Ron Paul enters the Convention center and the crowd erupts in chants of...

Indeed...now they are chanting let him speak and president paul. :) You don't like non interventionism? Does that mean you like endless war?

:lol:

False dichotomy.

The paulbots poorly represent their hero here. Or maybe they do too good of a job! :lol:

Indeed...now they are chanting let him speak and president paul. :) You don't like non interventionism? Does that mean you like endless war?

We don't need to police the world. On that we can agree but imo allowing a lunatic govt like Iran to go nuclear is too big a risk. That position is my main problem with Paul. Fiscally I think he would be a great addition to the cabinet.

So here is the big question... How do you stop Iran from getting a Nuke, try and use the constitution and when you can't please acknowledge that our rule of law is something you don't hold in high regard. I’m not attacking you, I’m asking a simple and honest question. You claimed we should not police the world, yet you then claim we should, so I ask on what grounds because like Obamacare when you start doing something off good intensions rather than it even being legal the question of when do you stop becomes nothing more than a question.

Ron Paul!

Devoted following. I like the guy but his foreign policy sealed the deal for me.

He is a likeable guy...has a great message...speaks the truth and stands for the Constitution...

...there's just something missing when considering him for President.

:lol:

False dichotomy.

The paulbots poorly represent their hero here. Or maybe they do too good of a job! :lol:

People cheer for Ron Paul = "Oh my gawd how sad that people cheer"

People Show up for Ron Paul = "Oh my gawd how sad that people show up"

People vote for Ron Paul = "Oh my gawd how sad that people vote for him"

People send money for Ron Paul = "Oh my gawd how sad that people donate to his campaign"

No seriously is there any right way for someone to represent Ron Paul for you or are you just one of many examples of haters hating for the sake of hate? Maybe the best thing people could do in your opinion to support Ron Paul is sit at home and not talk.

Sorry if I don't care what Paulbot-haters have to say about Paul and his supporters. According to you ding dongs there are still only 50 of us, we're all 16 years old and believe Bush pushed the button to blow up the 9-11 buildings... Ironically you haters ate the real Conspiracy Theorists.

Ron Paul!

Devoted following. I like the guy but his foreign policy sealed the deal for me.

He is a likeable guy...has a great message...speaks the truth and stands for the Constitution...

Yeah... He actually believes what he says and follows the constitution. Presidents can't do that!

I appreciate this OP's respect & candor. He's not a Ron Paul supporter, but he is honorable in his respect for the man. I gotta give him props for that.

Ron Paul!

I know I know... Ummm, he does not want toooooooo.... Umm, raise deficit spending like Mitt???... Oooor maybe it's he uhmm, has a Conservative record that he does not have to run away from every time he does an interview????? er,,, wellll.... ummm.... Maybe it's the whole constitution thing and following it that turns people off? Shit, I dono... Maybe it's because you can trust him?

I think I know what it is! It’s that he’s old, his eyebrow looks like it’s falling off, or no noooOOO! Maybe it’s because he does not use God or the troops for political gain and instead focuses on policy??? I’m just so lost on what it could be.

Oh that’s right, it’s because he does not want to be the policemen of the world, take over countries and prop up dictators that later we go to war with. He does not feel the tens and hundreds of billion, even Trillions in doing that is worth the lives of our military personal. That’s ok, that’s why God gave us Mitt Romney and Obama, Bush and others!

Better to not vote for Paul based off one single thing you might not like about him and vote for someone like Mitt that you agree with less than 10% of what he stands for! Good plan!

I appreciate this OP's respect & candor. He's not a Ron Paul supporter, but he is honorable in his respect for the man. I gotta give him props for that.

I agree, I just find the whole "Ron Paul is not 100% perfect so I can't support him!" while they support people like McCain and Mitt laffable.

As far as I know of Grapms position concerning Paul and his foreign policy, it’s that despite Gramps shifting to wanting some bases closed, some military cuts and the US getting out of Afghanistan Paul is not good enough. Gramps might near 100 agree with Paul on everything else but because Paul is not absolutely perfect he MUST support someone like Mitt, how won’t end Afghanistan, who will start more wars, who said he will police the world to a grater extent… So because Paul cuts more than Gramps would like on the military front, he would rather support someone that goes the opposite direction and just grows the crap outa military.

Now the question… How does Mitt plan on paying for it? I know!!!

I agree, I just find the whole "Ron Paul is not 100% perfect so I can't support him!" while they support people like McCain and Mitt laffable.

I hear ya, but the Good Doctor just isn't for everyone. He speaks far too much truth & reality for most to handle. He's like a wise Prophet. His words will mean much more many years down the road. The reality is, most people just aren't ready for his ideas & beliefs right now. But i truly believe they will at some point in the future. I was just commenting on this OP's respect & candor in regards to Ron Paul. It's refreshing.

Avory I simply don't trust Iran's intentions. We can argue the validity of interfering in middle east affairs till we're blue in the face but only one country has threatened to wipe others off the map.

I'm not advocating troops but rather a good dose of bunker busting led from 40000 feet.

Let all the others squabble over their mud huts.

Why not just let Israel deal with Iran? And if Iran strikes back let them destroy each other...no need for us to do anything.

The crowds erupt for him because he's been saying the same thing for 10-20 yrs unlike Mitt or most other candidates.

Just saw that too. I like Ron Paul... and then again I don't like Ron Paul. His politics are just to schizophrenic for me.

Ya lost me....care to explain?

I like his anti-war stance... I do not care for his anti federal-state social welfare programs stance nor his anti civil-rights/liberties stance.

I don't like most of his politics, but I will say he's the closest we have to an honest politician.

Forum List

Back