Ron Paul is racist? LOL...I see the corporate media is getting desperate.

It's not like he's the "new kid on the block".

Odd how all these damning allegations only come out in a Presidential race. I never remember these allegations against Paul before.

None of the allegations against Cain came out during his Senatorial bid either. Only now.
Getting close to a presidential nomination, a person becomes more important than discrediting people who would otherwise be perceived as irrelevant.

We don't know who it was that discredited Cain; the most likely source was from RP's people, not Romney for instance because he saw Cain as unelectable because his comments and ideas were irrational; take Cain's stand on abortion for instance; a contradiction in terms. His 9-9-9 [-9] plan was not a serious plan, yet no one on the left would attack it until a serious contender came to the fore.

Ron Paul would never do that....

Rick Perry most likely sabotaged Cain...

Libertarians would find lying or knowingly sabotaging another individual out of personal gain contradictory to their beliefs.

In my heart of hearts, there is no way ever ever ever could I see a man of his integrity doing this.

I have some, not many, but still some issues with RP on policy but there is no way on the planet could I believe Dr. Paul would ever stoop to such a horrid level.

He's a class act.

Getting close to a presidential nomination, a person becomes more important than discrediting people who would otherwise be perceived as irrelevant.

We don't know who it was that discredited Cain; the most likely source was from RP's people, not Romney for instance because he saw Cain as unelectable because his comments and ideas were irrational; take Cain's stand on abortion for instance; a contradiction in terms. His 9-9-9 [-9] plan was not a serious plan, yet no one on the left would attack it until a serious contender came to the fore.

Libertarians would find lying or knowingly sabotaging another individual out of personal gain contradictory to their beliefs.

Oh Perry's pollster went for broke on it. It's truth.

Now I will not blame Rick Perry, but his pollsters the dude that let this shit/aka lies/ aka garbage out.

I could give a shit about Perry....

I may be conservative but I'm not a republican - at least not a present day version of republican....

We need a "democrats or progressive liberals are tyrants" party......

Do Black Americans Believe Ron Paul Is Racist? - YouTube

This man will be President. Liberty is making a comeback.

Herman Cain tried the ignorance defense, and it didn't work for him. (Caiin said that he didn't know and didn't remember a woman who accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior)

But I guess when Ron Paul can't otherwise explain why a newsletter of his with his name at the end had racist statements in it, he's left with very little recourse than the ignorance defense. To wit, he didn't write it, and he didn't read it, and he didn't know about it.

Frankly, the problem with that kind of defense is that it presupposes that other people (other than his most ardent supporters, that is) are so ignorant as to believe such nonsense.

Last edited:
Paul is getting the same treatment as every other candidate. Is it sleazy? Maybe, but its done to all of them.

How many dozens of times, hell maybe hundreds, has Romney been asked about his healthcare mandate? Or Newts divorces and Freddie money. Or Cain on unproven affairs. Or Bachmann on gays. Or Perry on ****** rock.

Deal with it. You want to play in the big leagues be prepared to get muddy. Hell Paul is part of the problem with all his negative commercials in Iowa.

Hey I'm game for scorched earth. I spent years with others getting us a conservative majority up here.

But I understand the Axelrod and Rove types. They actually believe they are the ones in power.

But I come from a point in time where we would all fight fair. I believe those days have now disappeared when you can just pull a Mary Mapes moment and smear the crap out of someone just going for the headline.

Sad really.

But gloves off? Meet me in the sandbox. Oh and not you personally. I'm just trying to point I'm from the no helmet generation.:D

Herman Cain tried the ignorance defense, and it didn't work for him. (Caiin said that he didn't know and didn't remember a woman who accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior)

But I guess when RonPaul can't otherwise explain why a newsletter of his with his name at the end had racist statements in it, he's left with very little recourse than the ignorance defence. To wit, he didn't write it, and he didn't read it, and he didn't know about it.

Frankly, the problem with that kind of defense is that it presupposes that other people (other than his most ardent supporters, that is) are so ignorant as to believe such nonsense.

I couldn't explain shit I wrote 20 years ago either...

I bet those letters are older than you are...

Besides those letters are about as racist as the First Amendment and the "separation of church and state" bullshit...

Last edited:

But I guess when RonPaul can't otherwise explain why a newsletter of his with his name at the end had racist statements in it, he's left with very little recourse than the ignorance defence. To wit, he didn't write it, and he didn't read it, and he didn't know about it.

Cain really didn't remember these women. Neither settlement from the NRA was based on sexual harrassment.

The stupid bimbo from Chicago was even outed by a very respected journalist, Bill Curtis who even said he "knew" about that idiot that Gloria was repping.

And don't even try with the douche bag that was the last one. Cripes. She was found guilty of slandering her former business partner. Good grief she actually sent emails around to all their former clients saying she was shooting up drugs from the vet.

And we are talking judgement against her.

The woman is a mental case.

In my heart of hearts, there is no way ever ever ever could I see a man of his integrity doing this.

I have some, not many, but still some issues with RP on policy but there is no way on the planet could I believe Dr. Paul would ever stoop to such a horrid level.

He's a class act.

I suppose you're not a real libertarian yet...

Now I will not blame Rick Perry, but his pollsters the dude that let this shit/aka lies/ aka garbage out.

I may be conservative but I'm not a republican - at least not a present day version of republican....

You have to understand that what we did was remake our party. Wasn't easy but we did it.

I'd say it's about as close to libertarian that one can get.

I don't even recognize the great government that I have admired for decades. Frankly when I read words by Lindsey Graham saying a US citizen didn't have a right to have a lawyer, my head was spinning faster than Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

This is not "my America" any more. (I'm a dual citizen by the way. I used to say I was bi but then I'd get weird pm's)

He's a class act.

:D

You have to take what you are given. And love it. And hold it. And call it George or in my case Stephen. And then make him your leader.

We'll never get that perfect dream. But we can aim for it as we inch along. On the bright side none of us were born in North Korea.

That would have sucked big time.

ETA: The whole love it and hold it routine is an old bugs bunny routine.

Last edited:

You have to understand that what we did was remake our party. Wasn't easy but we did it.

I don't even recognize the great government that I have admired for decades. Frankly when I read words by Lindsey Graham saying a US citizen didn't have a right to have a lawyer, my head was spinning faster than Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

This is not "my America" any more. (I'm a dual citizen by the way. I used to say I was bi but then I'd get weird pm's)

Agreed....

This is no longer the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You have "bi"-citizenship and you got weird PM's :lol:

A good family friend is a duel Canadian and US citizen - I'm a super hockey nut (Hawks), I play the game and it's very common for an individuals to have duel citizenship in the AHL and NHL.....

I suppose "bi" is too difficult to understand for some. :lol:

He's a class act.

:D

You have to take what you are given. And love it. And hold it. And call it George or in my case Stephen. And then make him your leader.

We'll never get that perfect dream. But we can aim for it as we inch along. On the bright side none of us were born in North Korea.

That would have sucked big time.

ETA: The whole love it and hold it routine is an old bugs bunny routine.

At least it looks like North Korea will be "de-Kim Jong-illizing."

All the elitists that shared $10,000 bottles of booze with Kim Jong-il are now fleeing so that is a good sign. Well, unless the uncle is looking for retribution over whatever and everyone is getting the fuck out the way...

Who really knows given NK's status presently as an isolated country?

Ron Paul is racist? LOL...I see the corporate media is getting desperate.

Fear not, most Americans don’t believe Paul is racist, nor do they pay much attention to what the media say.

Paul will fail because he’s ignorant of the Constitution and its case law, along with his naïve belief in the myth of ‘states’ rights.’

The man is a good man. Agree or disagree with him, he's no racist.

This is getting to be a really sick game, when one plays scorched earth. Why besmirch a man for one of the most horrid accusations just for politics.

It's not right.

Telling, the exact same thing can be said of conservative attacks on Obama.

Agreed....

This is no longer the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You have "bi"-citizenship and you got weird PM's :lol:

A good family friend is a duel Canadian and US citizen - I'm a super hockey nut (Hawks), I play the game and it's very common for an individuals to have duel citizenship in the AHL and NHL.....

I suppose "bi" is too difficult to understand for some. :lol:

I may be female but all I ever wanted was to play hockey. Women in the past decade have really rocked hockey and I'm glad I've gotten to witness this.

I'm from the "original six" days. My dad bless his soul always took me to games when it was the old Maple Leaf Gardens and men didn't have to line up outside the washroom because there was a trough.:D

btw big deal out here now that we have the Jets and everybody is just screaming for a trough installation.:badgrin:

My cousin well I always called him uncle was Dave Keon. Now he's from Rouyn and played for the Leafs. I'm from a big hockey family. Cripes half the league at the time was out of northern ontario (my family was out of Kirkland Lake).

But Bobby Hull, I swear "hockey night in canada" and yes I can hum the song he never took shit off any enforcer. You should have seen him against Ferguson from the Canadiens.

It was a great time in hockey. Wow. Lot of memories.

ETA OH CRIPES: For those that might not know Bobby Hull played for the Hawks and was awesome. That's why I brought him up. First over 50 goal scorer if I remember right. On the fly tonight. I think he beat out the Rocket and Boom Boom? Can someone get stats on that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back