Ron Paul: Cut Off All Foreign Aid To Egypt,And All The Rest...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
More people should listen to the good Doctor...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was a mistake for our President to pick a side in this one. I thought he was handling it just right before he was advised to side with the protesters. Picking a side always seems to get us into more trouble than it's worth.

My prediction is that the Radical Islamists will be the ones who benefit most from these uprisings in both Egypt & Tunisia. Call me crazy but that's my take.

We'll still be "Evil America" over there. It really wont matter who seizes power in Egypt. We'll be the "Evil Imperialists" no matter what. That's what our aggressive Foreign Interventionist policies have gotten us. It's damned if you do,damned if you don't at this point. When will our politicians wake up and end this Lose/Lose Foreign Policy?

Wake up you silly Americans. The rest of the World uses us just as much if not more than we use them. We're just the whipping-boy for all the miserable & failed nations on this Earth. They just take our cash & weapons and then smile to our face. But as soon as things go bad in their Hellholes,it's all about that "Evil America." Everyone uses everyone. We'll always be "Evil America" when it's convenient for the Hellholes to spew this.

It's our own fault though. We wanted to be an Empire. We wanted all this aggressive Foreign Interventionism. Well here's the result. Now we're Damned if we do,Damned if we don't. It's a No-Win situation for us. But we did this to ourselves. The rest of the World just laughs at us now. They'll just take our cash & weapons if we're willing to give it. But it's still "Evil America" for them. Make no mistake about that. Time for revolutionary changes in our Foreign Policy.

The Arabs especially are great at snookering us on "Foreign Aid." The Pakistanis are great at it too. They take our cash & weapons and smile to our face but on the streets it's all "Evil America." But hey i can't blame them. If we're stupid enough to keep playing the game than so be it. Everyone uses everyone. Unfortunately we only hear about how "Evil America" uses other nations. But believe me,the rest of the World uses us just as much if not more than we use them. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism only = Whipping-Boy for us at this point.

Forum List

Back