Ron Paul, dishonest racist

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ron Paul Touted His Controversial Newsletters In 1995 C-SPAN Interview

He used to say he wrote these newsletters. Now he says he didn't even know what was written under his name. Fact is, he and his screwy son are just plain racist and Ron is lying because he wants into the WH.

And, remembering that Rand does't think much of the Civil Rights Act, proving that the crumb doesn't fall far the fruitcake.

BTW back in the 70s, I knew Dave Nolan and this racist crap would make his skin crawl.

The leader of the NAACP doesn't think Paul is a racist nor do any of the people that actually know him.
Let's not forget the videos were he discusses how black people are disproportionately represented in the criminal system and how unfair it is? How he wants to change that.

Or how about where he says he would pay out of his pocket for a statue of Rosetta Parks or how it's on record that he voted FOR making Martin Luther King day a national holiday.

Yes, the newsletter is dumb and so is his handling of it, but the man isn't a racist.
If you spent more than two minutes on Ron Paul you'd know this, regardless if you agree with his viewpoints or not.

And, remembering that Rand does't think much of the Civil Rights Act…

And ignorant of the fact the Act is Constitutional.

I don’t know if this is necessarily ‘racism’ but this libertarian nonsense of the ‘Constitution without the law’ advocated by the Pauls and their supporters can certainly contribute to racism and discrimination.

He used to say he wrote these newsletters. Now he says he didn't even know what was written under his name. Fact is, he and his screwy son are just plain racist and Ron is lying because he wants into the WH.

And, remembering that Rand does't think much of the Civil Rights Act, proving that the crumb doesn't fall far the fruitcake.

BTW back in the 70s, I knew Dave Nolan and this racist crap would make his skin crawl.

I tried to bring this up a few Months ago and was attacked by the Paul Crowd in here.

The leader of the NAACP doesn't think Paul is a racist nor do any of the people that actually know him.
Let's not forget the videos were he discusses how black people are disproportionately represented in the criminal system and how unfair it is? How he wants to change that.

Or how about where he says he would pay out of his pocket for a statue of Rosetta Parks or how it's on record that he voted FOR making Martin Luther King day a national holiday.

Yes, the newsletter is dumb and so is his handling of it, but the man isn't a racist.
If you spent more than two minutes on Ron Paul you'd know this, regardless if you agree with his viewpoints or not.

Way to hit a home run!

I honestly doubt a single person on these boards thinks Paul is racist... If they do it's because they have nothing else on him and will do anything to destroy a real conservative.

I tried to bring this up a few Months ago and was attacked by the Paul Crowd in here.

Man I used to have so much respect for you...

As another poster already posted...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3EADdr-5AY&feature=player_embedded]Busted! Ron Paul racist rant caught on tape! OMG! OMG! - YouTube[/ame]

I called it, Paul haters will say ANYTHINg to attack him, even if it's not true.

Paul is a racist = lie
Paul wants Iran to have a Nuke = lie
Paul believes 9/11 happened because America deserved it = lie

Maybe it's not the Paul supporters that are the problem here, it's the crazy ass Paul haters that will say anything because they got nothing.

Like I've said before, if anyone is dumb enough to have their vote determined via race-baiting trolling, they've already been solidified as Obama's base.

As soon as Ron Paul's ratings went up in polls, we knew the left would attack with both barrels. It's his turn in the hot seat. We see sensational headlines over things that are nothing compared to some of Obama's skeletons in the closet.

It's campaign season and Obama's people are working overtime to knock people out of the race. Anything but debate because Obama is a chicken. He knows his hopey changey shit won't fly this time around and he can't get by on fancy speeches and answering every question with vague talking points.

Forum List

Back