Ron Paul Elected Ruler Of Planet Inhabited By 1 Billion Tiny Ron Pauls

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Ron Paul Elected Ruler Of Planet Inhabited By 1 Billion Tiny Ron Pauls

'You Are Our Supreme Leader,' Legions Of Miniature Pauls Say In Unison

635.jpg

NEW TEXAS, GALAXY OF LIBERTARIUS—In the largest political victory of his career, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) was elected Supreme Ruler of the planet of New Texas today, a remote, fiscally conservative planet populated by 1 billion tiny versions of himself.

"My people, I stand before you today to announce that I, Ron Paul of Earth, accept this position as your planet’s benevolent ruler," said Emperor-elect Paul, smiling before millions of 18-inch-high Ron Pauls, who alternately applauded, cheered, and chanted, "You are our supreme leader," at a victory rally held minutes after the Ron Paul News Network declared him the projected winner of the 2012 election. "From this day forth, the planet of New Texas shall be a veritable utopia for Ron Pauls of all sizes."

Standing below the 50-foot solid-gold Ron Paul statue that adorns the city plaza of Paulville, New Texas' capital city, Paul thanked the crowd and promised to "do right by the people of New Texas, who made the right choice at the polls today." Ten minutes of sustained applause later, Paul took a moment to raise his campaign manager, Ron Paul CCN-14139-093, to eye level and personally thank him for "knocking this one out of the park." Paul then thanked his wife, Carol, and their five children who, not being Ron Paul, will live in orbit around New Texas.

600.jpg

After eight more minutes of applause, Paul promised sweeping reforms throughout New Texas.

"From here, we proceed into a new era of lean government, low taxes, and personal liberty, not just for the ruling class, but for each and every hardworking, right-thinking miniature replica of myself," he announced to the high-pitched squeals of the cheering throng. “Together, we shall build a better New Texas and a better Libertarius!”

The cheers were followed by several minutes of the crowd chanting "Ron, Ron, Ron," the tossing of tiny hats into the air, and 30 minutes of meticulously choreographed spectacle in which thousands of Ron Pauls in color-coded outfits marched, danced, and formed images from the life and career of their new leader. Finally, a parade carried Paul from the city courthouse down Paul Boulevard to the Imperial Palace, the procession joined by countless legions of Ron Pauls and a teeny, tiny 200-piece brass band.

More funny at the link.

Forum List

Back