Ron Paul given 89 seconds in debate by SLEAZE-B-S

Yes it's very sad to see people on stage that offer no meaningful cuts yet claim spending is a issue and pretend to run off it. It's amazing watching them call for more spending on new wars and as Mitt did lie and say he will cut spending by cutting future spending (Obamacare.)

What the OP conveniently overlooks in this anti-liberal media nonsense is that in the FOXNEWS Florida debate,

Ron Paul got an even lower percent of the allotted time.

Time-Allotted-In-GOP-Debate-Chart.jpg

Read it below and you'll see that FL2 was the Foxnews debate.

Equal Time? Romney Records One Quarter of Face Time at New Hampshire Debate - Smart Politics

So boycott Fox News, you boycott people.

This isn't a left/right issue. It's an establishment issue in that both sides of the fence all actually quite the same and the 1 thing they don't want is someone like Paul screwing up sixty-six years of failure.

This isn't a left/right issue. It's an establishment issue in that both sides of the fence all actually quite the same and the 1 thing they don't want is someone like Paul screwing up sixty-six years of failure.

Yup.

What is the difference between policy on Mitt and Obama, or even Cain and Obama... Really, ending Obamacare? that's it?

Ron Paul Gets 89 Seconds To Speak In CBS Debate

» Ron Paul Gets 89 Seconds To Speak In CBS Debate Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

NO matter what you think of Mr. Paul, he's earned the right to have equal time in sharing his policies and where he stands on the issues. This does NO ONE any favors when the Media censors our candidates. So sick of the liberal media and their bullshit.

Its not a liberal media or a rightwing media. Its a pro business media, pro status quo media. It is a media that serves existing power and broadcasts propaganda to maintain the existing power structure and money structure.

Partisanship is what allowed the wolves in, they are depending on partisanship to allow them to stay.

Yup.

What is the difference between policy on Mitt and Obama, or even Cain and Obama... Really, ending Obamacare? that's it?

You'll find that their foreign policy isn't dissimilar, and that, IMO, is the key. They just keeping passing the torch.

1. Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran - check
2. Free stuff for Israel for ever - check
3. Bend over for China - check
4. Hypocrisy in the ME - check

I agree, why is Ron Paul and Michelle Bachman , being ignored by the republican debate moderators.?
Ron Paul gave the best answer with regards to what to do about Iran obtaining nuclear weapons.!
"It would be insane to start another war in the middle east just because Iran wants to have nuclear weapons, after 2 trillion has already been spent in Iraq and Afghanistan, over 6,000 lives lost ."!

What the OP conveniently overlooks in this anti-liberal media nonsense is that in the FOXNEWS Florida debate,

Ron Paul got an even lower percent of the allotted time.

Time-Allotted-In-GOP-Debate-Chart.jpg

Read it below and you'll see that FL2 was the Foxnews debate.

Equal Time? Romney Records One Quarter of Face Time at New Hampshire Debate - Smart Politics

So boycott Fox News, you boycott people.

Now include this last debate and BAM!

Sad times...

You are not free. This is not a democracy or a republic. It is an oligarchy consisting of our largest corporations, banks, and filthy rich people. Voting is pointless when the candidates are chosen for you. Our government is not benevolent. They dont exist to maintain equality, they dont exist to protect us, they dont exist for justice. They exist to manage and marginalize the population. They exist to protect the oligarchy and maintain there power structure.

Ron Paul is the last hope for America. Votes for him will be the last attempts at participating in this fraud for alot of Americans.

NO matter what you think of Mr. Paul, he's earned the right to have equal time in sharing his policies and where he stands on the issues. This does NO ONE any favors when the Media censors our candidates. So sick of the liberal media and their bullshit.

And we’re tired of you partisan ignorance.

Only governments can censor; private corporations make business decisions.

CBS isn't a liberally slanted news outlet?????

No, it’s a private corporate entity that makes decisions to maximize profit.

The ‘liberal media’ is a rightist contrivance and myth; I’ve been listening to conservatives make this idiotic and unsubstantiated claim for over 40 years.

Screw the Media.. they haven't done any favors for conservatives.. I say we boycott any more of their pathetic debates.

Actually conservatives have only themselves to blame, it’s not the media’s fault they accurately report on conservatives’ collective ignorance and general wrong-headedness.

CBS isn't a liberally slanted news outlet?????

The ‘liberal media’ is a rightist contrivance and myth; I’ve been listening to conservatives make this idiotic and unsubstantiated claim for over 40 years.

Screw the Media.. they haven't done any favors for conservatives.. I say we boycott any more of their pathetic debates.

Actually conservatives have only themselves to blame, it’s not the media’s fault they accurately report on conservatives’ collective ignorance and general wrong-headedness.

Oh just stfu... Get back to supporting your war President Bush, I mean Obama.

Oh just stfu... Get back to supporting your war President Bush, I mean Obama.

He doesnt understand that his party, and his leader, is no different then most of the GOP candidates. One day he will figure it out, and then we can welcome him to the libertarian party. He can join the rest of us eager to snuff out this corrupt failed government and replace it with one that respects the constitution and the rule of law. A government that serves the people, not a bunch of non human entities that exist only to increase profits while externalizing as much as it can onto society.

If Democrats were really different then Republicans then Bush would be sitting in jail for dragging us into a illegal and unconstitutional war. He would be jailed for the 4 trillion he stole from the taxpayers to fund the war. Most importantly he would be jailed for ever soldier killed or maimed in this fraud.

Instead nothing happened. Zero change in policy. Rightwing Liberals and Leftwing Liberals are all the same. They all just want to plunder the treasury.

I'm sure Clayton Jones laughed at Ron Paul in 08' when he said he was crazy for wanting to audit the Fed. And now look at what they're finding out about the Fed, the guy fights for dipshits like you to still have a real job without having your money and wealth completely raped and you insult him like this.

Show some fucking respect kid.

>: D

Conservatives should love the way the commercial FOR-PROFIT media are manipulating the debates FOR PROFIT.
This isn't for profit, they could get exploding ratings with Ron Paul because everyone's got an opinion on the guy, let's face it he's controversial. It's for survival of the current system where the govt. is in bed with the media to ensure desired outcomes at their whim. Hence the "HEY GUISE KNOW WHO RICKY PERRY IS YET? CUZ HES A FRONT RUNNER!" when almost no one outside of Texas cared about Rick Perry yet alone even heard of him. As soon as he entered the primaries he was a front runner, and people got on their knees like they usually do and ate it up, saying "yummy master, please give me more".

LOL.

Last edited:
I'm sure Clayton Jones laughed at Ron Paul in 08' when he said he was crazy for wanting to audit the Fed. And now look at what they're finding out about the Fed, the guy fights for dipshits like you to still have a real job without having your money and wealth completely raped and you insult him like this.

Show some fucking respect kid.

>: D

Conservatives should love the way the commercial FOR-PROFIT media are manipulating the debates FOR PROFIT.
This isn't for profit, they could get exploding ratings with Ron Paul because everyone's got an opinion on the guy, let's face it he's controversial. It's for survival of the current system where the govt. is in bed with the media to ensure desired outcomes at their whim. Hence the "HEY GUISE KNOW WHO RICKY PERRY IS YET? CUZ HES A FRONT RUNNER!" when almost no one outside of Texas cared about Rick Perry yet alone even heard of him. As soon as he entered the primaries he was a front runner, and people got on their knees like they usually do and ate it up, saying "yummy master, please give me more".

LOL.

No, Ron Paul, whatever else he might be, is a pretend candidate for president who cannot win but who happens to have a cult-like following of fanatic activists who bomb every fake poll they can get in on (straw polls for example) which do nothing more than create a self-fulfilling illusion that he has widespread, broad, general support that might translate into acutal competitiveness in the primaries.

This is the fault of the liberal media? The event was a Republican debate...if they were giving liberal candidates more time-I'd see your point.

You are just making too much sense now.

I suppose the OP wanted them to take more time away from her flavor of the week, Gingrich, and give it to Paul?

Or maybe she thinks time is not a finite resource.

Forum List

Back