Ron Paul Leads Obama in Latest Harris Poll

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Go ahead, neo-cons. Keep feeding people the bullshit lies about how Ron Paul is unelectable. No doubt the media will gloss right over this too like they always do.

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new Harris Poll, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul beats President Obama 51 percent to 49 percent in a general election race.

“This is yet another poll that clearly proves how competitive Ron Paul is against the sitting President,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Dr. Paul is making strides, affirming that the American people are looking for conviction instead of the typical status quo rhetoric being offered by establishment candidates.”

These results come just a few weeks after a Reuters/Ipsos survey showed Ron Paul polling within striking distance of President Obama among registered voters. Furthermore, a late August Rasmussen poll showed him within 1 percent of President Obama in a head-to-head matchup.

Ron Paul Leads Obama In New Poll :: :: FITSNewsFITSNews

Go ahead, neo-cons. Keep feeding people the bullshit lies about how Ron Paul is unelectable. No doubt the media will gloss right over this too like they always do.

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new Harris Poll, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul beats President Obama 51 percent to 49 percent in a general election race.

“This is yet another poll that clearly proves how competitive Ron Paul is against the sitting President,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Dr. Paul is making strides, affirming that the American people are looking for conviction instead of the typical status quo rhetoric being offered by establishment candidates.”

These results come just a few weeks after a Reuters/Ipsos survey showed Ron Paul polling within striking distance of President Obama among registered voters. Furthermore, a late August Rasmussen poll showed him within 1 percent of President Obama in a head-to-head matchup.

Ron Paul Leads Obama In New Poll :: :: FITSNewsFITSNews

Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich both have solid chances....but the media is doing their best to keep them under the radar.

Thus why the media is playing on Romeny, Perry, Bachmann, and Cain. They dont want to give Paul and Gingrich free press.

Paul vs Obama debate.....Win for Paul as he applies his core basic libertarian values that never sway

Gingrich vs Obama debate....win for Gingrich as he appies his years of knowledge and experience and points out everytime Obama spins or gives a non answer (something McCain had no balls to do)

ANy of the others? Likely a loss.

Yeah i'm sure I'll sound like a conspiracy nut here, I'm a Ron Paul supporter and even if he got the necessary votes/electoral college numbers I don't think he'd win.

Somehow the parties would team up and pass some crazy law that keeps him out, or votes wouldn't be counted right, something.

The 2 parties and their corporate sponsers have too much to lose with Ron Paul as president.

I dont think he will be elected, but i dont think he is unelectable.

He's been elected multiple times. In fact, everyone except Herman Cain and Mitt Romney have been elected multiple times.

Yeah i'm sure I'll sound like a conspiracy nut here, I'm a Ron Paul supporter and even if he got the necessary votes/electoral college numbers I don't think he'd win.

Somehow the parties would team up and pass some crazy law that keeps him out, or votes wouldn't be counted right, something.
Or suspend elections? Oh no that would never happen! This is America! :lol:

I dont think he will be elected, but i dont think he is unelectable.

He's been elected multiple times. In fact, everyone except Herman Cain and Mitt Romney have been elected multiple times.

I don't think he'll be able to get the nomination for the GOP because he isn't a warmonger who whores himself out to the military industrial complex to try and build our empire around the world.

Forum List

Back