Ron Paul falls out of skyskraper window

They will sell out like all other republicans do when money is waved their their face.

I saw a breakdown of this earlier today that had this possible scenario:

Gingrich 269
Paul 354
Romney 832
Santorum 831

This is based on states that will likely vote for these candidates and factors in the bound vs unbound candidates. If it goes this way there will not be a clear winner in the first round and the candidates will be unbound. There is also a push to get Paul supporters to be selected as electors.

http://government.brevardtimes.com/2012/02/ron-pauls-path-to-presidency-brokered.html

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEd7F5wBrqI]"Choice of the Troops: Liberty or Death (Ron Paul 2012 Rap Song)" by Smiley Chris MUST SEE HD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Paul is stuffing his supporters into the delegates that will attend the national convention, most of them going obligated to vote for people other than Paul on the first round.

If this turns into a brokered convention, Paul is going to be a MAJOR player because so many of the delegates in attendance will actually be Paulites.

:rofl:

you betcha!
Laugh all you want...It's becoming more evident by the day that that is his strategy.

And it very well could work.

Keeping my fingers crossed anyway, lol.

People who follow Ron Paul think money is what should drive the world.

They will take the money

I saw a breakdown of this earlier today that had this possible scenario:

Gingrich 269
Paul 354
Romney 832
Santorum 831

This is based on states that will likely vote for these candidates and factors in the bound vs unbound candidates. If it goes this way there will not be a clear winner in the first round and the candidates will be unbound. There is also a push to get Paul supporters to be selected as electors.

Politics: Ron Paul's Path To The Presidency: A Brokered Convention

And how many of those Gingrich, Santorum and Romney delegates are actually Paul supporters? We dont know but he is actively trying to get his people into the top delegate ranks by any means possible.

And it might work.

I don't see the establishment getting behind a Ron Paul nomination even if he does get all the delegates.

I don't see the establishment getting behind a Ron Paul nomination even if he does get all the delegates.

That is the whole point: we dont NEED the GOP elite. They need us and they got it totally wrong with Romney and with the Federal Reserve mismanagement of our financial sector.

Some serious shit is coming because the elite refused to fix the problem for real back in 2009-2010. It will likely sweep Obama out of office no matter who the GOP nominates, though it is not entirely his fault.

It will merely have happened on his watch.

'Thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal. Thou should not speak if thou are not real. Thou shall not torture,thou shall not Tax, the wage of a man who's been breakin his back. Thou shall not break a Constitutional Oath, thou shall not skew the results of a Vote. Thou shall not go invading a Nation, without Congress' Vote and a clear Mission Statement.'

They won't have a choice, if Paul has the delegates on the 2nd round of voting he IS the nominee. There won't be a damned thing the 'Establishment GOP' can do about it. :cool:

'Damn! Is this the land of the Free still, where the one we elect really stands for the People? Man! Or are we just Sheople, who go with the flow and don't see their evil? I really don't know if America can make it, but i really do hope we the People will awaken. Before it's too late please answer the call, elect for President the good Dr. Paul.'

One other interesting nugget that no one is really talking about is that Santorum and Gingrich aren't on the ballot in Virginia. If a single candidate gets a 51% majority then the delegates are bound to that candidate. Since there is no other choice then the Santorum and Gingrich people will probably vote for Paul to prevent Romney from getting all the delegates. Since he is in theory the leader. I'm not sure how many delegates they have though.

Ron Paul people are all about money.

They can be bought out

Ron Paul cannot be bought off. Why do you think they won't let him win? Your guy is completely owned by large Corporations like GE. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his 'Jobs Czar?' You need to think on these things a bit more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back