Ron Paul for Texas Governor?

• Banned
Oh and does Texas not have term limits for governor? The video says the idiot Texas has for a governor right now intends to run again even though he has been governor for 12 years.

I know, Jessie Benton went to Mitch McConnells group. But just remember it's not about any single person, it's not about Ron Paul even. It's about Constitutional Gov't so don't lose sight of that goal.

Ron Paul would be a HUGE improvement over that fake Conservative Richard "Dick" Perry.

I won't encourage Perry to run again for governor, but on the same hand I would have trouble voting for Dr. Paul. Personally I would like to see our current Attorney General Greg Abbott challenge Perry. But that's just me.

Pretty interesting, but i'm leaning towards thinking it won't happen. I think he is retiring. He's an old warrior whose time to rest has come.

Oh and does Texas not have term limits for governor? The video says the idiot Texas has for a governor right now intends to run again even though he has been governor for 12 years.

No, they don't. Abbott is likely to be the next Gov. Perry's hand picked successor.

» Ron Paul for Texas Governor? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I don't listen to the shit his "advisors" say anyways one of them just went to work for an establishment tool so whatever...this would be awesome though. If he won I would move to Texas!

Now that is a position he would be perfect for! I actually wish he would come down to IL and become governor here.

The man has a great domestic and economic plan! He would be a fine governor.

Forum List

Back