Ron Paul is a Reaganite, huh? Ron Paul disses Reagan in 1991

Slimey bastard can lie about his past all he wants.

There are too many people who are not going to let Paul get away with the lies (like me!)

Classic Ron Paul - Interview at the Libertarian Party National Convention - YouTube

This is exactly what I told you. Paul left for the libertarian party and only returned to the Republican party when he discovered he couldn't win elections in the libertarian party.

NOW, Paul wants to claim HE's the "Reagan" candidate!

Both Gingrich and Paul have made this claim and both of them have a record of bad mouthing Reagan when they thought it advataged their political career.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth may work for liberals. Conservatives (like me) have a much longer memory.
Oh noes! Might as well fold up the tent now, as teapartysammyrye is on the case!

super-retard.JPG1.jpeg

We are doomed!!!

There are too many people who are not going to let Paul get away with the lies (like me!)

Classic Ron Paul - Interview at the Libertarian Party National Convention - YouTube

This is exactly what I told you. Paul left for the libertarian party and only returned to the Republican party when he discovered he couldn't win elections in the libertarian party.

Both Gingrich and Paul have made this claim and both of them have a record of bad mouthing Reagan when they thought it advataged their political career.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth may work for liberals. Conservatives (like me) have a much longer memory.
Reagan never blamed America, but had faith in America.

Paul has some serious explaining to do.
Explain what? If he gets the nomination, you close ranks and support him because he's the choice of Team Red, and literally Satan himself is better than anyone that could possibly be nominated by Team Blue.

I mean, you wouldn't want someone to think you're not a party man ... would you??

Explain what? If he gets the nomination, you close ranks and support him because he's the choice of Team Red, and literally Satan himself is better than anyone that could possibly be nominated by Team Blue.

I mean, you wouldn't want someone to think you're not a party man ... would you??
What Party?

First we live in different times, I'm not saying we need to rewrite the constitution like Newt does, but to say our foreign policy has not had "blowback" when literally every study on the matter shows it has is being dishonest.

Reagan made mistakes, he admitted he had and I don’t even know Reagan that well… In fact one of Reagan’s self admitted mistakes was getting involved in foreign affairs that ended with US troops being killed.

You’re a smart guy, don’t hate on Paul just because he is right and you don’t like the answer. Besides, Paul does not “blame America” he blames the foreign policy of the politicians that make the foreign policy for America… You make it sound like Paul blames you and me as if we went over and bombed and killed civilians in other countries.

What Party?
The Republican Party.

ron paul is an anti american dottering old fool.

The only candidate who is committed to constitutional principles is anti-American? Are you kidding? He's one of the few in Washington who votes against all the huge spending bills and pork. If we had more like him in DC, we wouldn't be going down the toilet of indebtedness.

ron paul is an anti american dottering old fool.

The only candidate who is committed to constitutional principles is anti-American? Are you kidding? He's one of the few in Washington who votes against all the huge spending bills and pork. If we had more like him in DC, we wouldn't be going down the toilet of indebtedness.
Considering WT is herself a doddering old fool, I wouldn't put much stock in her opinion. :rofl:

I think it's pretty funny that someone who has 'teaparty' in her username is obsessed with attacking the guy who is more 'tea party' than almost anyone.

Ron Paul turned on Reagan when it was evident that Reagan didn't deliver on the conservative values that he promised in his 1980 and 1984 campaigns.

I think it's pretty funny that someone who has 'teaparty' in her username is obsessed with attacking the guy who is more 'tea party' than almost anyone.

Don't bother.

The woman thinks the tea party movement was born after Rick Santelli gave that Obama rant on CNBC back when the market was bottoming.

Which completely ignores the previous year and a half of tea party events, of course, but no one ever claimed this chick wasn't retarded.

Forum List

Back