Ron Paul foreign policy

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I don't fully support isolationism, but when he makes great points on the Stage - the audience roars clapping, and then the other candidates roll their eyes and subsequently keep saying "naive naive" it makes me want to smack them.

What's naive, in my opinion, is thinking that we'll always have an eye on all nukes in the world.

What's naive, in my opinion, is concentrating entire armies on pissing off Countries trying to *get* Nukes, as opposed to Concentrating said army on our own Borders and using the net savings to ensure said nukes never hit *our* Country.

There's nothing Naive about that. There's also nothing naive about the contrary opinion, mind you, but STOP PRETENDING it's not just a differing strategy that has its merits, but is somehow "naive and crazy."

It's logically sound.

I don't fully support isolationism, but when he makes great points on the Stage - the audience roars clapping, and then the other candidates roll their eyes and subsequently keep saying "naive naive" it makes me want to smack them.

What's naive, in my opinion, is thinking that we'll always have an eye on all nukes in the world.

What's naive, in my opinion, is concentrating entire armies on pissing off Countries trying to *get* Nukes, as opposed to Concentrating said army on our own Borders and using the net savings to ensure said nukes never hit *our* Country.

There's nothing Naive about that. There's also nothing naive about the contrary opinion, mind you, but STOP PRETENDING it's not just a differing strategy that has its merits, but is somehow "naive and crazy."

It's logically sound.
Well put GT. So many think there can only be one policy for foreign affairs.

If we havent been attacked, we shouldnt be killing anyone. Assisting allies involves a different set of standards that should be as rigorous. If an ally stepped out of line, let them be spanked.

Forum List

Back