Ron Paul is very quickly winning me over

That 2% is comprised of the pregnant woman voters and the stoned college slackers demographic. Why am I not surprised that it's mostly the hormonally impaired and the potheads that think Ron Paul has a legitimate shot at winning?

Even pregnant, I wasn't brain-addled enough to think Ron Paul had a shot... I think it's mostly the excess testosterone set. :eusa_dance:

:evil: I dont give a dam, if they are left without parents. Their parents came here illegally. They should have to take personal responsibility for poor choices, its not our fault, their little rugrats ( i call all kids rugrats, so chill) suffer.

You dont get a free pass, cause your a kid, your an illegal, your deported, period.

Though, I am not gonna put illegals in work camps. I am simply going to send them all home.

Perhaps stricter punishments, for the more violent ones who rape, murder, and molest children.

But I dont give a dam, if they are mexican, from mexico, argentinian, from south america, black, or whatever, just come here LEGALLY.

Truly, on so many levels, 'sick puppy' doesn't begin to cover it. Why do you hate Hispanics so? I may wish illegals were heading hom, but haven't any desire to leaving them without parents.

you rock!. potheads think they can vote ten times each lol.

if we just offer them munchies, they wont vote at all.

That 2% is comprised of the pregnant woman voters and the stoned college slackers demographic. Why am I not surprised that it's mostly the hormonally impaired and the potheads that think Ron Paul has a legitimate shot at winning?

UPDATE FROM MY VACATION:

In rural Missouri, RP has billboards up, probably paid for by his SUPPORTERS. In Virginia Beach, there are RP Revolution banners all over.

There is support for Ron Paul, and it ain't just "kooks." It's real Americans and real conservatives who think the open borders/amnesty plan is CRAP and the War for Israel in the Middle East is BULLSHIT.

Ron Paul Wins Alabama Straw Poll
James Joyner | Monday, August 20, 2007

Despite all the attention paid to the meaningless Ames, Iowa straw poll, there has been almost zero coverage of the fact that Ron Paul dominated the Alabama straw poll Saturday, absolutely demolishing the competition:

Paul 216
Romney 14
Hunter 10
Thompson 9
Giuliani 7
Huckabee 6
McCain 2
Brownback 2
Tancredo 0
Cox 0
This is a stunning setback for Mike Huckabee, who is not only the only southerner in the field but coming up the momentum of his surprise number two showing in the meaningless Ames straw poll.

Now, granted, Alan Keyes won the last contested GOP straw poll in 1999, followed by Orrin Hatch, with eventual nominee George W. Bush coming in third. But Pat Robertson won the Iowa straw poll in 1987 and the press still pretends that contest is meaningful. Indeed, the winner in Ames has only gone on to win the nomination once. George H.W. Bush won the poll in 1979 and went on to lose the nomination to Ronald Reagan. Then, Bush lost the poll in 1987 (to Robertson) only to win the nomination. The other George Bush won in Ames in 1999, though, and also won the whole thing. So they’re 1 for 4!

Clearly, the MSM is discriminating against Alabama and Ron Paul in its coverage.

Alan Keyes?

Pat Robertson?

Orrin Hatch?

Yeppers... Ames really has its finger on the pulse of the nation.

I think you have problems accepting reality. Seriously... so much of what you play out is pure fantasy... Bush planning 9/11 (as if he would have been competent to carry it off had he tried); Ron Paul having a shot at the presidency...

You're like the poster child for the need for reality checks.

Alan Keyes?

Pat Robertson?

Orrin Hatch?

Yeppers... Ames really has its finger on the pulse of the nation.

I think you have problems accepting reality. Seriously... so much of what you play out is pure fantasy... Bush planning 9/11 (as if he would have been competent to carry it off had he tried); Ron Paul having a shot at the presidency...

You're like the poster child for the need for reality checks.

WELL DONE!!!

This whole deal with Bush being behind 911 is totally sick, and gives credit where credit is NOT DUE.

Great post Jillian.................:eusa_clap:

WELL DONE!!!

This whole deal with Bush being behind 911 is totally sick, and gives credit where credit is NOT DUE.

Great post Jillian.................:eusa_clap:

And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart
I don't think Bush did it, 'cause he isn't that smart
He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone
The military industry got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq
Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions
Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted
And Dick Cheney, you fucking leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggas fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations
Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies
Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cause then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die

And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart
I don't think Bush did it, 'cause he isn't that smart
He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone
The military industry got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq
Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions
Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted
And Dick Cheney, you fucking leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggas fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations
Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies
Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cause then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die

ooh boy... Immortal Technique again? Gee... that's where I get all *my* political info... *rolls eyes*

Well, at least you learned to use quotemarks... If only you didn't persist in violating copyright laws by failing to attribute the work

http://www.lyrics007.com/Immortal Technique Lyrics/Cause of Death Lyrics.html

where me and immortal come from its called dropin truth bombs...cracker

List of 9/11 Events in New York

WeAreChange.org | September 5, 2007
featuring immortal technique

Immortal Technique

In the post 9.11 climate, as the music industry crumbled, Immortal Technique built on the truth with a hardcore brand of street politics. Being featured in XXL, The Washington Post, and having been titled with the Hip Hop quotable in The Source (10/03) for his sophomore independent release Revolutionary Vol.2 was just the beginning.

On Viper Records, where he is the Executive VP, he sold 29,000 copies of Revolutionary Vol.2 to date and has appeared on soundtracks for new movies including the new Mario Van Peebles film "BAADASSSSS". Immortal Technique has also worked with Mumia Abu Jamal and AWOL magazine. His single "Industrial Revolution" released in conjunction with Uncle Howie Records hit #1 on CMJ and #50 on the Billboard charts. Recently back from a successful West Coast tour, Immortal Technique is now booking a European tour in the Fall of 2004 and recording his highly anticipated third album...

Christine Ebersole

Award winning actress and singer Christine Ebersole will be attending our event. Her credits include a 2001 Tony for Best Actress in a Musical, 42nd Street and a 2007 Tony for Best Actress in Grey Gardens.

Daniel Sunjata, MA

Award winning actor Daniel Sunjata and FX Series Rescue Me star as well as 2003 Tony Nominee and 2003 Theatre World Award Winner for Take Me Out will be joining us.

Dead Prez Rapper M1

M1 will be performing songs from his hit album Confidential. His brand of rap challenges the corporate controlled media and activism against government hypocrisy.

Duran Duran's Warren Cuccurullo

Warren Cuccurullo eschews the standard definition of a rock and roll guitarist in one of the world's most famous bands, Duran Duran.

where me and immortal come from its called dropin truth bombs...cracker

List of 9/11 Events in New York

WeAreChange.org | September 5, 2007
featuring immortal technique

Immortal Technique

In the post 9.11 climate, as the music industry crumbled, Immortal Technique built on the truth with a hardcore brand of street politics. Being featured in XXL, The Washington Post, and having been titled with the Hip Hop quotable in The Source (10/03) for his sophomore independent release Revolutionary Vol.2 was just the beginning.

Oh...and I also
On Viper Records, where he is the Executive VP, he sold 29,000 copies of Revolutionary Vol.2 to date and has appeared on soundtracks for new movies including the new Mario Van Peebles film "BAADASSSSS". Immortal Technique has also worked with Mumia Abu Jamal and AWOL magazine. His single "Industrial Revolution" released in conjunction with Uncle Howie Records hit #1 on CMJ and #50 on the Billboard charts. Recently back from a successful West Coast tour, Immortal Technique is now booking a European tour in the Fall of 2004 and recording his highly anticipated third album...

Cracker? Wow... this is certainly a red-letter day.. .been called a "kikess" and a "cracker" in one evening. Cool...

I'm from NYC, too, dearie... Brooklyn born and bred... and represented my share of rappers, hip hop artists and record labels. And if you're trying to prove your "street cred" with me, it won't fly because I don't care where you come from really... I care that you try to take others' work as your own and that's plagarism in NYC, as it is everywhere else.

Cracker? Wow... this is certainly a red-letter day.. .been called a "kikess" and a "cracker" in one evening. Cool...

I'm from NYC, too, dearie... Brooklyn born and bred... and represented my share of rappers, hip hop artists and record labels. And if you're trying to prove your "street cred" with me, it won't fly because I don't care where you come from really... I care that you try to take others' work as your own and that's plagarism in NYC, as it is everywhere else.

a promoter..manager that says it all

[Immortal Technique]
Before we go any further..
I would like to send a message to all the underground mc's out there, working hard
The time has come to realize you networked in a market
and stop being a fucking commodity
And if you didn't understand what I've just said then you already waiting to get fucked
For example; a lot of these promoters are doing showcases
throwing events, and not even paying the workhorses
They trying get us to rock for the love of hiphop or rock for the exposure
Now look man, I don't mind doing a guest spot for my peeps
Or, or, or doing a benefit show, but don't lie to me pussy
Coz I find out I'm paying your lightbill, I'm fucking you up nigga
Besides, you ain't doing this for the love, you ain't doing it for the exposure
you charging up to 10$ at the door, and you ain't tryin to give me shit??
So wait a minute... you want me to go shopping, cook the food, and put it in front of you
but you won't let me sit down and eat with you? The fuck is that?
Niggaz need to start playing their position, man. Just coz you throw a party
a hosting event or an open mic or a showcase, or a battle
that don't make you important at all
Without me and everybody like me out there
you ain't nutting but a good idea, motherfucker
So stay in your place

YouTube - Texas Straw Poll 9-1-07
Texas Straw Poll 9-1-07 ... Ron Paul 2008 - Elect an American ...
8 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIh_2cun_xE[/ame]

wow what a real American one that actually loves this country ,true freedom
the Constitution AMERICAIN WORKER ...We give up are
rights under the guise of protecting are freedoms , from freedom hating terrorist and liberating the abused woman of Afghanistan...but we can not and have not changed the Afghan culture and before the patriot act there seemed to be ample intelligence on bin laden and even the 911 terror attacks..just for some reason no one at the top responded to it and wont answer as to why
meanwhile the sell the country to china so are children can play with lead based toys and eat toxic food even our pets are not safe and with the profits they can build more nukes to point right at us....and all the illegal but welcomed aliens ....its time for a change

YouTube - Texas Straw Poll 9-1-07
Texas Straw Poll 9-1-07 ... Ron Paul 2008 - Elect an American ...
8 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIh_2cun_xE

wow what a real American one that actually loves this country ,true freedom
the Constitution AMERICAIN WORKER ...We give up are
rights under the guise of protecting are freedoms , from freedom hating terrorist and liberating the abused woman of Afghanistan...but we can not and have not changed the Afghan culture and before the patriot act there seemed to be ample intelligence on bin laden and even the 911 terror attacks..just for some reason no one at the top responded to it and wont answer as to why
meanwhile the sell the country to china so are children can play with lead based toys and eat toxic food even our pets are not safe and with the profits they can build more nukes to point right at us....and all the illegal but welcomed aliens ....its time for a change

You're naive to think that electing a different president will fix any of the major issues that are dividing and destroying America.

SO we should just suspended elections in favour of a dictatorship ?
or i guess the new speak term is a decidership

Just another example of how you harp on the evils of the American political system yet at the same time try to tell us that Ron Paul will change things. You like trying to have things both ways, don't you. I'd have a little more respect for your postion if you would stick to one.

SO we should just suspended elections in favour of a dictatorship ?
or i guess the new speak term is a decidership

I think it's naive to think a different president with a different ideology WOULDN'T change things.

But I am wondering how a wannabe would support someone for president who opposes the civil rights act and still say he's concerned about the folk in the "hood". Next time you see Felipe, ask him what he thinks of Ron Paul.

http://fitnessfortheoccasion.wordpress.com/2007/06/15/ron-paul-vs-the-civil-rights-act/

Seems not only is the grasp on reality a bit tenuous, but the reasoning is pretty well flawed, too.

And I'm not a promotor-manager, though I handled suits for artists who got ripped off by their management. So you're wrong again...

I think it's naive to think a different president with a different ideology WOULDN'T change things.

But I am wondering how a wannabe would support someone for president who opposes the civil rights act and still say he's concerned about the folk in the "hood". Next time you see Felipe, ask him what he thinks of Ron Paul.

http://fitnessfortheoccasion.wordpress.com/2007/06/15/ron-paul-vs-the-civil-rights-act/

Seems not only is the grasp on reality a bit tenuous, but the reasoning is pretty well flawed, too.

And I'm not a promotor-manager, though I handled suits for artists who got ripped off by their management. So you're wrong again...

As much as you would like to lay the problems of the world at the feet of Bush, the power of the presidency is grossly over-rated.

Forum List

Back