Ron Paul Exposed!!!

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
Well, well, well, look who's in bed with the far left... check this out. it's the who's who of the anti war wackos... Sean Penn Michael Moore Cndy Sheehan and guest of honor Ron Paul

Who Hates Americans?
By Ishmael Vera
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, October 15, 2007
http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=7169C0C2-D529-4B93-B83A-8C9ECEB455D5

The campaign mounted by campus leftists against Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, which is scheduled to take place on more than 100 campuses during the week of October 22-26 has taken a new turn with the announcement of a counter-protest at the Washington Monument. The protest, which will be called “American Fascism Awareness Day” is being organized by Adam Kokesh of Iraq Veterans Against the War, the Revolutionary Communist Party, Students for Justice In Palestine, and the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee among others and will feature speakers such as congressman Dennis Kucinich and presidential candidate Ron Paul, anti-war activists Cindy Sheehan and Harry Karry and actor Sean Penn. According to a spokesperson for the Revolutionary Communist Party, one of the sponsors of the event, “This is an answer to the Jew Horowitz and the neo-conservative Zionists who dragged us into an imperialist war in Iraq and are spreading hatred against Muslims to support their war plans against the Republic of Iran.”

Flyers for the American Fascism Awareness Protest were distributed on at least ten campuses which are scheduled to hold Islamo-Fascism Awareness Weeks in 9 days. (The text of the flyer is reprinted below.) Many Americans contacted by Frontpagemag.com were outraged over the announced protest. Latisha Freeman, an African American student at one of the campuses that was flyered commented that all Americans were not racists and that the flyer was generally “unpatriotic and unfair.” American Legion commander K. “Ike” Landsman, was blunter. “These are communist ingrates who don't appreciate this great country and they ought to be deported to Iran or Afghanistan where they would be welcome." Fox News Channel anchor Alan Colmes, had a different take. “Lighten up,” Colmes said when he was shown the flyer; “this is a parody of views that liberals actually have. No one should get upset. This is just free speech in action.”

Who Hates Americans? We Do.

Your typical American is:

Ø A racist. A sexist. A homophobe.

Ø An Islamo-phobe.

Ø Is willing to invade other countries for oil and pleasure.

Ø Is easily manipulated by Rush Limbaugh and Jews.

Ø Is the cause of global warming.

Join Us For American Fascism Awareness Day

Place: Washington (Slaveholder) Monument

Date: November 31, 2007

Time: 12PM-2:00 PM

Speakers:

Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, congressmen
Adam Kokesh, Iraq War veteran
Chris Hedges, journalist
Cindy Sheehan, Harry Karry, peace activists
Michael Moore, Sean Penn, film-makers

Sponsors:

Peace and Social Justice Crusade, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Code Pink, Muslim Students Association, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, Students for Justice in Palestine, Revolutionary Communist Party, International A.N.S.W.E.R., Moveon.org, DailyKos.com, Indy-Media.org, HuffingtonPost.com, Ivorypower.com

http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=7169C0C2-D529-4B93-B83A-8C9ECEB455D5

Have you personally spoken to Ron on this issue? Has he told you himself that he supports everything that the various groups present represent?

I'd love to know how his mere appearance at such an event means that somehow he's been "exposed" on anything.

It's an anti-war event, and Ron is anti-war...so what if he shows up? Nothing about the man's history should even come close to leading you to believe he's "far left".

I'll tell you this, though...

His message appeals to the left, the FAR left, the right, the FAR right, and everything in between. So if he gets some votes from the "far left" because of this, then more power to him.

Just admit that you are dieing to like him, but you just can't seem to figure out how one man could be so right, and so truthful.

Psh...Mike Huckabee...PLEASE.

Have you personally spoken to Ron on this issue? Has he told you himself that he supports everything that the various groups present represent?

I'd love to know how his mere appearance at such an event means that somehow he's been "exposed" on anything.

It's an anti-war event, and Ron is anti-war...so what if he shows up? Nothing about the man's history should even come close to leading you to believe he's "far left".

I'll tell you this, though...

His message appeals to the left, the FAR left, the right, the FAR right, and everything in between. So if he gets some votes from the "far left" because of this, then more power to him.

Just admit that you are dieing to like him, but you just can't seem to figure out how one man could be so right, and so truthful.

Psh...Mike Huckabee...PLEASE.

Yeah I am dying to like ron paul.....sure.... I wonder if he's available to speak at bahmitva's, weddings, kids parties, and jihad get togethers:cuckoo:

Yeah I am dying to like ron paul.....sure.... I wonder if he's available to speak at bahmitva's, weddings, kids parties, and jihad get togethers:cuckoo:

Ok, so you responded to the joke part of the post, but you just chose not to delve into the actual meat of it. Why bother making the thread in the first place?

Wanna try again, only this time address my response? Or do you feel stupid for thinking that one appearance at an event hosted by left-leaning groups and individuals somehow "exposes" him as a fraud?

Ok, so you responded to the joke part of the post, but you just chose not to delve into the actual meat of it. Why bother making the thread in the first place?

Wanna try again, only this time address my response? Or do you feel stupid for thinking that one appearance at an event hosted by left-leaning groups and individuals somehow "exposes" him as a fraud?

Ron paul is polling at 1-2% nationally.... if it werent for the left and far left he'd be at 0 . basically he's no republican. non of the canidates would ever associate themselves with those nutjos . As verified by the youtube videos his supporters consist of 9/11 conspiracy theorists.... 6th year senior College pothead and the libertarian crowd.

He's exposed as a fraud. He's not even close to being a true conservative/Republican. He's nothing more than a good VP candidate for Dennis Kucinich.. they seem to see eye to eye

Ron paul is polling at 1-2% nationally.... if it werent for the left and far left he'd be at 0 . basically he's no republican. non of the canidates would ever associate themselves with those nutjos . As verified by the youtube videos his supporters consist of 9/11 conspiracy theorists.... 6th year senior College pothead and the libertarian crowd.

He's exposed as a fraud. He's not even close to being a true conservative/Republican. He's nothing more than a good VP candidate for Dennis Kucinich.. they seem to see eye to eye

Dude, just about everyone who makes youtube videos is a pothead 6th year college kid...I've seen far too many, even NON political ones, to assume anything different.

He made more money than your fake ass candidate, and matter fact, ALL The republican candidates this past quarter...You trying to say that 9/11 CT's, and 6th year college potheads are donating that kind of cash to him?

Come on dude, quit letting the bullshit seep into your mind. He's more popular than all the candidates in the entire field on both sides, but he's still polling at 1-2%...if you think that makes any sense, you're brain dead.

When places like THIS report him being favored in the gambling community over Mitt Romney, THAT'S the kind of thing I take serious.

Do you understand the kind of money that goes into oddsmaking?

Why would people who have literally hundreds of millions of dollars on the line, place odds in favor of Ron if he was really only recognized nationally at 1-2%?

The man continually gets more popular by the day, taking on about 1 million a week in GRASSROOTS donations, not corporate, and yet he never moves in the polls.

Whatever though, dude. You believe whatever you want.

Just don't go bitching and moaning about how you can't believe he won some important primaries next year...because I'll DEFINITELY be handing out some 'I told you so's.

The war is for Jews.

The open borders are for Mexicans.

Ron Paul seems to be for Americans.

That must REALLY piss off some people!

Dude, just about everyone who makes youtube videos is a pothead 6th year college kid...I've seen far too many, even NON political ones, to assume anything different.

He made more money than your fake ass candidate, and matter fact, ALL The republican candidates this past quarter...You trying to say that 9/11 CT's, and 6th year college potheads are donating that kind of cash to him?

Come on dude, quit letting the bullshit seep into your mind. He's more popular than all the candidates in the entire field on both sides, but he's still polling at 1-2%...if you think that makes any sense, you're brain dead.

When places like THIS report him being favored in the gambling community over Mitt Romney, THAT'S the kind of thing I take serious.

Do you understand the kind of money that goes into oddsmaking?

Why would people who have literally hundreds of millions of dollars on the line, place odds in favor of Ron if he was really only recognized nationally at 1-2%?

The man continually gets more popular by the day, taking on about 1 million a week in GRASSROOTS donations, not corporate, and yet he never moves in the polls.

Whatever though, dude. You believe whatever you want.

Just don't go bitching and moaning about how you can't believe he won some important primaries next year...because I'll DEFINITELY be handing out some 'I told you so's.

How does he stack up against Hillary ?

A new scientific study shows that baseball fans don't want the Cubs, Angels, or Diamondbacks to win the world series.

"Excuse me, but how can a scientific study tell you that?"

"Well, we ran a full scientific study, and extrapolated from a representative sample of baseball fans out to fans as a whole."

"I see. And just who made up your sample of all fans?"

"300 Yankee season ticket holders. Why?"

There's been a lot of discussion on why Ron Paul, with all of his obvious Internet popularity, is only polling in the single digits nationwide. Various theories have been presented, such as "pollsters don't call cell phones, and Ron Paul's followers don't use landlines," and "much of Ron Paul's support comes from first-time voters."

The mainstream uses the single-digit poll results to support their claim that "Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance," and use them as ammunition for excluding him from debates or coverage. But just how "scientific" are those polling methods?

A scientific poll involves taking a representative sample of the population, and based on their responses, extrapolating what the public they represent will likely think. The sample has to be a cross-section of the whole, without being skewed towards one particular response.

For their sample, the polls use "Republicans who voted in the last Presidential Primary." Ah, I remember that campaign. Bush outspent his opponent by a nearly two to one margin, used the Primaries to hammer home his foreign policies, made a few risky campaign promises, and in the end, got the nomination, barely squeaking out a victory over...um...over...

...waitaminnit, maybe I don't remember the 2004 Republican Primaries. Who ran against George W.?

To rephrase the question...I can't imagine any Republican with the nerve to face down a sitting, popular (to Republicans, then, at least), wartime, President, and say "Mr. President, I really feel you need to be replaced. I think the American people need to pull you from the Oval Office and put me in there instead."

Ah, the wonders of Wikipedia. According to the entry "United States Republican Party presidential nomination, 2004,"

"Not surprisingly, incumbent President George W. Bush, the presumptive nominee, won the nomination without significant opposition."

I took a moment to scroll through the state-by-state results listed on the page. Bill Wyatt actually managed to scrape out 10% in Oklahoma, but the rest of the states are slam-dunk, 90% and higher, victories across the board. George W. Bush, in a landslide, state after state.

Why bother to vote when there's only one candidate running?

That mentality defined the Republican primaries. According to USAToday:

Republican turnout — at 6.6% — was the lowest on record, as Bush ran essentially unopposed.

These are the sample voters used for the 2008 polls. 6.6 percent of the Republicans in 2004--the bare handful who showed up to cast symbolic votes for the only name on the ticket.

Think about that. The mainstream press is using this handful of people who voted for George W. Bush--when he was running unopposed!--as their "statistically significant" sample of concerned American voters. The political analysts are basing their election predictions, and their professional careers, on a random and biased telephone survey of a few hundred people who bothered to show up when their "fearless leader" wasn't being challenged by anyone. Where is the concern with the economy? Illegal immigration? Illegal wiretapping? The "War on Terror?" These weren't issues in the 2004 Republican primaries.

http://the-fifthhorseman.blogspot.com/2007/10/of-yankee-fans-and-ron-paul-polls.html

Tarring Ron Paul because some of his supporters are cranks is rather dishonest and frankly, the sort of tactic I usually see from the hard Marxian left. In fact there's another board I frequent, where the commie-libs are engaged in foamy-mouthed teeth gnashing about the fact that RP is popular amongst posters on Stormfront. As if these people are the bulk of his support.

And "true" conservative? Nigga please. You wouldn't know one if they came up and bit you on the ass. The right has been hijacked by ex-Trotskyites who never really abandoned their big-government schemes for saving the world at the barrel of a gun. And the fact is, the average "conservative" today is further to the left than FDR ever was. Ron Paul wants to eliminate the income tax and the cap gains tax; he wants to return to a gold standard, restore soverignity to the states, repeal anti-trust legislation, and flat-out abolish about 90% of what the federal government spends money on. As opposed to the "radical" republicans, who at the peak of their power in 1994-1996, managed to...raise the speed limit, and put some modest time limits on welfare or something.

http://the-fifthhorseman.blogspot.com/2007/10/of-yankee-fans-and-ron-paul-polls.html

Tarring Ron Paul because some of his supporters are cranks is rather dishonest and frankly, the sort of tactic I usually see from the hard Marxian left. In fact there's another board I frequent, where the commie-libs are engaged in foamy-mouthed teeth gnashing about the fact that RP is popular amongst posters on Stormfront. As if these people are the bulk of his support.

And "true" conservative? Nigga please. You wouldn't know one if they came up and bit you on the ass. The right has been hijacked by ex-Trotskyites who never really abandoned their big-government schemes for saving the world at the barrel of a gun. And the fact is, the average "conservative" today is further to the left than FDR ever was. Ron Paul wants to eliminate the income tax and the cap gains tax; he wants to return to a gold standard, restore soverignity to the states, repeal anti-trust legislation, and flat-out abolish about 90% of what the federal government spends money on. As opposed to the "radical" republicans, who at the peak of their power in 1994-1996, managed to...raise the speed limit, and put some modest time limits on welfare or something.

But how does he stack up against Hillary ?

In my humble opinion, he is the only republican that can beat Hillary. I mean when I listen to Guiliani, I basically hear George Bush v2.0. Considering Bush's approval ratings, I don't think that's a winning strategy. I think RP can splinter the liberal democratic base, and/or draw people who wouldn't normally vote, because:

* Hillary supported the war; RP didn't. Even if you still support the war 100%, it's probably time to face the reality that it's a losing issue, an albatross around the necks of republicans. An unabashedly pro-war candidate is going to lose, even if the other candidate is only marginally less hawkish.

* She (and most of the other major candidates) are flip-flopping opportunists

* Unless I've missed something, he may be the only republican who talks about civil liberties, ending the war on drugs, etc. whereas Hillary is more of an authoritarian lefty than a civil liberties ACLU type lefty.

* He is against welfare schemes, but he also opposes corporate welfarism just as much or more. He opposes taxes, but recognizes that without spending cuts you're just inflating the dollar, which is a stealth tax.

* Democrats talk real big about cutting corporate welfare, but the actual votes tell a different story, and I think your average liberal knows this. RP's voting record matches his rhetoric.

* He polls higher amongst blacks than any other republican, IIRC

Plus, he is a religious man, and the evangelicals could eventually come around to his way of thinking. They are already balking at the idea of supporting Guiliani.

Also, the original article? It's a fake.

You would think that David Horowitz could find enough to attack without making stuff up.

Today's FrontPageMag.com has a "story" about “American Fascism Awareness Day” to counter Horowitz's own "Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week." The supposed flyer for the event asks "Who Hates Americans? We Do. Your typical American is: A racist. A sexist. A homophobe. An Islamo-phobe. Is willing to invade other countries for oil and pleasure. Is easily manipulated by Rush Limbaugh and Jews. Is the cause of global warming." The "event" is supposedly co-sponsored by a number of organizations, including Iraq Veterans Against the War and the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, and speakers include Ron Paul and others.

Here's the punch line: The Event is scheduled for NOVEMBER 31, 2007. Of course, there is no Nov. 31 on the calendar. And none of the organizations listed mentions the "event" on their websites, and a Google search for "American Fascism Awareness Day" produces only mentions of the FrontPageMag article.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/016117.html

II think RP can splinter the liberal democratic base, and/or draw people who wouldn't normally vote, because:

I agree with just about your entire post, but i want to comment specifically on this..

Am i the only one who finds it extremely odd that this election cycle, states who always historically held Open primaries are now CLOSING them?

NH just passed the deadline to register Republican, so now if you aren't registered R or I, you can't even vote for Ron in the primary. This means that the Dem base you speak of that could gain some interest in RP, will now not be able to even vote for him if they WANTED to, if they didn't change their registration.

The establishment understands the potential impact RP could have on this election cycle, and they're stopping at just about NOTHING to try and keep a hold on things.

For a man who's supposedly only at 2, 3% max, that's an awful lot of what would seem to be unneccessary tactics...don't you think?

But how does he stack up against Hillary ?

I don't even understand why you keep asking that. Are you a Hillary supporter? Or are you curious because you know RP could potentially get the nomination, and you want to know how he might fare against her in the General?

I don't even understand why you keep asking that. Are you a Hillary supporter? Or are you curious because you know RP could potentially get the nomination, and you want to know how he might fare against her in the General?

You live in a dream world buddy. Even if the plague was to wipe out all the candidates and only leave Ron Paul the GOP delegates would find someone else to nominate. Ron Paul doesnt represent the GOP!!! heck if Al Franken wanted to, he can run as a conservative. Just because you dress up a chicken and call it your wife doesn't mean that it is.... There's no way in hell that Ron Paul would ever get 1500 of the nearly 3000 delegates to approve him as the GOP nominee.

how old is ron paul? 80? pffft

How old was Ronald Reagan when he got elected? Whoops.

By the way SolarEnergy, do you honestly think that supporting the war will be a winning issue?? After the shellacking republicans took in 2006?

You're going to get a president who at least talks the antiwar rhetoric, one way or another. You might as well nominate someone who isn't a closet Marxist to boot.

You live in a dream world buddy. Even if the plague was to wipe out all the candidates and only leave Ron Paul the GOP delegates would find someone else to nominate. Ron Paul doesnt represent the GOP!!! heck if Al Franken wanted to, he can run as a conservative. Just because you dress up a chicken and call it your wife doesn't mean that it is.... There's no way in hell that Ron Paul would ever get 1500 of the nearly 3000 delegates to approve him as the GOP nominee.

how old is ron paul? 80? pffft

Ron represents what the GOP is SUPPOSED to be. You're just confused these days because over the course of the last 20+ years, it's been slowly hijacked by corporate media, war hawks, and the Christian right.

You say that Ron isn't a conservative, but that begs the question...what is your definition of conservative? Look at the man's voting record...look at the pieces of legislation he's introduced (more than any single member of congress, btw)...so what if they don't make it to committee, or pass...at least he has the balls to introduce some of the one's that he does.

When all you're other beloved GOP members vote YES on increased spending bills, increased size of federal government, and more WAR, Ron Paul stays firm as a CONSERVATIVE and votes NO...sometimes being one of only a tiny fraction of the republican congressmen to do so.

And as far as Huckabee and his supposed jump in the polls...the man made diddly squat so far in his campaign, and doesn't even get as much of the already sparse media coverage given to the "lower tier" candidates as RON DOES. So how could it even be possible? It couldn't. Those scientific polls carry almost no credibility whatsoever. I wouldn't even care if Ron was at the top. All i care about is the physical vote on election day.

You're no conservative, and you know it. You don't even understand the nature of the term.

EDIT: And just so you know, delegates at the national conventions are just average citizens who involved themselves in the process from the local level, all the way up. You can rest assured that a huge part of Ron's campaign, and his thousands of campaign helpers around the country, have been involved in the delegate process. Ron will have a competetive portion of delegates representing him at the RNC. Ron knows that's the last barrier to his getting the nomination.

USA Today | October 18, 2007
Marty Eels

Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul has broken through to the top tier of Republican candidates running for president. He knows it, GOP voters know it, and as previously reported; media outlets are grudgingly admitting it.

Ron Paul commented on the issue in a message to supporters, ?The blackout is ending; our campaign is starting to get mainstream media attention, thanks to growing donations and volunteers.?

Ron Paul continued in his message to supporters:

?All over America, our support is wide and deep and growing, and young people are joining like never before. After the Dearborn debate, I went to the University of Michigan for a rally. 2,000 students turned out, something that has happened to no other candidate this year.?

It is a remarkable fact that Ron Paul has consistently drawn crowds all across the country that continuously seem to dwarf those of his opponents. Given the scant media coverage Paul has received it is a testament that his message is resonating.

The Republican Party appears to be recognizing that Ron Paul has a chance of winning the nomination. Paul said to supporters:

?After all the aggressive wars, the assaults on our privacy and civil liberties, the oppressive taxation, and the crazed spending and deficits, I believe that many Republican voters are ready to return to our roots. And the big boys feel it too.It is no coincidence that the Republican National Committee invited me to a fundraising dinner involving only top-tier candidates."

Commenting on Alan Greenspan's recent interview on the Fox Business Channel Paul said:

? the reporter asked if we really needed a central bank. Greenspan looked stunned, and then said that was a good question; he actually talked about fiat money vs. a gold standard. Now, the ex-Fed chairman is not about to endorse our sound monetary policy, but you know our Revolution is working when such a question is asked in the mainstream media, and this powerful man gives such an answer.?

He continued on about the crowd of 2000 at his campaign's Dearborn rally:

?They cheered all our ideas, but especially our opposition to the Federal Reserve, and our support for real money of gold and silver, as the Constitution mandates, instead of prosperity-wrecking fiat money. American politics hasn't seen anything like this in many decades. It is truly revolutionary?.

Ron Paul's campaign does not appear to be willing to sit in the background of the presidential race any longer and made that very clear Wednesday during a press conference. Paul's campaign pointed out that only four candidates remain viable at this time in the Republican field.

Paul's campaign highlighted that according to the financial reports, the indication is that the only viable candidates where Rudy Giuliani, Fred Thompson, and Ron Paul. Mitt Romney's campaign is viable as long as he continues to spend his personal wealth.

Ron Paul's campaign may do many things in this election but it has already made media polls irrelevant suggesting them to be an outdated obsolete method of rating candidates. If the polls were accurate Dr. Paul should not be in third place in the GOP money race.

The cable networks have been giving a disproportionate amount of time in televised debates to what they believed to be the top tier of candidates (Giuliani, Romney, Thompson, and McCain).

Expect a reshuffling of that order, replacing McCain with Paul during the Fox News debate in Orlando Florida this Sunday, or viewers may see a flashback to the famous Ronald Reagan line from a presidential debate, when he said, ?I'm paying for this microphone? but instead, Paul might say, ?the American people have paid for this microphone?

Believe it mother fuckers! Ron's a top 3 GOP candidate, and i just know it fucking KILLS some of you bastards!

They're literally going to have to JFK him if they want to stop him.

Time to fucking take back this country!

Forum List

Back