Ron Paul Ignored In GOP Debate Once Again

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
ronp_dees.jpg

During Last night’s NBC hosted GOP debate in Florida, Ron Paul was once again roundly ignored and dismissed as a potential candidate.

Paul spoke for less than 6 minutes out of the hour long debate. He was skipped over completely on three questions when everyone else got to speak, and was not offered the chance to respond to several attacks on his policies from the other candidates.

In comparison, Romney and Gingrich were afforded close to 35 minutes of speaking time, not even taking into account the now ubiquitous bickering between the two that viewers had to once again endure.

When Paul did want to speak he had to raise his hand and wave at the moderators like he was a troublesome fourth grader at the back of the classroom.

Debate moderator Brian Williams took around 15 minutes before finally asking Ron paul a question. The line of questioning from there on in essentially amounted to ‘You are unelectable so when are you going to drop out of the race?’

“To say that there has only been three races and talk about not being electable, I think is a bit of a stretch,” Paul said, once again highlighting that he had no desire at this time to run as a third party candidate. Continued

Comment: Ron Paul wants our Nation Back, the AAE establishment running us, stealing our land, blood and fortune as well as sending US troops to do their bidding in foreign wars don't want that, the MSM whores for the establishment are open traitors to the US with their smiling faces they sell the nation down the river for a pay check.

on Paul Highlights in 1.23.12 Debate (higher def)
http://youtu.be/4RQn63p5Ziw

Last edited:
yeah, they should give all the candidates equal time to speak. that's what debates are for. locking out one candidate is as un-American as it gets.

It's par for the course and as time goes on it becomes even more glaring. Americans like to root for the underdog and this could come back to bite them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5aGgQXhXo&feature=related]John Stewart Shows How Ron Paul Is Feared By The NWO Mafia Controlled Mainstream Media - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul Ignored In GOP Debate Once Again
Cockfights and retards like Romney vs. Gingrich are just more entertaining to the News media then someone making sense like Ron Paul. media makes money out of conflicts and controversy, not out of sanity. There is a reason why crap floats and solid truth sinks

Last edited:
What? You were saying something about Ron Paul and I fell asleee................

Honk-shoe.
Honk-shoe.
Honk-shoe.

The grand poobah of the Ronulans is ignored because he's a frickin fruitbat.

the media has made it perfectly clear, along with the GOP, that no matter what, ron paul will be ignored. That's how people that do not want to hear the truth usually deal with someone telling it.

I like Paul, but I think even if they gave him everybit of time that they possibly could he still would not come close to winning. His foreign policy is what scares people away from him, not his domestic policy.

Our foreign policy is what puts us in danger in the first place. It's bankrupting the nation, creates enemies and threatens our security and sovereignty.

What? You were saying something about Ron Paul and I fell asleee................

Honk-shoe.
Honk-shoe.
Honk-shoe.

The grand poobah of the Ronulans is ignored because he's a frickin fruitbat.

How many tears do you shed every time you're reminded of Stalin's death?

I like Paul, but I think even if they gave him everybit of time that they possibly could he still would not come close to winning. His foreign policy is what scares people away from him, not his domestic policy.

Shocking that ppl aren't scared away by the domestic policies of Newt and Mitt.

The same people who speak out against Obama's big spending and big gov't healthcare, will vote for those same exact things when they support Newt or Mitt.

How does the prospect of wars with Syria, Iran (along with possibly Russia and China) and now Newt wants to go to war or at least topple the regime in Cuba not scare the living shit out of everyone out there? And Ron Paul is the crazy one for saying maybe we shouldn't be starting wars? Did I fall through the looking glass?

How does the prospect of wars with Syria, Iran (along with possibly Russia and China) and now Newt wants to go to war or at least topple the regime in Cuba not scare the living shit out of everyone out there? And Ron Paul is the crazy one for saying maybe we shouldn't be starting wars? Did I fall through the looking glass?

It is shocking how the media and parties have changed american society's view on war.

It's such a casual thing now, sad how easy it is to play with and marginalize other people's lives.

We talk about our soldiers like heroes, then we don't think twice about how many of them will come home in boxes as a result of the warmongering they want done.

Outside of his 30 seconds allowed to answer in the debate and how the media frames the questions, have you heard him talk about the intent of the foreign policy?

He is not scared to go to war, but he wants to declare it, destroy them and come home. He feels our countries defense is very weak and we need to rebuild bases here at home.

The Media Lies YouTube Ron Paul

Outside of his 30 seconds allowed to answer in the debate and how the media frames the questions, have you heard him talk about the intent of the foreign policy?

He is not scared to go to war, but he wants to declare it, destroy them and come home. He feels our countries defense is very weak and we need to rebuild bases here at home.

The Media Lies YouTube Ron Paul
Thank you.

Forum List

Back