Ron Paul Dollars Skyrocket

candidate slams decision to exclude him from forum
Prison Planet | January 4, 2008
Paul Joseph Watson

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show today, presidential candidate Ron Paul commented on the controversy surrounding his exclusion from a Fox News January 6th presidential forum by encouraging supporters to keep up the pressure on the network to reverse their decision and slamming the network's claim of being fair and balanced as "beyond a joke".

"People are outraged and a lot of them are coming to our defense including the Republican Party up there so we haven't heard the last word about that yet," said Paul.

The Congressman identified the main reason for his exclusion as Fox News' fear that he would express strong anti-war opinions, which they see as a "threat" when coming from the most conservative member of the house.

"They have to realize that what the numbers are and if it's hurting them, if it's not in their interests I think they're in a bind, I don't think they have any easy way out and they dug themselves into this situation so hopefully they wake up and realize that they have to come around to be much more fair and balanced, it's gone beyond a joke for them to advertise they're fair and balanced when they're just the opposite," said the Congressman.

Discussing the broader success of the campaign, Paul said, "Everybody's upbeat and they wanna win but they are also very realistic to know what is the future regardless of what's gonna happen....how can we keep working this, how can we keep our group together....I think we've really opened the eyes of a lot of people so there's reason to be optimistic," said Paul.

The Congressman added that the New World Order must be defeated not with weapons but with ideas and that the movement which he is now the figurehead for is much larger than he ever dreamed it would be.

"Most people thought that you'd have to be part of the establishment to get money and support but the supporters have proven that not only will they work hard and go out and do the legwork that is necessary but they'll also send in the money and they'll also be very creative," added Paul.

F**ks you up, don't it?

Make up your friggin mind dude, jesus christ! Do you like the guy or not??

I like the guy!!!!!! He is honest and consistent. He is not, however, presidential for the use of the United States Of America.

Please don't call on Jesus Christ to hide your own sins and miunderstandings.

F**ks you up, don't it?
Nah.

I like the guy!!!!!! He is honest and consistent. He is not, however, presidential for the use of the United States Of America.

How sad that you don't consider honesty and consistency to be presidential in this country.

You prefer lies and flip flopping? Of course you do. Afterall, most of America does...we prove it in every single election.

You are a sad one, pauly.

How sad that you don't consider honesty and consistency to be presidential in this country.

You prefer lies and flip flopping? Of course you do. Afterall, most of America does...we prove it in every single election.

America deserves better than anything you or Ron Paul could ever produce.

Forum List

Back