Ron Paul falls out of skyskraper window

I don't see the establishment getting behind a Ron Paul nomination even if he does get all the delegates.

If he wins a delegate vote at the convention what are they going to do about it?

The same thing Paulites do when someone they don't agree with wins the nomination.

Stay home.

Maybe run a third party candidate.

Last edited:
I don't see the establishment getting behind a Ron Paul nomination even if he does get all the delegates.

If he wins a delegate vote at the convention what are they going to do about it?

The same thing Paulites do when someone they don't agree with wins the nomination.

Stay home.

Fine, stay home, don't vote for Paul. That's the same thing as voting FOR Obama.

(I wonder how that shoe fits now.... )

Stay home.

Not likely.

The Paul delegates will get some significant concession or another for them to throw in with whomsoever the eventual nominee is....My bet right now is the naming of Rand as the veep running mate.

Stay home.

Not likely.

The Paul delegates will get some significant concession or another for them to throw in with whomsoever the eventual nominee is....My bet right now is the naming of Rand as the veep running mate.

I would LOVE to see that!

Stay home.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/cool.gif
Not likely.

I doubt it. I like Rand but I don't think he's ready for prime time yet.

I saw this morning here in Georgia the latest polls are Newt 26%, Mitt 24%, Santorum 23%, Paul 22%. And that's with Paul pretty much facing a Republican media blackout, FOX won't hardly utter his name in a newscast.

Looks like a brokered convention and a Paul nomination to me... :eek: :cool: :clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back