Ron Paul is racist? LOL...I see the corporate media is getting desperate.

Do Black Americans Believe Ron Paul Is Racist? - YouTube

This man will be President. Liberty is making a comeback.

Yes, he's racist. So is his son.

Why is this such a big surprise? Every time he runs, his racist writing comes out, he denies he wrote it and then he gets caught in the lie.

This time is a little different in that I don't believe it has ever come out before that he's afraid to use the same rest room as gays do! You gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

Basically..yeah.

They sort of skirt around it.

Last edited:
no one's scared of lunatics like you.

we laugh at you. :thup:

But we lunatic conservatives kicked your ass all over the place just a year ago.

Keep laughing and we'll keep kicking your ass. :badgrin:

Jillian, with all due respect, the race card is so worn out. It just won't work. I'm not on board with anyone completely yet, but from what I have learned about Dr. Paul is he doesn't even take a penny in salary as a Congressman.

The man is a good man. Agree or disagree with him, he's no racist.

This is getting to be a really sick game, when one plays scorched earth. Why besmirch a man for one of the most horrid accusations just for politics.

It's not right.

Luddly please provide the proof, you've got plenty of cute insults we can all see that, but please provide links to this proof.

And not links to liberal blogs please.

There is no doubt that the newsletters contained utterly racist statements.

Some choice quotes:
•"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
•"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."
•After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."
•One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."
•Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."

Other newsletters had strange conspiracy theories about homosexuals, the CIA, and AIDS.

In 1996 when the Texas Monthly investigated the newsletters, Paul took responsibility for them and said that certain things were taken out of context. (It's hard to imagine a context that would make the above quotes defensible.)

Read more: Here's The Real Story Behind Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters - Business Insider

But he actually defends his positions here..very well.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBlk1Vpeuw]Ron Paul addresses charges of racism on CNN - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, he's racist. So is his son.

Why is this such a big surprise? Every time he runs, his racist writing comes out, he denies he wrote it and then he gets caught in the lie.

This time is a little different in that I don't believe it has ever come out before that he's afraid to use the same rest room as gays do! You gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

Basically..yeah.

I seriously don't know why they aren't honest about this. It looks bad not to answer questions. They could simply say..yes or no.

Can't people evolve? I think most of us have. In the 1960's in a Myrtle Beach campground I danced with another teenager from Canada and he was black and I was white and people were mortified. Under the Boardwalk. We did the "slide".

I bet good money that you could go to that campground now and no one would be shocked. No one would be surprised or horrified.

We all can change.

*and can anyone get a transcript up. I can't view videos. Please.

Until the critics can surface him actually talking in that manner, instead of pulling up old newsletters that he's disavowed and explained himself on, this is really a terrible smear campaign.

C'mon, guys! the man has held a congressional seat for 12 terms. If you want these allegations to stick, you'll need to produce something from "the horses mouth". It seems that should be easy to do.

Although, I did happen to glance at these damning photos of ron paul reacting to being in close proximity to african americans. This man certainly gives off the vibe of being a full blown racist.

http://http://www.dynw.com/ronpaulisracist/

Evenbetter, is his medical practice track record of offering freee services to anyone who was on federal aid (he refused to except taxpayer money for his service). I suppose only upper and middle class white folks use medicare though.

Until the critics can surface him actually talking in that manner, instead of pulling up old newsletters that he's disavowed and explained himself on, this is really a terrible smear campaign.

C'mon, guys! the man has held a congressional seat for 12 terms. If you want these allegations to stick, you'll need to produce something from "the horses mouth". It seems that should be easy to do.

Although, I did happen to glance at these damning photos of ron paul reacting to being in close proximity to african americans. This man certainly gives off the vibe of being a full blown racist.

Evenbetter, is his medical practice track record of offering freee services to anyone who was on federal aid (he refused to except taxpayer money for his service). I suppose only upper and middle class white folks use medicare though.

Evenbetter, is his medical practice track record of offering freee services to anyone who was on federal aid (he refused to except taxpayer money for his service). I suppose only upper and middle class white folks use medicare though

Perfectly stated, so it needed to be highlighted and reposted and repeated over and over again until it sinks into the heads of the ppl who vote for the 2 status quo parties.

Ron Paul has done more for poor minorities than any other politician. This is yet ANOTHER instance where the claims the corporate media and status quo parties have made are literally the exact opposite of reality.

Luddly please provide the proof, you've got plenty of cute insults we can all see that, but please provide links to this proof.

And not links to liberal blogs please.

There is no doubt that the newsletters contained utterly racist statements.

Some choice quotes:
•"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
•"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."
•After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."
•One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."
•Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."

Other newsletters had strange conspiracy theories about homosexuals, the CIA, and AIDS.

In 1996 when the Texas Monthly investigated the newsletters, Paul took responsibility for them and said that certain things were taken out of context. (It's hard to imagine a context that would make the above quotes defensible.)

Read more: Here's The Real Story Behind Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters - Business Insider

But he actually defends his positions here..very well.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBlk1Vpeuw]Ron Paul addresses charges of racism on CNN - YouTube[/ame]

I can't view his defense, but for crying out loud, now some people (and I think we've got a pile on coming from both sides of the aisle) are going to try to make out Dr. Paul to be nothing short of a Grand Wizard, Charles Manson, Dr Mengele AND it will come out that he stole the Linbergh baby?

It's not like he's the "new kid on the block".

Odd how all these damning allegations only come out in a Presidential race. I never remember these allegations against Paul before.

None of the allegations against Cain came out during his Senatorial bid either. Only now.

The smear campaigns for true are from the likes of Mary Mapes.

Now Mary Mapes for those of you that don't know was Dan Rather's producer. Her thought process was quite deranged, albeit effective. If a show puts out a screaming headline it was up to the smear victim to prove it wasn't true.

Absence of Malice. Get the Screaming lying headline out there and then claim absence of malice.

Meanwhile all most people remember are the screaming lying headlines.

Even his former aide that is now flaming him in the media admits Paul is not a racist and has no bias against an individual of any race or religion.

As a libertarian I don't care for a lot of groups, however that doesn't mean If I was in charge they would have any less rights than I would.

I wouldn't be a libertarian if I didn't believe that.

The Bill of Rights is for every US citizen - regardless if I like or personally approve of your race or culture.

Libertarians would find hindering civil liberties to individual tyrannical.

Odd how all these damning allegations only come out in a Presidential race. I never remember these allegations against Paul before.

None of the allegations against Cain came out during his Senatorial bid either. Only now.
Getting close to a presidential nomination, a person becomes more important than discrediting people who would otherwise be perceived as irrelevant.

We don't know who it was that discredited Cain; the most likely source was from RP's people, not Romney for instance because he saw Cain as unelectable because his comments and ideas were irrational. Take Cain's stand on abortion for instance; it was a contradiction in terms. His 9-9-9 [-9] was not a serious plan, yet no one on the left would attack it until a serious contender came to the fore, it would've been so easily ridiculed in the media, which except for Fox, they own.

Last edited:

Getting close to a presidential nomination, a person becomes more important than discrediting people who would otherwise be perceived as irrelevant.

We don't know who it was that discredited Cain; the most likely source was from RP's people, not Romney for instance because he saw Cain as unelectable because his comments and ideas were irrational; take Cain's stand on abortion for instance; a contradiction in terms. His 9-9-9 [-9] plan was not a serious plan, yet no one on the left would attack it until a serious contender came to the fore.

Ron Paul would never do that....

Rick Perry most likely sabotaged Cain...

Libertarians would find lying or knowingly sabotaging another individual out of personal gain contradictory to their beliefs.

We don't know who it was that discredited Cain; the most likely source was from RP's people, not Romney for instance because he saw Cain as unelectable because his comments and ideas were irrational; take Cain's stand on abortion for instance; a contradiction in terms. His 9-9-9 [-9] plan was not a serious plan, yet no one on the left would attack it until a serious contender came to the fore.

Libertarians would find lying or knowingly sabotaging another individual out of personal gain contradictory to their beliefs.
I think you are wrong. His TV adds conradict that misplaced faith. His supporters are almost of a religious/cultish strain.

The attack ads Ive seen hammer his rivals on their public policies and endeavors (Newt). I haven't seen one that attacks someone in their personal life (sexual prowess). But if you can provide it.....

I think you are wrong. His TV adds conradict that misplaced faith. His supporters are almost of a religious/cultish strain.

all those ads did was show newt speaking. Basically he was just showing who newt is from his own mouth.

Ron Paul would pardon all nonviolent offenders & thus free more black men than Abraham Lincoln & Barrack Obama combined.

We don't know who it was that discredited Cain; the most likely source was from RP's people, not Romney for instance because he saw Cain as unelectable because his comments and ideas were irrational. Take Cain's stand on abortion for instance; it was a contradiction in terms. His 9-9-9 [-9] was not a serious plan, yet no one on the left would attack it until a serious contender came to the fore, it would've been so easily ridiculed in the media, which except for Fox, they own.

It was a double play. Perry's pollster came out with lies and then you had Daley's former chief of staff feeding Rahm.

Actually triple play because one of Romney's biggest supporters was part of NRA as well.

I'm really hating this scorched earth deal. But 2012 is coming and if everyone wants to take the gloves off, I'm game.

Oh Perry's pollster went for broke on it. It's truth.

Now I will not blame Rick Perry, but his pollsters the dude that let this shit/aka lies/ aka garbage out.

How did you conclude this??

I find it hard to believe most religious folk would support Ron Paul - in theory they should hate him.. :lol:

I'd figure the religious folk er the evangelicals would be voting Perry or Romney....

Paul is getting the same treatment as every other candidate. Is it sleazy? Maybe, but its done to all of them.

How many dozens of times, hell maybe hundreds, has Romney been asked about his healthcare mandate? Or Newts divorces and Freddie money. Or Cain on unproven affairs. Or Bachmann on gays. Or Perry on ****** rock.

Deal with it. You want to play in the big leagues be prepared to get muddy. Hell Paul is part of the problem with all his negative commercials in Iowa.

Forum List

Back