Ron Paul Moves to 2nd Place in the Rebel State

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Ron Paul moves into second in South Carolina
ron-paul.n.jpg

Read more: Poll: Ron Paul moves into second in South Carolina | The State Column

Ron Paul all the way. None else has my vote. None else is even worth voting for. He is going to the general election, and he is going to win.

PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL

I can't speak for South Carolina - but I do know, here in Virginia, we find this asswipe bat-shit crazy and unelectable.

Thanks.

I can't speak for South Carolina - but I do know, here in Virginia, we find this asswipe bat-shit crazy and unelectable.

Thanks.

I think its funny, you and that faggot rightwinger must be blow buddies, cause I can predict you to go to every Ron Paul thread and post negative shit.

Establishment loving liberals with your hand out. "I need gov'ment to provide for me cause I jus cant do it on my own'. Freedom haters is what you are.

Ron Paul could do real well in South Carolina. There are many real Conservatives there. I'm actually surprised Romney is doing so well there. He's not a Conservative. I have to give him credit for running a strong campaign. Winning South Carolina would be very big for him. But Go Ron Paul!

Paul is less electable in the GOP than Romney. Paul is taking votes from Gingrich, Perry, and Santorum. If Paul closes to single digits by next Friday, then, possibly Paul has a chance.

Ron Paul could do real well in South Carolina. There are many real Conservatives there. I'm actually surprised Romney is doing so well there. He's not a Conservative. I have to give him credit for running a strong campaign. Winning South Carolina would be very big for him. But Go Ron Paul!

Its the propaganda machine. Most Americans are hypnotized by the glowing box. Ron Paul has to endure borderline slander every appearance. He has to smile at reporters dumb fucking questions, address the 'gotcha' and then keep speaking to get his message out.

Its fucking sad that this is what this nation has turned into. Whats even more sad are the sheep who step right in line.

Its the propaganda machine. Most Americans are hypnotized by the glowing box. Ron Paul has to endure borderline slander every appearance. He has to smile at reporters dumb fucking questions, address the 'gotcha' and then keep speaking to get his message out.

Its fucking sad that this is what this nation has turned into. Whats even more sad are the sheep who step right in line.

Telling the truth isn't slander

Romney when elected is going to have to handle the neo-cons, for sure. Obama has done some of what needed to be done, but Romney will have much more to do.

Thanks.

Romney and Paul are the only ones that got on the ballot in Virginia, looks like a land-slide for Romney if your correct.

Ron Paul all the way. None else has my vote. None else is even worth voting for. He is going to the general election, and he is going to win.

PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL, PRESIDENT PAUL

The president and his supporters thank you.

How strong is the propaganda machine??

Nonsense.

Paul us unelectable as a consequence of his own words.

Thanks.

From Virginger, eh?

Who told you not to vote for Dr Paul, your uncle-daddy?

Why, Hell! I done been meaning to talk to that here Paul Ron tard fellow, going off on that constatuton. Why Hell! He don not know how I feel when it come to that here my guns, them boys don not know. Bomb Iran Bomb Iran, why hell?

Forum List

Back