Ron Paul is not electable...........

no he is, hence why he has been elected down in texas quite a few times. His chances of being elected for president are slim percent wise.

I love lying titles.

Care to explain how the title is lying? don't all the political experts say Ron Paul is not electable?

no he is, hence why he has been elected down in texas quite a few times. His chances of being elected for president are slim percent wise.

I love lying titles.

Care to explain how the title is lying? don't all the political experts say Ron Paul is not electable?

see bold.....that was me explaining how it is a lie......:cuckoo:

He's not running for the Senate is he? Therefore you little troll he's running for the precdency which is what everybody is talking about.

Is this what you meant to say?
"I do value party principles over the Constitution?"

Actually, that's kinda what you teabaggers do. You support your own party and it's screwed up interpretation of the Constitution (which isn't correct, we've seen repeatedly how little teabaggers know about the history or Constitution of this country), and you teabaggers will choose your own little fringe of your party over your own party as well.

Actually, that's kinda what you teabaggers do. You support your own party and it's screwed up interpretation of the Constitution (which isn't correct, we've seen repeatedly how little teabaggers know about the history or Constitution of this country), and you teabaggers will choose your own little fringe of your party over your own party as well.

Spoken like a true blue partisan.

What interpretation are you talking about? I guess no one knows the Constitution because the democrats sure in hell doesn't understand it.

Spoken like a true blue partisan.
yep.

see bold.....that was me explaining how it is a lie......:cuckoo:

He's not running for the Senate is he? Therefore you little troll he's running for the precdency which is what everybody is talking about.

drinking a little early?

So you admit he was elected to the senate and therefore electable. good for you

You fucking little troll he's not running for senate. What exactly was the video saying? Goggle ron paul electable and see what the first subject that comes up.

Beer goggles is how Little Rebecca does his "research".

If he hears at least 2 other rednecks at the bar say it, it must be true!

drinking a little early?

So you admit he was elected to the senate and therefore electable. good for you

You fucking little troll he's not running for senate. What exactly was the video saying? Goggle ron paul electable and see what the first subject that comes up.

beer goggles?

Yes he is electable. His record of winning shows that. He just so happens to not be able to convince the rest of america he is the best choice.

Now I remember why I had you on ignore good bye

Forum List

Back