Ron Paul GOP delegates may not back Romney

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Ron Paul GOP delegates may not back Romney - UPI.com

Hell no we won't. Son's of bitches have refused to seat at delegates from at least 3 states who were legally chosen. I wouldn't back that son of a bitch for nothing. Go ahead GOP break some arms,arrest some rp supporters you want to make sure you lose in November you go right ahead keep playing games. Right now I am voting for Gary Johnson piss me off enough I will everything in my power to get as many people as possible to vote for Obama just to help him win. They want to talk about blackmail like they are just so innocent...pfft. Only idiots think the RNC is innocent.

Who cares at this point? The Ron Paul run is over. He has been my favorite politician for the last 10 years or more. But, it's over. He got into young minds and planted seeds. That's his legacy.

Oh, that and his fuckign son Rand, who is nothing short of a neocon pretending to be a libertarian.

They didn't even give Paul a speaking spot at the conventino. :lmao:

They've been rubbing our faces in the shit all primary season. But rest assured they think they will gain RP supporters votes in November. :lmao:

Who cares at this point? The Ron Paul run is over. He has been my favorite politician for the last 10 years or more. But, it's over. He got into young minds and planted seeds. That's his legacy.

Oh, that and his fuckign son Rand, who is nothing short of a neocon pretending to be a libertarian.

They didn't even give Paul a speaking spot at the conventino. :lmao:

They've been rubbing our faces in the shit all primary season. But rest assured they think they will gain RP supporters votes in November. :lmao:

Well, it's not over unless you plan to vote for someone other than Paul. Will Paul win, no... but I'm not a simple minded voter who votes for who they think can win and base my vote off that alone. Hell, every single person that voted for McCain wasted their vote because he didn't win.

Oh, he'll receive my vote this time too. After which, i doubt I will participate in any more elections after watching the blatant cheating within the GOP primary.

I'll put it this way after several decades of watching this dog and pony show.

If voting mattered, it would be illegal already. The choices are picked for you by the human farmers. They parade them around on the edge of the social chasms to be sure you pick one or the other. Then it is business as usual regardless.

Noone for president.

Last edited:
Um, Ron Paul is part, and has been part of the republican party for years. But thanks for showing your ignorance on this subject.

I'm not a Delegate but I'm not voting for Romney either.
But if you vote for Paul that's like throwing yer vote away!
No. Voting for Obama or Romney is actually throwing yer vote away.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk"]George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back