Ron Paul & his prophecies.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
I have to give Ron his due for sure. While Ron's aggressive platform to advance individual liberties & responsibilities splits the American constituency right down the middle, his ability to understand human nature & predict the events that will unfold from that human nature are uncannily accurate. Weather one prefers or does not prefer Ron as a rep of the people his prophetic vision cannot be disputed! Read on below in the link to see what I mean...

The prophecies of Ron Paul - Yahoo! News

I have to give Ron his due for sure. While Ron's aggressive platform to advance individual liberties & responsibilities splits the American constituency right down the middle, his ability to understand human nature & predict the events that will unfold from that human nature are uncannily accurate. Weather one prefers or does not prefer Ron as a rep of the people his prophetic vision cannot be disputed! Read on below in the link to see what I mean...

What I really want to know is: what does Ron Paul think of chocolate milk?

This messianic fervor some have for Ron Paul is deliciously ironic.

Hes off base on defense,but agree on using our own energy reserves and dependance to ourselves,taking us out of OPEC.

... racist statement(chocolate) under section 7, article 4, paragraph 33 in the liberal handbook of how to setup & use the minorities as a leveraging tool to initiate class warfare???

What I really want to know is: what does Ron Paul think of chocolate milk?

...it's simply Ron's own written prophecy of human related events to come. Anyone with a historical sociological background & common sense can predict the future course of human events with 95%+ accuracy, like it's no big deal.... history repeats itself. Just study world history & human nature in group to predict the future as human history is cyclic.

This messianic fervor some have for Ron Paul is deliciously ironic.

...lets get into OFFENSIVE military action(s). NO nation can survive the long haul when engaged in real or imagined 24/7 offensive warfare. Just look at the dismal state of America's financial situation at current to see for yourself. Worse yet... look at the encroaching federal control over our lives due to these so called global commitments to war as global cop. No patriot act or NDAA acts for me! I'd much prefer an anarchist state not at war than a tyrannical state like Hitler's Germany at constant war. Ideally I would prefer a minarchist state at peace & prosperity for all. Just my opinion though & I realize that others opinions on the matter may be radically different than mine.

Hes off base on defense,but agree on using our own energy reserves and dependance to ourselves,taking us out of OPEC.

In 2002 Ron Paul Predicted we would approve of & ignore Russia attacking Georgia if we attacked Iraq.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_OkXQgx7A"]In 2002 Ron Paul Predicts Georgia Conflict[/ame]

...but that is not the point of my answer to vampire. I do not see any islamic nation as a threat to the USA. Those islamo worshiping pinheads will terminate themselves before they can ever become a global threat... it's in their nature.

...WHAT foreign threat???

Strangely,i parellel him on everything but lose him on foreign threat elimination.

vampire wants to kill all the muslims...

Ron Paul correctly predicts Housing Bubble way back in 2001!!!​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFd8YluIVG4"]Ron Paul Predicts Housing Bubble in 2001[/ame]

Ron Paul correctly predicts Obama is lying about bringing US troops home from Iraq.​
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUTYL8HfCGo"]Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie[/ame]

Ron Paul Predicted 9/11 in 1998​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJTisovvjc&feature=related"]Ron Paul Predicted 9/11 in 1998[/ame]

Don't confuse prophetic with common sense.
The difference between "normal" murkins and guys like RP, Peter Schiff and Gerald Celente is they know when a train iza fixin' to derail.

Gotta go ! I just got a tweet for a Snooki cumshot video.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Idiots.

I was familiar with the housing bubble prophecy of Ron's. The American constituency is trapped in it's own"insecurity bubble" at present. The repub constituency is terrified of any positive change in leadership for they have bought into the "Iran will beat us up" in one day propaganda of the Major Managed News Media(MMNM). This is WHY the repub constituency is hanging around the same old dead horse candidates but are terrified of a Libertarian leaning repub.
The Demmie constituency is stuck in it's own "insecurity bubble" as they are terrified of losing the social safety net that maintains their very class envy existence. Ron 'Little Jesus' Paul shows up & offers both Liberty & a chance to stand on their own two feet... & the individual responsibility of Liberty scares both the Repub & Demmie constituency senseless. I guess I was raised in an age where we took care of ourselves & did not live in fear of so called Boogeymen... like we ran into a Boogeyman & we kicked the shit out of it on the spot! No running to the government to beat up the Boogeyman for us!!!

Ron Paul correctly predicts Housing Bubble way back in 2001!!!​

Ron Paul Predicts Housing Bubble in 2001

Ron Paul correctly predicts Obama is lying about bringing US troops home from Iraq.​
Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie

Ron Paul has been going off on Bernanke & Greenspan for years. Every time Ron Paul has been proven right & these other jokers go down in flames.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QpD64GUoXw"]Bernanke Wrong or Lies[/ame]
Ron Paul Catches Ben Bernanke In A Lie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back