Ron Paul is a Reaganite, huh? Ron Paul disses Reagan in 1991

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Slimey bastard can lie about his past all he wants.

There are too many people who are not going to let Paul get away with the lies (like me!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PYmCZEJqQ]Classic Ron Paul - Interview at the Libertarian Party National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

This is exactly what I told you. Paul left for the libertarian party and only returned to the Republican party when he discovered he couldn't win elections in the libertarian party.

NOW, Paul wants to claim HE's the "Reagan" candidate!

Both Gingrich and Paul have made this claim and both of them have a record of bad mouthing Reagan when they thought it advataged their political career.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth may work for liberals. Conservatives (like me) have a much longer memory.

ron paul is an anti american dottering old fool.

I could not agree more.

He especially shows it whenever he talks about his delusional ideas for foreign policy.

The only people MORE delusional than Paul are the people who blindly follow him and make excuses for him everytime he trips over his own stupidity.

Telling America we are to blame for 9/11? Gee, I wonder how come Paul has never won a primary? It must be a conspiracy! Morons!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't grow up with Reagan so I never understood the "God Reagan>All" mentality until just now.

About 9/10th of the country does not even give a fuck about Reagan as they never lived under his Presidency.

I didn't grow up with Reagan so I never understood the "God Reagan>All" mentality until just now.

About 9/10th of the country does not even give a fuck about Reagan as they never lived under his Presidency.

I lived during reagan's presidency and I still don't give a fuck.

side note ....Ron Paul didn't say america was to blame for 9/11 he said that the foreign policy at the time was PARTLY to blame. This was on Face the Nation recently. To say otherwise is to lie at this point. I can direct you to the clip on youtube later if you'd like but its out there for everyone to see.

I think you can be friends with someone and disagree from time to time anyway. I have had disagreements with my friends and family in the past and even stopped talking to some of them only to patch things up later and move on. It's really about being an adult and learning tolerance, compromise and recognizing the rights of others to opinions that disagree with our own.

There are too many people who are not going to let Paul get away with the lies (like me!)

Classic Ron Paul - Interview at the Libertarian Party National Convention - YouTube

This is exactly what I told you. Paul left for the libertarian party and only returned to the Republican party when he discovered he couldn't win elections in the libertarian party.

Both Gingrich and Paul have made this claim and both of them have a record of bad mouthing Reagan when they thought it advataged their political career.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth may work for liberals. Conservatives (like me) have a much longer memory.

I don't know about all ^^ this ^^ but I do know I am NOT a fan of making vaccinations mandatory regardless of affordability.

NOW, Paul wants to claim HE's the "Reagan" candidate

I've not heard him refer to himself in that way. Do you have a link?

Of course they don't... It's easy to talk shit about Paul when you never ever back it up. Just like when some of the Paul haters claim "Ron Paul wants Iran to have a nuke," you can never manage to get them to provide a link to a quote.

Ron Paul is a lunatic and backs that one up every time he opens his mouth.

Ron Paul's most heard line during the debates
"Will you answer the question, Dr. Paul?"

Who cares, it's the year 2011 and Reagan is dead. I think it's great he doesn't align himself with a guy the corrupt GOP worship.

Ron Paul 2012!

Classic Ron Paul - Interview at the Libertarian Party National Convention - YouTube

Like most of the current crop of wannabees,he has absolutely NO CREDIBILITY.:cool:.....PS ITS CALLED BULLSHIT and you rightly OUTED HIM

Reagan never blamed America, but had faith in America.

Paul has some serious explaining to do.

Forum List

Back