Ron Paul enters the Convention center and the crowd erupts in chants of...

Ron Paul!

Devoted following. I like the guy but his foreign policy sealed the deal for me.
Yeah... I disagree but I respect that you think that.

I still don't think you and the many who think like you do realize just how many of us are out there. You are going to lose this election if you don't change your platform to something that resembles what Ron Paul stands for.

Indeed...now they are chanting let him speak and president paul. :) You don't like non interventionism? Does that mean you like endless war?

• Banned
Indeed...now they are chanting let him speak and president paul. :) You don't like non interventionism? Does that mean you like endless war?

We don't need to police the world. On that we can agree but imo allowing a lunatic govt like Iran to go nuclear is too big a risk. That position is my main problem with Paul. Fiscally I think he would be a great addition to the cabinet.

We don't need to police the world. On that we can agree but imo allowing a lunatic govt like Iran to go nuclear is too big a risk. That position is my main problem with Paul. Fiscally I think he would be a great addition to the cabinet.

Ah well he wants to talk with Iran not bomb the hell out of them. What evidence do we have that Iran wants to become a nuclear nation? They say its for nuclear power as in electricity. I don't see them as a threat because they know damn well we would destroy them in a heartbeat. Better to talk with other nations than continue to place sanctions on them that does nothing but make nations hate us and makes them desperate,desperate nations can do stupid things..

Who said that?

Who said what? I was asking a question.

a1zp3lwcmaaz1xn.jpg

Ron Paul!

Devoted following. I like the guy but his foreign policy sealed the deal for me.

Just saw that too. I like Ron Paul... and then again I don't like Ron Paul. His politics are just to schizophrenic for me.

Ya lost me....care to explain?

I like his anti-war stance... I do not care for his anti federal-state social welfare programs stance nor his anti civil-rights/liberties stance.

Just saw that too. I like Ron Paul... and then again I don't like Ron Paul. His politics are just to schizophrenic for me.

I like his anti-war stance...
Ok

I do not care for his anti federal-state social welfare programs stance
That's fair too. I disagree... But it's a fair knock on him.

nor his anti civil-rights/liberties stance.
Whoa? What??? Which stance is that?

Ron Paul!

I still don't think you and the many who think like you do realize just how many of us are out there. You are going to lose this election if you don't change your platform to something that resembles what Ron Paul stands for.

Sure we do. Not enough of you to make even the smallest of difference in the GOP primaries....what else is there everyone is missing?

Ok

I do not care for his anti federal-state social welfare programs stance

Ron Paul believes that the Civil Rights Act destroyed privacy. Ron Paul believes it is ok for a private owner of a public establishment (like a bar) to deny entrance to blacks if they so deem to.

Ron Paul!

Sure we do. Not enough of you to make even the smallest of difference in the GOP primaries....what else is there everyone is missing?
*shrugs* I agree to disagree.

Ok

Ron Paul believes that the Civil Rights Act destroyed privacy. Ron Paul believes it is ok for a private owner of a public establishment (like a bar) to deny entrance to blacks if they so deem to.

Ron Paul believes the federal Government has no jurisdiction on the matter, which he's technically correct on.

*shrugs* I agree to disagree.

I have voting data on my side. What do you have?

Forum List

Back