Ron Paul just lost my vote.

Newt's serial hypocrisy is the attack that offended you so deeply?

Well then the truth must be pretty offensive. Everything Paul listed is true, I'd love to hear your counter point as to how it's not true.

P.S. Whether it's flip-flopping on TARP true

, supporting the individual mandate that served as a model for "ObamaCare," true

joining with Nancy Pelosi in support of the global-warming crowd's radical agenda, true

or making millions off of Freddie Mac as it helped destroy our economy, true

Newt Gingrich is trying to pull the wool over our eyes. true
You just do not comprehend very well, do you. Read the OP again and show me where I said the attack on Newt pissed me off. I expect attacks on each candidate to go on until election day. I said that the refusal to accept a direct email reply from me is what triggered the OP. Ron's vowing to run on attacks (of anybody) also sucks...no matter who he plans to attack. Each candidate should run on his own qualifications and quit slinging mud at the others as if it makes themselves a better person.

There are still months of campaigning to go. I am leaning toward Santorum, have Newt and Mitt on a balance scale and under surveillance and MAY....just MAY relent and vote for Ron Paul if all three of the others die before the election.

Stating truths aren't attacks or slinging mud. Again if you can go through and tell me what in the email is factually incorrect, I'd love to hear it.

Newt is a lib, in every way. I can't vote for libs, and I like when the truths about their liberal record are highlighted for all to see, even if that truth offends you. Like it did in this case.
You are showing signs of hardheadedness. The fact that Newt was the target had little to do with the post. Had he attacked Romney (which I am sure he will before it's over) in a no-reply manner, I would have likely had the same reaction.

I am not here to defend Newt or Romney. Besides, even if Newt is less conservative than he claims to be, he is still infinitely more qualified to be President than is the boy king.

You just do not comprehend very well, do you. Read the OP again and show me where I said the attack on Newt pissed me off. I expect attacks on each candidate to go on until election day. I said that the refusal to accept a direct email reply from me is what triggered the OP. Ron's vowing to run on attacks (of anybody) also sucks...no matter who he plans to attack. Each candidate should run on his own qualifications and quit slinging mud at the others as if it makes themselves a better person.

There are still months of campaigning to go. I am leaning toward Santorum, have Newt and Mitt on a balance scale and under surveillance and MAY....just MAY relent and vote for Ron Paul if all three of the others die before the election.

Stating truths aren't attacks or slinging mud. Again if you can go through and tell me what in the email is factually incorrect, I'd love to hear it.

Newt is a lib, in every way. I can't vote for libs, and I like when the truths about their liberal record are highlighted for all to see, even if that truth offends you. Like it did in this case.
You are showing signs of hardheadedness. The fact that Newt was the target had little to do with the post. Had he attacked Romney (which I am sure he will before it's over) in a no-reply manner, I would have likely had the same reaction.

I am not here to defend Newt or Romney. Besides, even if Newt is less conservative than he claims to be, he is still infinitely more qualified to be President than is the boy king.

What's the difference between clicking reply, and going to his website, 30 seconds? You needing to spend 30 seconds on how to contact the Ron Paul camp is the final decider in who you'll vote for?

Newt is a lib, Mitt is a lib, Obama is a lib, as a fiscal conservative, I don't vote for libs. I hope you don't either.

What's the difference between clicking reply, and going to his website, 30 seconds? You needing to spend 30 seconds on how to contact the Ron Paul camp is the final decider in who you'll vote for?

Newt is a lib, Mitt is a lib, Obama is a lib, as a fiscal conservative, I don't vote for libs. I hope you don't either.
Goddamn! You are fucking hardheaded. What part of I wanted to reply directly to Allison G do you not understand? Read carefully what I write and you will see the light...maybe on your twentieth reading.

Goddamn! You are fucking hardheaded. What part of I wanted to reply directly to Allison G do you not understand? Read carefully what I write and you will see the light...maybe on your twentieth reading.

Ok great, then don't vote for Allison G.

Do you take your anger out on the Dave Thomas family if someone at Wendy's puts too much ketchup on your hamburger?

Do you take your anger out on the Dave Thomas family if someone at Wendy's puts too much ketchup on your hamburger?
As a matter of fact, I do punish restaurants that serve me badly...by way of choosing another ...and I don't eat hamburgers.

Sumbitch from ronpaul2012.com just sent me an email replete with scathing attacks on Newt Gingrich. I replied only to find that it was a no-reply address.

Jesus! All I said was that I'm betting her eyes are brown.

Any chickenshit that refuses to accept my reply to their email is a sleazy fuckin' coward!

Besides...Ron Paul couldn't win the election running against Howdy Doody!

I get false flagged email all the time.

Don't be gullible..

Some on both the right and the left will do anything to discredit Paul and will dishonestly pose as a member of his camp with official looking templates while spewing weird shit...

What you received was likely unauthorized propaganda.

Politics is a dirty game.

Last edited:

As a matter of fact, I do punish restaurants that serve me badly...by way of choosing another ...and I don't eat hamburgers.

I'm sure you can understand how petty you're being.

But if voting for a liberal instead of a conservative partly because of an email you didn't like that they all send, gives a good perspective of your political leanings.

But if voting for a liberal instead of a conservative partly because of an email you didn't like that they all send, gives a good perspective of your political leanings.
There you go again...thinking you know something about me. You ask a simple question...I give a simple answer...I'm being petty? Poor, poor, pitiful you.:lol:

I never said I was planning to vote for a liberal (Newt according to you).

Last edited:

There you go again...thinking you know something about me. You ask a simple question...I give a simple answer...I'm being petty? Poor, poor, pitiful you.:lol:

You made this thread to tell us an email was one of the reasons why you won't vote for Paul, yes or no?

I do know something about you, if you support single payer guys and romneycare guys like Newt and Mitt, how can you possibly be a small government fiscal conservative?

You made this thread to tell us an email was one of the reasons why you won't vote for Paul, yes or no?

I do know something about you, if you support single payer guys and romneycare guys like Newt and Mitt, how can you possibly be a small government fiscal conservative?
There you go again. God, you are dense. I will vote in the national election for whoever runs against Obama. I will support one of the Republican candidates in the Georgia Primary. I have already said I am leaning toward Santorum.

The email itself wasn't the proximate cause of my rant...the refusal to allow direct reply to the sender was. Couple that with the fact that I already see Paul as a non-winner of any election and you get my reason for narrowing the field. I do not support Newt or Romney.

I WILL support either of them in the general election...against the Marxist Obama.

There you go again. God, you are dense. I will vote in the national election for whoever runs against Obama. I will support one of the Republican candidates in the Georgia Primary. I have already said I am leaning toward Santorum.

The email itself wasn't the proximate cause of my rant...the refusal to allow direct reply to the sender was. Couple that with the fact that I already see Paul as a non-winner of any election and you get my reason for narrowing the field. I do not support Newt or Romney.

I WILL support either of them in the general election...against the Marxist Obama.

if you support single payer guys and romneycare guys like Newt and Mitt, how can you possibly be a small government fiscal conservative?

if you support single payer guys and romneycare guys like Newt and Mitt, how can you possibly be a small government fiscal conservative?
You still don't understand. I will vote for whoever runs against Obama. Voting for either in a run against Obama does not constitute supporting single-payer or Romneycare. It is a vote AGAINST MARXISM!

You still don't understand. I will vote for whoever runs against Obama. Voting for either in a run against Obama does not constitute supporting single-payer or Romneycare. It is a vote AGAINST MARXISM!

You'll likely end up voting for the father of Obamacare, just to defeat the man who signed off on Obamacare.

I won't be doing that.

Forum List

Back