Ron Paul is NOT anti-Semitic !!

dan22

Rookie
Jan 1, 2010
When I watched these remarks form Ben Stein I was simply outraged. I am sick and tired of the fact that everyone that is against a blind continuation of the “War on Terror” being labeled as anti- Semitic. Ron Paul is a brave crusader for freedom and liberty and I have never heard a word come out of his mouth that is even slightly of anti-Semitic racist nature.

Israel's Financial Expert: Ron Paul is NOT anti-Semitic

The fact one wants to stop the war in Iraq doesn’t make him anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

The fact one wants to stop the war in Iraq doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

The fact one wants to stop foreign aid doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

The fact one is for a policy of non intervention doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic.

The fact one wants Israel to leave the West Bank doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

I am a Jewish Israeli so I fell quite sure that no one can blame me of being anti-Semitic and I say to you very loud and clear: I support Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saying that the occupation in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the West Bank is motivating terror is a simple fact and not a justification of the actions of the terrorists. Here is a simple fact: money printing and inflation bring poverty that makes crime more likely. By saying that am I supporting crime? No. Anyone that does a crime needs to go to jail and terriosts that murder innocent people deserve to die but fighting endless wars only encourages them and doesn’t help by any means to stop terrorism. When you print money like crazy and impoverish the low and middle class don’t be surprised if you wake up with crime rates like in Brazil, Zimbabwe or Argentina. And when you carpet bomb villages don’t be surprised if you find out that millions worldwide have now become your new enemies.

Oh Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

We have another Paul Parrot who is invoking his name in about every other post as if they are saying the lord's prayer....

Let's see how many times Dr. No. Ron Paul, is mentioned by the newbie in the first day... and see home many times we see them have them listed as the fabled "100% right"

About as bad as an Obamabot

When I watched these remarks form Ben Stein I was simply outraged. I am sick and tired of the fact that everyone that is against a blind continuation of the “War on Terror” being labeled as anti- Semitic. Ron Paul is a brave crusader for freedom and liberty and I have never heard a word come out of his mouth that is even slightly of anti-Semitic racist nature.

The fact one wants to stop the war in Iraq doesn’t make him anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

The fact one wants to stop the war in Iraq doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

The fact one wants to stop foreign aid doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

The fact one is for a policy of non intervention doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic.

The fact one wants Israel to leave the West Bank doesn’t make him an anti-Israel or anti-Semitic

I am a Jewish Israeli so I fell quite sure that no one can blame me of being anti-Semitic and I say to you very loud and clear: I support Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saying that the occupation in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the West Bank is motivating terror is a simple fact and not a justification of the actions of the terrorists. Here is a simple fact: money printing and inflation bring poverty that makes crime more likely. By saying that am I supporting crime? No. Anyone that does a crime needs to go to jail and terriosts that murder innocent people deserve to die but fighting endless wars only encourages them and doesn’t help by any means to stop terrorism. When you print money like crazy and impoverish the low and middle class don’t be surprised if you wake up with crime rates like in Brazil, Zimbabwe or Argentina. And when you carpet bomb villages don’t be surprised if you find out that millions worldwide have now become your new enemies.

Cry..........................:(

Leave Britany alone!

Ron Paul never said anything anti-Semitic. He has more important things to think about

ron_paul_tin_foil_hat-256x300.jpg

The "Anti-Semite" card is pulled out whenever people criticize Israel or our relationship with them - just like the race card is constantly pulled out in relation to Obama.

But the thing to always keep in mind - although I'm not 100% supportive of Israel, I'm not an anti-semite (I'm Jewish, in fact) - there still are people who are anti-Israel because they hate Jews.

Just like there are some people who hate Obama because he's black.

Even though the race card is used too often, it doesn't mean there is no racism.

there are people that hate Israel because they hate Jews but Ron Paul is not one of them. I can't have a serious conversation when every time one says anything against Israel he automaticly is blamed for being anti-semitic

there are people that hate Israel because they hate Jews but Ron Paul is not one of them. I can't have a serious conversation when every time one says anything against Israel he automaticly is blamed for being anti-semitic

Don't worry, I don't think that Ron Paul hates the Jews. I'm actually agreeing with you.

I fully believe the vast majority of people do not call Dr. No "anti-Semitic"... they may call him loony, or not really a conservative, or extreme libertarian, or various other things.. the ONLY ones I have seen call him "anti-Semitic" are wingers of another sort...

But generally we do call into question any new poster who comes in just repeating 'Ron Paul says' or 'Obama says' or 'Rush says'... or other great things like 100% right in terms of any politician... and as evidenced by your mentioning of Ron Paul just slightly less often than you simply reply with an emoticon to get above 10 posts to be able to post a link

Zionists are to the Jews what Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are to the blacks: the invocation of the race card, racial whining, and demanding for absolute submission to "their" demands.

Last edited:

Don't worry, I don't think that Ron Paul hates the Jews. I'm actually agreeing with you.

I'm sure you do, truth is the Democrat Party is a nano-second away from the Ron Paul philosophy:

Ron Paul Newsletters | The New Republic

While the man may appeal to many by rhetoric, when they know from where he really stands, they'd abandon him I hope.

I'm sure you do, truth is the Democrat Party is a nano-second away from the Ron Paul philosophy:

While the man may appeal to many by rhetoric, when they know from where he really stands, they'd abandon him I hope.

Yes, Ron Paul would fit in great with the Democratic Party, what with his consistent stand against the growth of government and all.

Yes, Ron Paul would fit in great with the Democratic Party, what with his consistent stand against the growth of government and all.

As much as with his 'right' take on inclusion. :rolleyes:

As much as with his 'right' take on inclusion. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I don't follow.

2% of Americans actually care about what Ron Paul has to say

The other half think the black helicopters are hovering above and Ron Paul and his super powers is the only one who can save them

Paul Parroting is about as bad as Obamamania, fortunately it is just not as widespread

Forum List

Back