Ron Paul is out

And in related news, the suicide crisis lines have been pretty busy this evening.
Not true.
Unlike Obama or James Dick Perry followers, I don't worship Ron Paul. If he were to die tomorrow I would say a prayer for him, thanks him for his service to our country, then look to the next group of people who are pushing Constitutional Law and Libertarianism. Those values won't go away when he's gone.

people who vote for the president don't "worship" him... no matter what rightwingnut loons say.

they vote for him.

and if someone the rightwingnuts put forth was better, then maybe they'd vote for him or her.

I gotta agree Jillian. I was a pretty solid Republican (I've voted for exactly three Democrats in my entire life - and only three or four "third party" or wacky write-ins) But until they start offering better options, they're not getting my votes anymore.

Avorysuds: btw - the two quotes from truthmatters that you label "the definition of hypocrite" are not mutually exclusive. "Left leaning bias" does not equate to a political affiliation.
I just thought you should know. My deepest sympathies for your boy.

False. Ron Paul has not dropped out of the race, he's just not going to actively campaign. His campaign is going use their limited resources to focus on getting supporters to become delegates rather than holding rallies.

A more effective way of couching the fantasy.

As I've said more recently, I believe a deal between Paul and Romney has already been struck and that's the reason behind this and other announcements from the Paul campaign.

False. Ron Paul has not dropped out of the race, he's just not going to actively campaign. His campaign is going use their limited resources to focus on getting supporters to become delegates rather than holding rallies.

A more effective way of couching the fantasy.

As I've said more recently, I believe a deal between Paul and Romney has already been struck and that's the reason behind this and other announcements from the Paul campaign.

:lmao:

And in related news, the suicide crisis lines have been pretty busy this evening.
Not true.
Unlike Obama or James Dick Perry followers, I don't worship Ron Paul. If he were to die tomorrow I would say a prayer for him, thanks him for his service to our country, then look to the next group of people who are pushing Constitutional Law and Libertarianism. Those values won't go away when he's gone.

same here.people are really getting desperate and wanting to believe anything the lamestream media tells them.:lol:

Forum List

Back