Ron Paul given 89 seconds in debate by SLEAZE-B-S

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Yea they screwed him in the NBC one too. People really wanted to hear more from him and less from the others. It's disapppointing.

Screw the Media.. they haven't done any favors for conservatives.. I say we boycott any more of their pathetic debates.

This is the fault of the liberal media? The event was a Republican debate...if they were giving liberal candidates more time-I'd see your point.

This is the fault of the liberal media? The event was a Republican debate...if they were giving liberal candidates more time-I'd see your point.

They did do that. Romney,Perry and most of the others are liberal candidates. Ron Paul is probably the only real Conservative Candidate running. Although i will say i'm ok with Bachmann & Gingrich. They're more Conservative than some of the others.

They did do that. Romney,Perry and most of the others are liberal candidates. Ron Paul is probably the only real Conservative Candidate running. Although i will say i'm ok with Bachmann & Gingrich. They're more Conservative than some of the others.

Huntsman doesn't get much focus-and I'd say he's the most liberal one on the stage.

Screw the Media.. they haven't done any favors for conservatives.. I say we boycott any more of their pathetic debates.

Go right ahead...watching paint dry is more exciting anyways.

Good.. no one gives the first damn if you watch anyhow.

Good...haven't been. I'm not a slave to the boob tube. You, on the other hand, seem to think that you will some how "punish" CBS by not watching. :lol::lol::lol:

Go right ahead...watching paint dry is more exciting anyways.

Good...haven't been. I'm not a slave to the boob tube. You, on the other hand, seem to think that you will some how "punish" CBS by not watching. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I said boycott LIBERAL news outlets in regard to sponsoring OUR debates.. and yes, they would suffer viewership loss.. Still laughing? LOL

Actually I said boycott LIBERAL news outlets in regard to sponsoring OUR debates.. and yes, they would suffer viewership loss.. Still laughing? LOL

I'm sure they would be devastated if you stopped watching. They sure were when I stopped years ago. :lol::lol::lol:

Anything but Murdoch, Rush, Moon is liberal, eh? Every heard of centrist? That's what network/corporate is, at best, dittoheads. They report Pubcrappe with a straight face...let the big lies go.

I'm sure they would be devastated if you stopped watching. They sure were when I stopped years ago. :lol::lol::lol:

Completely irrelevant and nothing at all to do with what I stated. Lay off the percocet.

Unless your house is a Nielsen house...they wouldn't lose any ratings whatsoever. Viewership isn't magically transmitted through your TV or cable company. :lol:

Forum List

Back