Ron Paul destroys the post-debate polls with 48%...runnerup at only 18%

Ron Paul has some ideas I like. I just can't get past the part that bothers me. The thing called insanity

Yes I know, you're a Progressive liberal. You believe in never ending wars that we can't afford and social spending that we can't afford you just want to pick the spending you agree with rather than the constitution.

I love how you are never able to give reasons why "Ron Paul is crazy."

99.9% of my posts are Obama bashers and you've come away with the idea that I'm a liberal progressive?
Ron Paul fits you well. Your as nuts as he is.

I have company in town visiting, so I missed most of it.
But I did catch the question on Immigration and the fence along the border part.
I liked Ron Paul's answer the best and I agreed with him 100%. He's right, the fence will not only maybe keep illegals from crossing the border but it symbolically keeps Americans in. A fence like that reminds me of the communist countries during the Cold War in Eastern Europe and I don't like it one bit.
Let's see, more and more the world see the US as the bad guys, just like they saw the old USSR and like the USSR, some want to build a fence on our border? Like Paul, I feel it's un-American!

Ron Paul has some ideas I like. I just can't get past the part that bothers me. The thing called insanity

Yes I know, you're a Progressive liberal. You believe in never ending wars that we can't afford and social spending that we can't afford you just want to pick the spending you agree with rather than the constitution.

I love how you are never able to give reasons why "Ron Paul is crazy."

99.9% of my posts are Obama bashers and you've come away with the idea that I'm a liberal progressive?
Ron Paul fits you well. Your as nuts as he is.

Hey if you're allowed to call Ron "crazy" and never give an answer as to why I can call you a progressive liberal... You actually responded just how I wanted so that I could prove my point. No you’re not a Progressive liberal, just like Ron Paul is not crazy.

Go ahead, call him an isolationist so you can again prove you don’t know what the word means.

I have company in town visiting, so I missed most of it.
But I did catch the question on Immigration and the fence along the border part.
I liked Ron Paul's answer the best and I agreed with him 100%. He's right, the fence will not only maybe keep illegals from crossing the border but it symbolically keeps Americans in. A fence like that reminds me of the communist countries during the Cold War in Eastern Europe and I don't like it one bit.
Let's see, more and more the world see the US as the bad guys, just like they saw the old USSR and like the USSR, some want to build a fence on our border? Like Paul, I feel it's un-American!

Welcome to the asylum. Make sure you get your straight-jacket sized properly. They tend to chafe.

First Read - Who do you think won the Republican debate at the Reagan library?

you think anyone will report it? This man is going to win...if youre on the perry/romney/bush 2.0 badnwaggon GET OFF IT and vote for REAL freedom this time, guys. Dr. Paul IS a contender and we need to back him up! Imagine a country with actual LIBERTY. This man is it. Lets do it.

An online msnbc poll is not a good barometer... especially so, since it can merely be spammed.

Ron Paul is philosophically libertarian, not conservative. He should be headlining a libertarian party ticket, not a republican one. Libertarian ideas are important ideas philosophically- they are impractical in actuality. They lend themselves to balancing conservative thought and to shining a light on progressive power grabs.

It is not practical in a global economy to be isolationists'- Though the Federal Reserve needs to be audited and over-hauled, returning to a gold standard is impracticably absurd. There is no constitutional impropriety to coining money- it is granted in Article 1 section 8. And yet these are among some ideas that Paul espouses...they are just simply off kilter and bad ideas.

Last edited:
President Romney will implement some of Dr Paul's ideas when he defeats Obama. He may even have a cabinet post for him.

The republicans dont like ron paul.

They wont give him the nomination.

They perfer a tea party guy like Perry.

Perry cant win a general election without a WHOLE LOT of cheating.

I dont think they can cheat that much and not get caught

They don't care if they get caught; they have five votes on the Supreme Court.

you are better than that Wry Catcher.

remind us of how bad the country was doing in the 1920s again economically please?

We don't need to be reminded how that ended in 1929.

1929 = the entire decade? Hoover's progressive policies fucked everyone up...so?

The market crashed nine months after Hoover took office. Those must have been some fast acting progressive policies. Rampant republican deregulation of the financial sector lead to stunning gains in the 20s followed by a stunning crash in the 30s

We don't need to be reminded how that ended in 1929.

1929 = the entire decade? Hoover's progressive policies fucked everyone up...so?

The market crashed nine months after Hoover took office. Those must have been some fast acting progressive policies. Rampant republican deregulation of the financial sector lead to stunning gains in the 20s followed by a stunning crash in the 30s

LOL ...hahahahahahaha....ooooooooook.

Forum List

Back