Ron Paul delegates given nosebleed seats

Stop peeing on the carpet. Those that know don't need the rub, dude. Just make a thread and keep it there. Sheesh.

well, I hate to disagree with OP....but if Paul had sewn up enough delegates to win the nomination, and a Romney supporter was complaining about where they were. sitting, what do you think the response would be from the Paul supporters?

• Banned
Ron Paul delegates get nosebleed seats - Steve Friess - POLITICO.com

Go ahead keep acting like the tyrants you are..you are only hurting your own candidate that you want to win...got no one to blame but yourself for the ass whipping Willard is gonna get in November.

God you are like a broken Record of my wife Whining about BS lol.

Well its good to know that you think your wife whines about bullshit...sure she appreciates it.

well, I hate to disagree with OP....but if Paul had sewn up enough delegates to win the nomination, and a Romney supporter was complaining about where they were. sitting, what do you think the response would be from the Paul supporters?

That wouldn't have happened because they are only being seated where they are because they are Paul delegates no other reason for it. They put territories who don't even have electoral votes in the front...yes that makes perfect sense.
Good grief. You were busted earlier. Why are you continuing?
Sure I was honey, you keep thinking you are dick tracy or something if it makes ya feel good.

That's true.

Good grief. You were busted earlier. Why are you continuing?
Busted for what?

You do realize that if you think he is just a continual whiner... You are whining about a whiner. Be better or don't but don't be a fucking hypocrite about it.

Nosebleeds_in_Anime_by_Masaki1812.jpg

She thinks I am an Obama supporter in disguise Shelzin. Because I want Romney to lose. If it makes her warm and fuzzy she can think whatever she wants.

Gee look. ANOTHER delegates thread.

You need help
Can you imagine how fast it would drop off the first page if you DIDN'T reply to the thread?

Newsflash Dems and Rebubs... You can't, and nor should you, have the ability to control other people. You can control yourself. If you don't want to see it, helping it stay on the first page is illogical.

I mean I could just as easily go "Gee look. ANOTHER Obama/Mitt thread. You need help."

Don't be hypocritical about it. It makes you look stupid. I know you aren't stupid, but you aren't thinking things through obviously.

You need help
Can you imagine how fast it would drop off the first page if you DIDN'T reply to the thread?

Newsflash Dems and Rebubs... You can't, and nor should you, have the ability to control other people. You can control yourself. If you don't want to see it, helping it stay on the first page is illogical.

I mean I could just as easily go "Gee look. ANOTHER Obama/Mitt thread. You need help."

Don't be hypocritical about it. It makes you look stupid. I know you aren't stupid, but you aren't thinking things through obviously.

Just STFU least you look as pathetic as the op

You need help

Just STFU least you look as pathetic as the op
Opinions vary.

Forum List

Back