Ron Paul issues dire warning: Somebody's going to use a false flag to start a war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ron Paul Issues Dire Warning: 'Somebody's Going to Use a False Flag to Start War'
Former Congressman and presidential candidate, Dr. Ron Paul is going on the offensive to wake Americans up to this run toward war by this administration fueled by deep state interests. During an interview this week, Ron Paul warned that the deep state could carry out a false flag and use it to lead America into the next major war.

----------------------------------------------------

The sheeps and goats won't ever see it coming
Isn't it special timing ANTIFA is going to pop off a so called civil war NOV. 4th. My oh my what will those who are in college do when there's no safe space corners to hide in.

What will they ever do when they very society they created turns on them.

Ron Paul Issues Dire Warning: 'Somebody's Going to Use a False Flag to Start War'
Former Congressman and presidential candidate, Dr. Ron Paul is going on the offensive to wake Americans up to this run toward war by this administration fueled by deep state interests. During an interview this week, Ron Paul warned that the deep state could carry out a false flag and use it to lead America into the next major war.

Isn't it special timing ANTIFA is going to pop off a so called civil war NOV. 4th. My oh my what will those who are in college do when there's no safe space corners to hide in.

I wanted Paul to win the election but i knew the establishment would fix it so he did not get in. Paul would have been the best president since our last REAL president we had Kennedy.Like Kennedy,he sees how evil the CIA AND THE FBI really are as well as the fed,he for sure would have got rid of the fed as kennedy tried to do. that is why i dont trust Trump.I dont think he will do that as kennedy tried to do and paul WOULD have had he got elected. Paul has the same visions that kennedy did when he was in office.

thats why i hate all these morons who say paul was a nutcase.everytime i bring up that he he wanted to do the same thing kenendy did and get rid of those evil organizations and tell them that if that was the case,then according to their warped logic,kennedy was a nutcase as well.:rolleyes: they play dodgeball on that question and have no answers.:lmao::rofl:

oh and thanks for using a source other than info wars. Jones is part of the controlled opposition.He tells the truth the mainstream media doesnt let out but that is all by design.He holds back details he knows as well.he doesnt tell us everything he knows.

Ron Paul is kinda crazy IMO. I read the Free thought project on facebook for a while, it's mostly crazy. If even half of what they say is true, then there's no point in being politically active. Might as well just pick up a drug habit and gradually kill ourselves.

No need to use a false flag. A north Korean flag will do just fine. What is worrisome is that North Korea has so many true believers and activists in this country among the American left, that they would do more damage than North Korean bombs.

Who did you think arranged that attempt to kill General Mattis? Who? Who had that schedule?

If West Point can be infiltrated and infected, any branch of the military can be.
Army investigating West Point grad’s pro-communist social media posts

• Banned

I wanted Paul to win the election but i knew the establishment would fix it so he did not get in. Paul would have been the best president since our last REAL president we had Kennedy.Like Kennedy,he sees how evil the CIA AND THE FBI really are as well as the fed,he for sure would have got rid of the fed as kennedy tried to do. that is why i dont trust Trump.I dont think he will do that as kennedy tried to do and paul WOULD have had he got elected. Paul has the same visions that kennedy did when he was in office.

thats why i hate all these morons who say paul was a nutcase.everytime i bring up that he he wanted to do the same thing kenendy did and get rid of those evil organizations and tell them that if that was the case,then according to their warped logic,kennedy was a nutcase as well.:rolleyes: they play dodgeball on that question and have no answers.:lmao::rofl:

oh and thanks for using a source other than info wars. Jones is part of the controlled opposition.He tells the truth the mainstream media doesnt let out but that is all by design.He holds back details he knows as well.he doesnt tell us everything he knows.

Your Welcome.

You guys are fucking weirdos. :laugh:

Ron Paul is kinda crazy IMO. I read the Free thought project on facebook for a while, it's mostly crazy. If even half of what they say is true, then there's no point in being politically active. Might as well just pick up a drug habit and gradually kill ourselves.
you did not read a word of what i posted that proves you wrong.sheesh.

Forum List

Back