Ron Paul, from RUSSIA with Love!

I don't trust RTV. It's wonderful that they allow unique perspectives but at the end of the day it's still some filthy, Russian dogs pissed off about losing the cold war.

I wouldn't be bragging about this, if I was a Paul guy.

I know, you would sooner like to see a war with them... We get that.

Are you saying Paul supporters want a war with mother Russia? :lol:

No, but I see just the mention of more war perks you up, lol. You just can't wait to send more kids off to die for you for no reason while also spending money you have to borrow from China to do this.

I know, you would sooner like to see a war with them... We get that.

No, but I see just the mention of more war perks you up, lol. You just can't wait to send more kids off to die for you for no reason while also spending money you have to borrow from China to do this.

You're right. I don't know, it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. :eusa_angel:

Yup =D Glad to see the party attitude mainly in the 35 and younger range 100% disagree with your dinosaur train of thought... Only a couple more elections and the Party of Neocons will be a useless minority!

Yup =D Glad to see the party attitude mainly in the 35 and younger range 100% disagree with your dinosaur train of thought... Only a couple more elections and the Party of Neocons will be a useless minority!

Good luck.

:rofl:

Well, the communism was a Jewish thing. The "core Russia", if you will, is a bit ethnocentrically white gentile. Two different memes happening. One not good, the other, OK. Read 200 Years Together.

...that loves Ron...

Australians For Ron Paul

Europeans for Ron Paul

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o88d_gwC_xE]Chinese For Ron Paul, chineseforpaul.org - YouTube[/ame]

The last link is Chinese for Ron Paul. Apparently the Chinese for Ron got busted by their government. It seems that Ron is deemed by the Chinese government as the ONLY Capitalist in the primaries!!!!!!!!

I'd be bragging about the one below FOR SURE...

Even the Chinese supports Ron Paul!!

There's also a really warm place for people like you buddy. You have no conscious or guilt and make jokes about kid's lives, good stuff imbecile.

Forum List

Back