Ron Paul discusses our foreign policy

Ron Paul?

Isn't he that black guy that dresses up like a woman?

He has nice legs though

laugh and make your jokes, but this man is one of the few that is trying to actually help us as americans. he and a few others are actively fighting against the one world government. hell even john f. kennedy tried to warn us in his speech (which i have posted the link to). so keep on laughing, when we have lost our rights and freedoms, atleast ron paul can say he tried.

JFK speech
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA[/ame]

I've invested my money in Tin Foil just in case Ron Paul gets elected

Yes and where is the "Anti-War Left" these days? This administration just bombed another nation the other day and still not a peep out of them. Now we're bombing Yemen too? Yikes! I really was right all along about these people. Most of these so-called "Anti-War" people are very disingenuous. They are only "Anti-War" if it's a Republican dropping the bombs. We saw this with their silence when Bill Clinton was busy bombing several nations while President. There are very few true Anti-War Americans out there at this point. I mean could you imagine the outrage from the Left if it were a Republican who began bombing Yemen? Just another sad scam i guess. Anyway,thanks for posting some Ron Paul stuff. Dr. Paul is probably the only politician even worth listening to at this point.

Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press as well. The recent bombing of Yemen has gone basically unreported for the most part. Just imagine if it were a Republican who started bombing Yemen? Would the Liberal Press really be this quiet? I just don't trust anyone on the Left who call themselves "Anti-War" anymore. They only seem to be Anti-War when it's a Republican dropping the bombs. Just can't trust the Left at this point. How many more nations are we going to bomb? Hmm?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back