Ron Paul-Kucinich 2012

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4DRZP9JgBA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul-Kucinich 2012‬‏[/ame]

Well there is one who does not give a rat's ass about our country.

Well there is one who does not give a rat's ass about our country.

Fuck off, Adolf. why don't you get behind David Duke. He hates the Jews almost as much as you do.

Whoever thinks that has not been looking at my posts. Who do I like?

Naomi Kline
Amy Goodman
Jeff Halper
Avi Lewis
Naomi Wolf
Rabbi Weiss
Norman Finkelstein

Just off the top of my head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBdrk_BcrU&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Neil Diamond - Coming to America 2001‬‏[/ame]

And the cabinet no doubt would consist of such notables as Cynthia McKinney and the "Guam's gonna tip over" guy.

You want Ron Paul for President and someone who is the complete opposite of Ron Paul as vice President? This combo makes no sense whatsoever politically.

And the cabinet no doubt would consist of such notables as Cynthia McKinney and the "Guam's gonna tip over" guy.

Ron Paul - pres
Dennis Kucinich - VP
Cynthia McKinney - Sec of state
Jesse Ventura - sec of defense
Chuck Baldwin - sec of treasury

You want Ron Paul for President and someone who is the complete opposite of Ron Paul as vice President? This combo makes no sense whatsoever politically.

Not so.

Paul, Kucinich, and McKinney voted with each other more than with their own party.

my concern is Paul winning a primary before I try and figure his VP. A VP needs to have many qualities past how much we agree with them.

Ron has some radical ideas, but at least it is "change" from what we have now and would save billions and freeing up the bureaucracy that has become America. Unlikely to make the ticket though.

Paul wouldn't choose Kucinich based off his views of economics alone. They match up nicely on foreign policy, but that's about it.

I have no idea who RP would choose, I wouldn't mind Kucinich cuz he has a history of being a REAL politician not another puppet like most of these politicians now a days.

Seems he accidentally got through the system? Regardless, I don't like some of Kucinich's stances on govt. run health care especially, but hey not a big deal.

Forum List

Back