Ron Paul is very quickly winning me over

The only three glaring omissions:

(1) Repeal the National Firearms Act
(2) Push Congress to pass a national right-to-carry bill
(3) Abolish the BATFE

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/gunowners/

He's also stated that he would abolish the Departments of Education, Homeland Security(during time of war), FEMA, NATO, NAFTA
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=5556412

I can see why he's polling at 1% or less on real polls that his army of spammers cant manipulate. Ron Paul -------->:cuckoo:

He's also stated that he would abolish the Departments of Education, Homeland Security(during time of war), FEMA, NATO, NAFTA

I can see why he's polling at 1% or less on real polls that his army of spammers cant manipulate. Ron Paul -------->:cuckoo:

Could I possibly get you to show me why any of those are even necessary, or serve the interests of Americans?

Homeland security during time of war...what a joke. How many wars have we fought without it now...? They don't secure the homeland, they spread fear and propaganda.

NAFTA doesn't even need to be debated...it's KILLED this country.

FEMA...useless as well, as has been shown on many occasions.

Dept. of Education...doing a FABULOUS job! I mean, third world countries rank better than us in education. And No Child Left Behind has been quite the savior for that...PLEASE. Just another way for the government to stick it's greedy, uncaring ass into another facet of our life. Why should the federal government have any say in my child's education?

NATO...an international criminal organization that uses illegal war-fare tactics to achieve it's goals. NATO loves depleted uranium. It also undermines the sovereignty of the US.

It's all wasted money, and that's one of the staunchest reasons for not supporting most of it. More tax dollars to keep in your pocket.

im voting for tancredo, fred thomspon, or writing in tom metzger.

ill have to wait and see which would be most inclined to set up pogroms against mexicans, islams, and chinese.

those are the 3 big threats america faces.

ill have to wait and see which would be most inclined to set up pogroms against mexicans, islams, and chinese.

A walking, talking poster of whom not to vote for. If you wish to include all republicans/independents, I'll find an alternative to vote for.

A walking, talking poster of whom not to vote for. If you wish to include all republicans/independents, I'll find an alternative to vote for.

whats the matter? u a latin american?

can u even vote or are u just an illegal corn picker?

america rejects ur mexican specie and we will show you in 08. then u better pack up and go back to mexico before we put your kind in prison camps to work as slaves!!

whats the matter? u a latin american?

can u even vote or are u just an illegal corn picker?

america rejects ur mexican specie and we will show you in 08. then u better pack up and go back to mexico before we put your kind in prison camps to work as slaves!!

Truly, on so many levels, 'sick puppy' doesn't begin to cover it. Why do you hate Hispanics so? I may wish illegals were heading hom, but haven't any desire to leaving them without parents.

Truly, on so many levels, 'sick puppy' doesn't begin to cover it. Why do you hate Hispanics so? I may wish illegals were heading hom, but haven't any desire to leaving them without parents.

that is your problem. you are humanizing the mexican. it isnt human. it doesnt even feel love or pain. why care if it doesnt know how to feel love? and no one here can admit that mexicans are human enough to know love. so it is a matter of shipping them out. we need strong legislation to deport them, with or without their family.

anchor babies should not be allowed to be cared for by anyone, and left on their own. this will send a clear message to these terrorists.

I may wish illegals were heading home, but haven't any desire to leaving them without parents.

Who was left without parents? As far as I know, all parents facing deportation have the option to take their children with them, Elvira Arellano most certainly did. The decision to leave her child parentless was hers and hers alone.

Who was left without parents? As far as I know, all parents facing deportation have the option to take their children with them, Elvira Arellano most certainly did. The decision to leave her child parentless was hers and hers alone.

Does the Elian Gonzalez decision even give them that option?

Like Huckabee who strongarmed a Parole Board while Governor to let a Convicted and Admitted Rapist out of Prison who then got out and killed a little kid. Huckabees a great choice. Let Rapists go free!

I'm gonna vote for the one that proposses programs to build concentration camps for biggots and racists. Why do Mexiicans, Asians, etc have less right to be american's than your ancestors did?

I'm gonna vote for the one that proposses programs to build concentration camps for biggots and racists. Why do Mexiicans, Asians, etc have less right to be american's than your ancestors did?

You realize he is able to be free and post this drivel because we kicked out all the mentally challenged from State Institutions years ago?

You realize he is able to be free and post this drivel because we kicked out all the mentally challenged from State Institutions years ago?

I am strongly libertarian, but even I would support a hefty tax hike if it would keep people like lieberalism heavily medicated and in the care of men in clean white coats.

Yup, you gotta love a Libertarian playing a Conservative. Also you gotta love someone who voted not to impeach Clinton and gotta love someone who is pusing to surrender in Iraq.

This post is another glaring example of someone who is too uneducated and unintelligent to understand anything regarding the American political process.

Forum List

Back