Ron Paul "Loons" at it again!!!

The hell I am. This guy would sell his values for a nickel, back in the 90's he lobbied for an Abortion Advocacy program when he is supposedly against Abortion so either he is for Abortion or he would overlook his values for a paycheck.

He's against abortion, but because abortion is legal, and his constituents have abortions he argues for a an abortion advocacy program? Makes perfect sense to me and its hardly selling out his values.

How is educating people on abortion and ensuring they understand their legal and moral options selling out on being against abortion? It isn't. Twisted logic.

The rest of your pack can't muster enough votes individually to win an election. Thompson has appeal to both conservatives AND moderates and he is the ONLY one on the Republican ticket. No moderate vote, no win.

He's against abortion, but because abortion is legal, and his constituents have abortions he argues for a an abortion advocacy program? Makes perfect sense to me and its hardly selling out his values.

How is educating people on abortion and ensuring they understand their legal and moral options selling out on being against abortion? It isn't. Twisted logic.

The rest of your pack can't muster enough votes individually to win an election. Thompson has appeal to both conservatives AND moderates and he is the ONLY one on the Republican ticket. No moderate vote, no win.

He wasn't in office when he libbied for them. The fuck he is. Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are more Conservative then Thompson anyday and they have not flipped on issues like he has.

Let's see you blast Giuliani for the same thing but when someone brings it up about Fred Thompson you fight for his honor, go figure.

I still predict that it will be Hillary vs. Rudi and that I will vote for Rudi. Yet, I think that Hillary will barely win.

I think it will be Rudy and Hillary as well, and of course I would vote for Rudy. I just hope he takes Hunter or Tancredo with him. I know he or any Republican will win against Hitlery as 50% of Democrats said they wouldn't vote for her under ANY circumstances.

He wasn't in office when he libbied for them. The fuck he is. Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are more Conservative then Thompson anyday and they have not flipped on issues like he has.

Let's see you blast Giuliani for the same thing but when someone brings it up about Fred Thompson you fight for his honor, go figure.

I used to think Fred Dalton Thompson was a horrible actor. His performances in Law and Order, In the line of fire and Cape Fear were so aweful they made me sick, but I was wrong about him, he is an excellent actor being that he has a ton of Americans duped that he is a real Conservative and that he has the most experience. To bad you can't get an Oscar or an Academy Award for a performance in a Presidential race as this is the best acting in his career and life...................

You keep repeating your accusations but the only proof you offered I tore apart. Obviously your "flipping" is imaginary. Whether or not he was holding office is irrelevant to the fact that supporting abortion advocacy is NOT supporting abortion.

Got anything else?

I looked at his voting record. It's consistent, and it's conservative.

Obviously one of my points has sailed right over. Hunter and Tancredo may be "more conservative" (remains to be seen), but being too conservative will alienate the moderate vote and the moderate vote has swung every election since 92.

Conservative extremists are no better than liberal extremists. Both need to have some air and some reality let into their brains.

Alls you have to do is goto Iowa and register for the poll dipshit. I don't have to sit here and make up things about Ron Paul, he doesn;t stand a chance in hell.

'Alls'? I stopped adding the 's' to the end of 'all' when i was like 12.

Anyway though, you're wrong ONCE AGAIN. You must be a resident of Iowa. You can go to Iowa all you want, but if you can't prove residency, you don't get to participate...simple as that. Even when you're proven wrong, you still argue your side. No wonder you like Bush, you take after him perfectly. By all means though...keep arguing. I'm getting a kick out of it at this point.

I retract my previous statement about your swearing, they definantly need to up your medication.

:bowdown: Now that you have given us your opinion of me I can say I don't give a fuck because my opinion of you is that you are pond scum. Unlike the assholes who tell you what you want to hear so they can get your retarded vote I will speak to the heart of why our country is so fucked up and that is the U.S. Constitution. Had the bastards who wrote it lost and the majority of the people at the time won we would not be in this predictment. But now with time they have convinced us that it is a good thing even though the people of the time recognized it as being an instrument of tyranny which was ratified by tyrants and traitors. :wtf:

Tom, his supporters have been caught flooding polls. He even pays for his supporters to travel around to the different straw polls so he will rank high, that's not illegal but it's just stupid and a waste of money. He also did some borderline illegal things before the Iowa Straw Poll that hurt Tancredo's, Hunter's, Brownback's and Giuliani's results. The guy is a creep and he is using every cheap trick in the book to win as he knows he can't win on the issues. It's almost like he is using Karl Rove's playbook.

Ron Paul is a fucking creep but I wouldn't be shocked if he was able to convince enough retards to vote for him and thus win the Presidency. We only have to look at the likes of Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney to see that both sides are willing to put up pond scum as their front-runners at this early stage. Either way it would be like voting for the lessor of two evils. Do you vote for an evil bitch like Hillary Clinton or a motherfucker like Mitt Romney. If we are really lucky we might get someone who talked out of their ass like Barack Obama or a fucking ass-twisting, issue dodging like Rudy Guiliani. :eusa_boohoo: My vote, if I vote at all, will go to the lessor of the two evils. If it is between the whore Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney I will vote for Mitt Romney. If it is between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney I will vote for Barack Obama. If it is between Clinton and Guiliani I will vote for Guiliani. If it is between Ron Paul and Barack Obama I would vote for Obama but if it is between Paul and Clinton I would vote for Paul. It's not like it matters which of these asslickers I vote for since they intend to screw us over anyways. :wtf: Now when and if our country becomes free and we decide the Constitution has to go than we can talk about how all the hard work put into this tyrannical document by those who wrote it is finally undone. :eusa_dance: It's time that we abolished the Constitution.

'Alls'? I stopped adding the 's' to the end of 'all' when i was like 12.

Anyway though, you're wrong ONCE AGAIN. You must be a resident of Iowa. You can go to Iowa all you want, but if you can't prove residency, you don't get to participate...simple as that. Even when you're proven wrong, you still argue your side. No wonder you like Bush, you take after him perfectly. By all means though...keep arguing. I'm getting a kick out of it at this point.

Tell me how mu friend voted in it then, he is a registered voter here in Nevada.

Ron Paul is a fucking creep but I wouldn't be shocked if he was able to convince enough retards to vote for him and thus win the Presidency. We only have to look at the likes of Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney to see that both sides are willing to put up pond scum as their front-runners at this early stage. Either way it would be like voting for the lessor of two evils. Do you vote for an evil bitch like Hillary Clinton or a motherfucker like Mitt Romney. If we are really lucky we might get someone who talked out of their ass like Barack Obama or a fucking ass-twisting, issue dodging like Rudy Guiliani. :eusa_boohoo: My vote, if I vote at all, will go to the lessor of the two evils. If it is between the whore Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney I will vote for Mitt Romney. If it is between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney I will vote for Barack Obama. If it is between Clinton and Guiliani I will vote for Guiliani. If it is between Ron Paul and Barack Obama I would vote for Obama but if it is between Paul and Clinton I would vote for Paul. It's not like it matters which of these asslickers I vote for since they intend to screw us over anyways. :wtf: Now when and if our country becomes free and we decide the Constitution has to go than we can talk about how all the hard work put into this tyrannical document by those who wrote it is finally undone. :eusa_dance: It's time that we abolished the Constitution.

Ron Paul won't win, there is no chance, and if for some reason by a stroke of luck he wins the nomination he won't win the Presidency.

We would be better off with Hitlery in office then Romney. Romney is one of the worst ones in the bunch.

Giuliani doesn't avoid the issues and has done a lot for this country.

If you don't like your choices, you can always write someones name in instead of the people on the ballot.

Ron Paul won't win, there is no chance, and if for some reason by a stroke of luck he wins the nomination he won't win the Presidency.

We would be better off with Hitlery in office then Romney. Romney is one of the worst ones in the bunch.

Giuliani doesn't avoid the issues and has done a lot for this country.

If you don't like your choices, you can always write someones name in instead of the people on the ballot.

"Hitlery",...thats funny! I call her "Hillarious".

Again, Ron Paul is not going to win anything,....but what he may do is give the election to the Dems,..which is bad news.

"Hitlery",...thats funny! I call her "Hillarious".

Again, Ron Paul is not going to win anything,....but what he may do is give the election to the Dems,..which is bad news.

The only thing Paul is going to do is F#$% up the primaries. The votes that go to him could goto a worthy candidate...............

Forum List

Back