Ron Paul is out

Thread title misleading. he's not out, he's just not campaigning in primary states. We'll see what happens come Tampa.
Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt.

Let's see the Paul-bots tiny heads explode here. Maybe it's just a trick to get Romney complacent so he doesn't notice Paul winning the nomination. Yeah, that's it.
That prolly would fool Dick Perry followers but not us.

Ron Paul not out:
Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

So if and when he does bow out what happenes to his delegates?

He can release them but probably won't. In which case any delegates he has won will vote for him on the first (and probably only) ballot at the Convention. I think I'm right that in the highly unlikely event Romney doesn't get the necessary votes in the first round, everybody's delegates will be free to vote for whomever they wish in subsequent votes until he (or somebody) does receive enough votes.

He could have won in both 2008 and 2012 if he had embraced 911 truth. Everyone knows the official story is hogwash and Paul would have appeared strong and forceful if he had said so. Instead he babbled about the federal reserve.

He could have won in both 2008 and 2012 if he had embraced 911 truth. Everyone knows the official story is hogwash and Paul would have appeared strong and forceful if he had said so. Instead he babbled about the federal reserve.

The Federal Reserve did not get him into ANY kind of trouble. That is one area he is right on target and one reason I believe he would be good for the Romney Administration. Have you read his book? I have.

False. Ron Paul has not dropped out of the race, he's just not going to actively campaign. His campaign is going use their limited resources to focus on getting supporters to become delegates rather than holding rallies.

No, he isn't stopping his campaign. He's taking it to a New Level! Yeah, that's it!

This has been the strategy from the get go, so no, it's not a "new level." The campaign is merely now focusing exclusively on the delegate process, instead of using limited resources holding large rallies.

Yes! Now his plans are taking shape nicely.
Step 1: Lose every primary
Step 2: Announce suspension of campaign activiites
Step 3:?
Step 4: Win the nomination.

Brilliant!

Yeah. Right.
He would have appeared even crazier than he does now. A real feat.

Yeah. Right.
He would have appeared even crazier than he does now. A real feat.

Nope. Even you know 911 was an inside job and the country is just waiting for a major politician to say so. If ronnie had done so, he would have appeared brave instead of the skinny wimp he came across as.

[

The Federal Reserve did not get him into ANY kind of trouble. That is one area he is right on target and one reason I believe he would be good for the Romney Administration. Have you read his book? I have.

The trouble is most americans don't know or care anything about the Fed. I do, but i'm an internet news junkie.

The question is whether Paul will be vindictive enough to run as a 3rd party candidate or will he support the best hope republicans have to defeat Barry Hussein.

[

The trouble is most americans don't know or care anything about the Fed. I do, but i'm an internet news junkie.

You're a freak and a half. Get a job.

Although my opinion hardly counts in this instance, I applaud Dr Paul's example of conservatism, which, in this case, is acknowledging one's financial limitations. I wish him the best of luck in his campaign.

What a breath of fresh air he is. We could certainly do with a man of his calibre to dust away some of the old cobwebs in the House of Commons.

Unfortunaely Ron Paul lacks the leadership ability to get people to cooperate with his ideas. As an idealist he is compelling as testified by a loyal bunch of followers who have raised him to Godlike stature and brook no question or criticism of him.
Don't pass judgement on the majority by the actions of a minority.

Most people refer to such behavior as bigotry.

See: Rabbid and SnaaperFur.

Although my opinion hardly counts in this instance, I applaud Dr Paul's example of conservatism, which, in this case, is acknowledging one's financial limitations. I wish him the best of luck in his campaign.

What a breath of fresh air he is. We could certainly do with a man of his calibre to dust away some of the old cobwebs in the House of Commons.

Unfortunaely Ron Paul lacks the leadership ability to get people to cooperate with his ideas. As an idealist he is compelling as testified by a loyal bunch of followers who have raised him to Godlike stature and brook no question or criticism of him.
Don't pass judgement on the majority by the actions of a minority.

Most people refer to such behavior as bigotry.

See: Rabbid and SnaaperFur.

LOL, okay, point well taken. No bigotry though. Very much reasoned out and based on observation and logic, not any prejudice because I really REALLY really wanted to be able to support Ron Paul. I liked him a LOT. But all things considered, I just couldn't. Not because of his supporters either. But, unfortunately, those few have become pretty much the face of the Ron Paul supporters.

The question is whether Paul will be vindictive enough to run as a 3rd party candidate or will he support the best hope republicans have to defeat Barry Hussein.

Your "best hope" is an Obama clone. Who cares if he wins or loses?

And in related news, the suicide crisis lines have been pretty busy this evening.
Not true.
Unlike Obama or James Dick Perry followers, I don't worship Ron Paul. If he were to die tomorrow I would say a prayer for him, thanks him for his service to our country, then look to the next group of people who are pushing Constitutional Law and Libertarianism. Those values won't go away when he's gone.

Forum List

Back