Ron Paul: "Federal War On Drugs A Total Failure"...

Bullshit.

We have over 2,000,000 Americans in Prison. That's more than China , Cuba and the former USSR.

The Prison Industrial Complex is happy. Why the fuck are you bellyaching?!?!?!?

No kidding.

The only way I'll be safe, and the children of america will be safe, is if we arrest people for smoking a plant they can grow in their own yard in the privacy of their own home.

What kind of a society would we be if we allowed that? Now if someone rolls up a dandelion and smokes it that's ok, but we need government to protect us from ourselves by letting us know which naturally growing weeds we can smoke and which we can't.

Yep. Obama has even decided to go after medical marijuana . We don't need to be wasting tax dollars on this kind of crap.
What a great distracto-effort.

handjob.gif

MSNBC: Rewriting legalization of marijuana - YouTube

Distracto effort?

Your hero Obama and Romney both love the Drug War, it'll keep expanding under either of those status quo politicians.

I dunno why i sometimes respond to this kid, this is for me :cuckoo:

Or restricting freedoms this way.

But thank you for your honesty, normally on this board it takes more than one post to get people to disagree with their party of choice. Hell normally it takes dozens, hundreds, if it ever happens.

Bullshit.

We have over 2,000,000 Americans in Prison. That's more than China , Cuba and the former USSR.

Bingo! :clap2: Yes,we are now a Police/Prison State. They're locking more Americans up than ever before. It has become a sport for them. There are very powerful forces out there who will never allow drugs to be legalized. So much money & power at stake in this Police/Prison State. It's very sad.

Bullshit.

Bingo! :clap2: Yes,we are now a Police/Prison State. They're locking more Americans up than ever before. It has become a sport for them. There are very powerful forces out there who will never allow drugs to be legalized. So much money & power at stake in this Police/Prison State. It's very sad.

I read a story today that a young man was sentenced to 20 years in prison for selling $10 worth of crack, something doesn't add up, makes you wonder who else is doing a life sentence for something so petty.

Bullshit.

I read a story today that a young man was sentenced to 20 years in prison for selling $10 worth of crack, something doesn't add up, makes you wonder who else is doing a life sentence for something so petty.

Tragically Thousands & Thousands are.

The war on drugs is an absolute failure. When I was in college there were actually studies between classrooms that had the D.A.R.E. program-and those that didn't. Interestingly enough the children who did go through the program were still just as likely to abuse drugs or alcohol. It doesn't work. Not to mention as long as somebody's doing something to their own body that harms nobody else-I think they should absolutely have the right to do that.

Alcohol is a very dangerous drug. Yes it is a drug-and it's more addictive and harmful than marijuana. In fact there hasn't been a single case of somebody dying from a marijuana overdose.

Smoking cigarettes is also more worse for you than marijuana is.

And for the record-no I don't smoke marijuana, or do any other drugs.

Bullshit.

It's a lose-lose. Not only is that sentence ridiculous for just $10 worth of crack-but it also is a big drain on taxpayers as well. Nobody benefits from examples of this.

"Lock em all up and throw away the key!!" Unfortunately that is the popular sentiment in this country these days. It's the mob mentality on a massive scale. It is sadly reminiscent of the German mentality during the Nazi reign. Lock a person up for 20yrs for weed? Man,such a waste of human & monetary capital. It's sad.

You're a crackhead.:cuckoo:

I have always thought it was interesting the black man who was dealing the drugs in the LA are that was "probably" brought it by the CIA has been in prison for years but no one else has served jail time, not the people who brought the drugs into the country.

I have always thought it was interesting the black man who was dealing the drugs in the LA are that was "probably" brought it by the CIA has been in prison for years but no one else has served jail time, not the people who brought the drugs into the country.

:clap2:

.....a.k.a......

The SPAWN Of OLLIE NORTH!!!!

northmug.jpg
northprofile.jpg

:clap2:

It has been a total failure for the People but it has been a big success for many in the Government. Lots of power & money involved with locking American Citizens up. They're not gonna just give all that up without a fight.

Yes, indeed. Them repugnants don't like drugs: (wink. wink)

"Under Reagan’s policy, at a time when Americans were being presented with strong anti-drug propaganda, the CIA was in fact an accomplice to a large narcotics smuggling ring in the United States. It was in fact Reagan’s policies that led to the cooperation between the CIA and the Contras. What the CIA admitted to was allowing cocaine trafficking to take place by Contras who were being supported by the CIA, using facilities and resources supplied by the US government, and preventing investigation into these activities by other agencies".

Let the People smoke their weed. These people are not a threat to our Nation. Why are we still putting these people in Prison? It's just not right. Our Justice System has become so archaic. Legalize Marijuana immediately and release all of these people from our Prisons as well. That time has now come. Lets do it.

Forum List

Back