Ron Paul: Deep State ‘more powerful than presidents’

But some loser like yourself thinks these societies are responsible for them being total failures.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

It's always good for someone to have an imaginary enemy. It completes the set with your imaginary friend that you likely still have....
You do know President Kennedy warned about this

About what?
I believe the topic is DEEP STATE POWER...

Since there is no "deep state" there is no "deep state power"
Only a fool,,,or an innocent would maintain that position

Isn't Lindsay Graham a member of the Deep State? Isn't Mike Pompeo? John Bolton?

'Deep State" is accurately defined by James Comey's exoneration of Hillary Clinton.

You do know President Kennedy warned about this

About what?

Isn't Lindsay Graham a member of the Deep State? Isn't Mike Pompeo? John Bolton?
NO

Former CNN anchor Rick Sanchez reports on the combination of big media, political establishments, and military and corporate interests whose power exceeds that of the President. He discusses this “deep state” with former congressman Dr. Ron Paul. Then RT America correspondent Michele Greenstein joins to explain how these interests undermine democratic governments for the sake of profit.

It’s good to see that Paul is as much of a loon as he’s always been.

No, they are either elected representatives or political appointments. They are political animals. James Comey (for example) was supposed to be an objective law enforcer which gave him cover for his obvious political legal decisions that ignored typical legal precedence. Simply put. YOU would be jailed for what he exonerated Hillary of doing.

About what?

NO

So lifelong politicians aren't members of the Deep State?

Cool. That would mean Clinton, Bush, Cheney, etc... aren't then either right? I would ask you to give me the roster but since there is no such thing, I doubt you have one.

No, they are either elected representatives or political appointments. They are political animals. James Comey (for example) was supposed to be an objective law enforcer which gave him cover for his obvious political legal decisions that ignored typical legal precedence. Simply put. YOU would be jailed for what he exonerated Hillary of doing.

All three of who I mentioned were elected or political appointments.

Putin, the Russians ALL have USAs best interest first, eh? And anyone who has dedicated their lives to their country, the USA.... and citizens working for their government for what is best for their country, are the so called Deep State???
WOW!!! :cuckoo:

GOD BLESS the so called Deep State, thank God they exist, if they do!!!!

Putin, the Russians ALL have USAs best interest first, eh? And anyone who has dedicated their lives to their country, the USA.... and citizens working for their government for what is best for their country, are the so called Deep State???
WOW!!! :cuckoo:

GOD BLESS the so called Deep State, thank God they exist, if they do!!!!
Now you're talking baby.

Former CNN anchor Rick Sanchez reports on the combination of big media, political establishments, and military and corporate interests whose power exceeds that of the President. He discusses this “deep state” with former congressman Dr. Ron Paul. Then RT America correspondent Michele Greenstein joins to explain how these interests undermine democratic governments for the sake of profit.

Ron Paul is a nutjob. Maybe a 2x4 to the side of the head would knock some brains into him.

Forum List

Back