Ron Paul: End The Libyan War...

Any possible cuts in spending have already been wiped out by this War. This stuff is very depressing.

I wish we had the same optism about the war in Afghanistan that we do for bombing Libya, the cheerleading for this bombing campaign is sorely missed in the real war our boys are fighting.

I wish we had the same optism about the war in Afghanistan that we do for bombing Libya, the cheerleading for this bombing campaign is sorely missed in the real war our boys are fighting.

Personally,i would like to see all of these Wars ended. We've been bombing Nations around the clock since WW II. Will it ever end? Doesn't look like it. :(

Personally,i would like to see all of these Wars ended. We've been bombing Nations around the clock since WW II. Will it ever end? Doesn't look like it. :(

Yeah it would be nice. I am really starting to think Gandhi knew better what he was talking about than many of us realize.

We have been in Afghanistan since 2001, our Military have been doing multiple tours there and in Iraq, it is starting to wear them down and their families, what are we really accomplishing in Afghanistan? the Taliban have moved their command and control centers to Pakistan, if wer not willing to do anything about that we need to come home.

We have been in Afghanistan since 2001, our Military have been doing multiple tours there and in Iraq, it is starting to wear them down and their families, what are we really accomplishing in Afghanistan? the Taliban have moved their command and control centers to Pakistan, if wer not willing to do anything about that we need to come home.

The Taliban & Al Qaeda have now won in vast areas of both Afghanistan & Pakistan. Our Government knows this. So they are now planning our retreat. Unfortunately our losses are incalculable as far as blood & treasure goes. The same has to be said of Iraq as well. And now Libya. Time to bring em all home. Time to end this long long Bombing Campaign.

Forum List

Back