Ron Paul: Cut Off All Foreign Aid To Egypt,And All The Rest...

The amount of our budget that goes to foreign aid is.....TINY. It's just something blowhards like to quibble about.

We give $4.7 billion to Israel and Egypt, they get 1/3 the total. so we end up giving away almost $15Billion a year.

that is not tiny, not to any reasonable person.

It's fucking ridiculous. Money comes out of my paycheck that i could using to buy things for my kid or donating to a charity i chose and it goes to a wealthy country like Israel who receives all kinds of private donations and to fucking Egypt so they can keep peace? Fuck their peace. They can work that out on their own.

And $500,000 more in "Aid" for Hamas? Say Whaaa? What the Hell has anyone from Hamas ever done for an American Citizen? All i've seen them do is dance in the streets after 911 and burn American Flags. Why are we giving them $500,000 more in Tax Dollars? Aggressive Foreign Interventionism is a failure. To HELL with Hamas.

I think the President made a big mistake siding with the Protesters. I thought he was handling it just right before he came out and took sides.

I tend to agree. I think he should have voiced support for Democracy in Egypt and voiced opposition to another Military Dictator, But stopped short of taking sides until it is more clear who is on what side.

If you are old enough to remember the Iranian Revolution. You know that on the surface when that started it looked like a Pro Democracy Revolution. We all know how that turned out.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jimma Carter started all this, *Paying People To Be Good*.:evil: thats about the time when Dr, Spock was gaining some push, with not whipping the children on the butts.
2. Its totally insane, and I have no clue why the following Presidents didn't stop it???:cuckoo:
3. Might as well pay the mob to be good too!:evil:
4. And anyone else who wants some free money.:eek:
5. Sorry to say this but its true, Jimma Carter is the *biggest clown* to ever hold *The Office of the Presidency*.

EDIT:
6. I forgot to *Checkmate* this thread!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
We need to remove ourselves from the Middle East. We don't understand those people and they don't understand us. We only want their oil. Seriously,does anyone really believe we would have anything to do with those crazed loons over there if they didn't have oil? I don't want my Tax Dollars going to Egypt,Jordan,or Hamas anymore. Time for a revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

We need to remove ourselves from the Middle East. We don't understand those people and they don't understand us. We only want their oil. Seriously,does anyone really believe we would have anything to do with those crazed loons over there if they didn't have oil? I don't want my Tax Dollars going to Egypt,Jordan,or Hamas anymore. Time for a revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

One of the reasons Columbus went west to get to the east is so they wouldn't have to go through the Middle East and have to deal with those assholes anymore.

Our relationship with them needs to be business only, we buy the oil and they sell it and thats it. The thing is we still need to be warey of attacks because alot of those loons still want to attack the US even if we left the Middle East completely.

One of the reasons Columbus went west to get to the east is so they wouldn't have to go through the Middle East and have to deal with those assholes anymore.

LMAO are you serious?

LMAO are you serious?

Sure....Columbus knew all about the Suez Canal

LMAO are you serious?

Could be a possibility.

The Caribbean Islands are also known as the West Indies.

Maybe the Europeans got tired of dealing with the Arabs and all their bullshit and hired Columbus to find a trade route to India by going West.

Great thread.

Peace between Israel and Egypt shouldn't be the american taxpayer's problem.

Use of the Suez canal shouldn't be our problem either, you think they'll want to stop getting paid for it's use because they don't like america? If they do, oh well, that's capitalism we'll have to pay a little extra for another route or product.

Why anyone would prefer keeping foreign aid to a tax cut is mind-boggling to me.

Forum List

Back