Ron Paul is not electable...........

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
so say the "experts"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-spkz9umMcY&feature=feedu]Ron Paul: Electable - YouTube[/ame]

But Experts created the mess we are in.

If the elections in the nation formerly known as the USA were allowed by everyone on the planet, RP would win with an incredible amount of votes.
One Problem. Only murkins are allowed to vote. 50 years and they continue to completely fuck it up.........as planned.

Holy shit............quit whining!

OH I get it now say something that isn't acceptable for the status quo and it's whining. Got it.

What does "isn't acceptable for the status quo" even mean?

This nation, we all agree, is great. It is great because it operates within a system of laws that guarantees that its citizens are represented in government.

People who are unsatisfied with the results of giving people the power to choose their representatives in government are an inevitable by-product of such a system. These people can do what thinking Americans do.....and get involved in the process to help elect candidates that they are satisfied with. Or.....they can cry like bitches, claim that the country is "dead" or "no longer America" and produce endless forum posts about how we are fucked no matter who gets elected.

Holy shit............quit whining!

OH I get it now say something that isn't acceptable for the status quo and it's whining. Got it.

What does "isn't acceptable for the status quo" even mean?

This nation, we all agree, is great. It is great because it operates within a system of laws that guarantees that its citizens are represented in government.

People who are unsatisfied with the results of giving people the power to choose their representatives in government are an inevitable by-product of such a system. These people can do what thinking Americans do.....and get involved in the process to help elect candidates that they are satisfied with. Or.....they can cry like bitches, claim that the country is "dead" or "no longer America" and produce endless forum posts about how we are fucked no matter who gets elected.

you really don't know what status quo means?

There are an awful lot of idiots in America but thankfully not enough to elect Ron Paul President.

That might be part of Paul's problem. He, like you, fails to acknowledge the clear difference in motivation between those who would vote for an Obama or a Clinton and those who would vote for a Bush or a Gingrich.

That might be part of Paul's problem. He, like you, fails to acknowledge the clear difference in motivation between those who would vote for an Obama or a Clinton and those who would vote for a Bush or a Gingrich.

There's a big difference between me and someone who would elect someone from the Statist elite, I value the Constitution, you value party principles

You can't elaborate beyond the status quo bullshit? How odd.

Answer these questions regarding my values.....but only answer if you are 100% certain that you are correct.

Am I for or against capital punishment?
Am I pro abortion?
Am I a supporter of The Affordable Health Care Act?
Am I a gun owner?
Am I in favor of NAFTA?

That should do it. Please...don't answer if you are not 100% certain.

Thanks.

You can't elaborate beyond the status quo bullshit? How odd.

Answer these questions regarding my values.....but only answer if you are 100% certain that you are correct.

Am I for or against capital punishment?
Am I pro abortion?
Am I a supporter of The Affordable Health Care Act?
Am I a gun owner?
Am I in favor of NAFTA?

That should do it. Please...don't answer if you are not 100% certain.

Thanks.

Supporting or non support of does not make you any less part of the status quo.

You claim to have a handle on my values. If you cannot answer the questions, you cannot hope to support that claim. Would you like to admit that you do not know what my values are?

Forum List

Back