Ron Paul Extreme?!

I think he understands a lot more that you give him credit for. Like Imperialism and nation building is causes us harm. Tyranny is in conflict with our natural rights. Centrally planned govs always meet the same demise. ect. And your example of courts interpreting the law is laughable considering its oblivious, at least to me, that all three branches are corrupt to the core.

Extreme is our current system of gov.

As with all politicians Paul is judged on what he says – or doesn’t say. The issue isn’t what Paul ‘understands,’ but what is in fact the case. That you and Paul reject the doctrines of the rule of law and judicial review is irrelevant, that you consider all branches of government ‘corrupt to the core’ indicates a ridiculous, hysterical extremism on your part.

No one is going to argue that the current situation is perfect, or reform isn’t needed. But there are certain facts of governmental life that simply can’t be changed by the wishful thinking of Ron Paul and his supporters.

You and Paul are entitled to engage in your private fantasies, pretend the Constitution means whatever you wish – but don’t get angry at others who refuse to join you in your fantasy, and inform you that indeed your Emperor has no clothes.

This man said he would not vote for the civil rights act if he was there and asked to.

And that’s perfectly consistent with Paul’s ignorance of Constitutional case law. He is more than likely unaware of Heart of Atlanta Hotel v. US (1964), where the Court upheld as Constitutional the Civil Rights Act of 1964, including the provision making it illegal to refuse service to a potential patron because of this race.

Or if he is aware of the ruling he no doubt rejects it, in violation of the rule of law and the doctrine of judicial review. What Paul and his supporters fail to understand is that the Constitution is a legal document, expressed in the context of the law, and any effort to separate it from the law is pointless and ignorant.

Also DOCTOR Ron Paul has delivered hundreds of babies into this world and he believes the same thing that a clear majority of Americans believe, abortion except in a limited number of instances deprives an individual endowed with the same rights and you and I their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

If you're going to frame it like that, one wonders what those "limited number of instances" are in which abortion does not deprive an individual endowed with the same rights and you and I their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Oh and the same clowns that legislate and fund the war on drugs are the same assholes that get drunk while they do it.

So the notion that these shit heads are somehow sober civil warriors that want a sober society is fucking ridiculous.

All this drug bullshit is to raise revenue for the state - but that stupid shit backfired when they figured out users couldn't pay their fines and it was expensive to lock them up.

Besides do you really believe the government will weep when you die?

They don't give a fuck about you or your family...

Also DOCTOR Ron Paul has delivered hundreds of babies into this world and he believes the same thing that a clear majority of Americans believe, abortion except in a limited number of instances deprives an individual endowed with the same rights and you and I their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

If you're going to frame it like that, one wonders what those "limited number of instances" are in which abortion does not deprive an individual endowed with the same rights and you and I their life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Really? Does it take that much imagination?

that you consider all branches of government ‘corrupt to the core’ indicates a ridiculous, hysterical extremism on your part.

What planet are you on?

Really? Does it take that much imagination?

I'm just curious in which situations you're saying a fetus doesn't have the same rights that you're generally suggesting fetuses have. Is it when they're conceived via rape? Is that when the fetus has no rights? Incest? Deformity? What are we talking about here? For which fetuses do those rights not exist?

that you consider all branches of government ‘corrupt to the core’ indicates a ridiculous, hysterical extremism on your part.

What planet are you on?

The one where Barack Obama prosecuted instead of bailed out Wall Street. I think that's the one where Spiderman is a black-Hispanic kid.

Ah, got it! the same one where the JD does nothing about voter intimidation or allows the BATF to send weapons to mex. I understand completely.

Last edited:

Abortion is wrong.

Fetuses are entitled to the same civil rights as an adult.

A mother doesn't have the right to choose to murder her unborn child - that would be murder.

This is why people get charged with murder for killing a pregnant womans fetus....

I find it odd how a person can shoot a woman in her belly - killing her unborn child and that is murder, but that same woman on that same day can go to an abortion clinic and murder her child and some assholes will call it "a right."

I find it odd how a person can shoot a woman in her belly - killing her unborn child and that is murder, but that same woman on that same day can go to an abortion clinic and murder her child and some assholes will call it "a right."

If you don't understand the difference between a third party shooting a woman's unborn child and a woman aborting her unborn child than you are ethically handicapped.

You believe every GOP candidate is a fucking nut. So, at least you are being consistent.

If they had the same beliefs I would hate them...same with a dem.

Who actually says Meth should be legal? Who says they hate big government but says the government should not allow abortions. Who the fuck would say they are against the civil rights act?

There is only one person I know of who said these things. Ron Paul.

HE IS A FUCKING NUT.

The government has no right telling people what to do....

I got news for you dummy - people have been using drugs since man was man. Not to mention drugs have only been illegal for the last 80 or so years.

You retarded progressives attempt to portray problems that have been plaguing humanity are somehow new and the government will save us all.

Really - what the fuck did people do before we had a nanny state to tell us what to do?

Do you have a smart ass answer for that?

So making ALL..ALL drugs legal is good with you .....Dummy. Go to your local Circle K for a soda and a little crack is cool with you dummy. Going to Safeway to get Meth is good with you dummy?

Ron Paul fans are fucking idiots just like Ron Paul is. Keep big government out of my life except when it comes to abortion? Really? Fucking idiots.

Oh and I love your thoughts on segregated restaurants. I as a black man driving across the country would have to map out places to eat that would allow me to actually eat there? Really? Fuck you libertarians. This is not 1955 you fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back