Ron Paul is getting trounced in yet another state (Washington)

I don't see 2nd place as being 'trounced', which one of our dictionaries is defective?

Not to mention the results from Spokane County haven't come in, and that's a fairly populous portion of the state and believed to be "Ron Paul country." So we'll see if he can't close the gap a little further even if he can't win at this point.

I don't see 2nd place as being 'trounced', which one of our dictionaries is defective?

That is because you support Paul. 2nd place is a step up for him! And a distant second, losing by double digits in a winner take all state is getting trounced!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co0WmN_0piw]Ron Paul Revolution: THE GREAT AWAKENING - YouTube[/ame]

I remember when Gramps lied and claimed he is not a Ron Paul hater. Then he goes off and starts a thread bashing Paul because his emotions override his ability to think for himself, hence why people like Newt and Cain appeal to him.

Maybe Gramps is just pissed cuz he is watching his boys fall over the top of their shitty records owning themselves over and over so he had to change the subject.

Get used to not winning elections Gramps cuz the only person growing the party is Paul and his supporters can't stand zombies like you!

Note that Grampa changed his definition of "trounced" from the Washington caucus to the number of delegates each candidate has when he realized that Ron Paul obviously wasn't trounced in Washington.

We'll see how well Romney does in the general election when the supporters of the guy getting trounced don't vote for him.

All 200 of them?

OOoooOOH YES GRAMPS!! All 200 hundred of them!!!! Now THAT is how you get them on your side!!!

Funny you start a thread up while the Washington Cacuse is going on where Paul currently has over 7k votes for him at 60% counting.

I love it when you roll in with these craZy made up on the spot facts Gramps, it's sooo... you!

Maybe you can start another dumb ass thread about how the quality of debate has gone down here!!!!

Forum List

Back