Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

Using a Russian website. :cuckoo:

I wonder if that info will be in my reading tomorrow......I doubt it.

"Kiev has admitted showering the eastern Ukrainian city of Lugansk with dozens of missiles from the air, saying that its Air Force helicopters and jets 'fired more than 150 missiles' in Monday’s military action.

"DEATH TOLL: 181 people killed, 293 injured in Kiev military op"

http://rt.com/news/163352-ukraine-airstrike-lugansk-missiles/
"I wonder if that info will be in my reading tomorrow......I doubt it."

If you were smart, you would wonder why it wasn't in today's reading.

shitbag...I was busy with other things today.

I will surf the usual websites that you can never see to see the truth....

"Kiev has admitted showering the eastern Ukrainian city of Lugansk with dozens of missiles from the air, saying that its Air Force helicopters and jets 'fired more than 150 missiles' in Monday’s military action.

"DEATH TOLL: 181 people killed, 293 injured in Kiev military op"

http://rt.com/news/163352-ukraine-airstrike-lugansk-missiles/

shitbag...I was busy with other things today.

I will surf the usual websites that you can never see to see the truth....

Pfffft Dickbreath loves his allusions to illusionary super secret ninja squirrel bullshit.

Last edited:
Let me play devil's advocate:
A Russian invasion of Ukraine results in the deaths of NATO troops either inside Ukraine or in one of the NATO states bordering that country.
Are we obligated under treaty provisions to avenge these hypothetical deaths?

No doubt the dumb ass Neocons and Neolibs would say yes we need to go to war.

I do not doubt a false flag event is in the works. Reminiscent of the Maine, Lusitania, FDR's efforts in the N. Atlantic before Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, BO's sarin gas effort in Syria, etc......
Imagine a worst case scenario at the worst possible time (Halloween, 2014)
NATO troops (US:eek:) die at Russian hands in western Ukraine.
Is there any way Obama could avoid US involvement in what happens next?

IMHO your question is based on a fallacy. It would appear you think Obama WANTS to avoid US involvement. I do not think he does.

The power elite control Obama and they want war. Because they get wealthy when America is at war. Everyone else suffers. There are idiot economists like Paul Dipshit Krugman who believe war grows the economy and he and BO are tight...so we need war. CRAZY!!!

BO wanted war in Syria (based on a false flag event), but the American people stopped him....if he can arrange a really good false flag event that gets the fools (MSM, neocons, and neolibs) enraged....he will have his war.

Last edited:
No doubt the dumb ass Neocons and Neolibs would say yes we need to go to war.

I do not doubt a false flag event is in the works. Reminiscent of the Maine, Lusitania, FDR's efforts in the N. Atlantic before Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, BO's sarin gas effort in Syria, etc......

IMHO your question is based on a fallacy. It would appear you think Obama WANTS to avoid US involvement. I do not think he does.

The power elite control Obama and they want war. Because they get wealthy when America is at war. Everyone else suffers. There are idiot economists like Paul Dipshit Krugman who believe war grows the economy and he and BO are tight...so we need war. CRAZY!!!

BO wanted war in Syria (based on a false flag event), but the American people stopped him....if he can arrange a really good false flag event that gets the fools (MSM, neocons, and neolibs) enraged....he will have his war.
I didn't mean to imply Obama prefers peace to perpetual war.
I doubt very much that any Democrat OR Republican could be elected to the White House if he or she planned on ending the Long War.
What I was trying to explain was how our current NATO treaty obligations would force any US president to respond to any NATO forces killed by Russians in a similar way to the treaty obligations that brought on The War to End All Wars almost exactly 100 years ago:

"The main causes of World War I, which began in central Europe in late July 1914, included many factors, such as the conflicts and hostility between the great European powers of the four decades leading up to the war.

"Militarism, alliances, imperialism, and nationalism played major roles in the conflict as well.

"The immediate origins of the war, however, lay in the decisions taken by statesmen and generals during the July Crisis of 1914 caused by the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie by Gavrilo Princip, an ethnic Serb and Yugoslav nationalist from the group Young Bosnia.."

Causes of World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt very much that any Democrat OR Republican could be elected to the White House if he or she planned on ending the Long War.
What I was trying to explain was how our current NATO treaty obligations would force any US president to respond to any NATO forces killed by Russians in a similar way to the treaty obligations that brought on The War to End All Wars almost exactly 100 years ago:

"The main causes of World War I, which began in central Europe in late July 1914, included many factors, such as the conflicts and hostility between the great European powers of the four decades leading up to the war.

"Militarism, alliances, imperialism, and nationalism played major roles in the conflict as well.

"The immediate origins of the war, however, lay in the decisions taken by statesmen and generals during the July Crisis of 1914 caused by the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie by Gavrilo Princip, an ethnic Serb and Yugoslav nationalist from the group Young Bosnia.."

I do not know what the idiot US politicians have agreed to, but would suspect they have committed America to war if Nato troops are killed. The foolish neocons, neolibs, and the MSM will then tell the American people we need war, because we MUST honor our treaty obligations...and the feeding frenzy will begin...and a small elite will get even more wealthy.

This sounds much like what those same fools wanted to do to back up BO's ignorant red line remarks on Syria.

They are all NUTS!

You are all like
th
He hated this country as well.

"A spokesman for Ukraine's border agency, Oleh Slobodyan, said the militants had attacked the border centre with heavy weapons early in the morning.

"As many as 500 pro-Russian gunmen are believed to be involved in the assault.

"The agency says fighting is continuing and that the attackers - including snipers - are firing from residential buildings, which makes it difficult for Ukrainian troops to respond.

"The attackers - reported by the AP news agency to be wearing uniforms - have promised safety for Ukrainian officers if they surrender and put down their arms."

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Border guards' centre is attacked

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA analyst, said recently if the daily death toll in Ukraine reaches into the hundreds, the possibility of Putin invading would become much more likely.

Should such a calamity happen, what then?
Still not our problem.
Let me play devil's advocate:
A Russian invasion of Ukraine results in the deaths of NATO troops either inside Ukraine or in one of the NATO states bordering that country.
Are we obligated under treaty provisions to avenge these hypothetical deaths?
By we, I assume you mean the United States, because I'm not obligated to anything more than paying taxes under threat of state retribution for not doing so. The NATO treaty obligates signatory states to WWNext should one state or another get itself attacked. It is an outdated relic of cold war thinking.

I do not know what the idiot US politicians have agreed to, but would suspect they have committed America to war if Nato troops are killed. The foolish neocons, neolibs, and the MSM will then tell the American people we need war, because we MUST honor our treaty obligations...and the feeding frenzy will begin...and a small elite will get even more wealthy.

This sounds much like what those same fools wanted to do to back up BO's ignorant red line remarks on Syria.

They are all NUTS!
I have no doubts what politicians will call for if NATO troops die at Russian hands (drones?)
There will likely be a "proportional response" on the part of NATO, hopefully, that will be all that's required.
However, such an environment would seem like fertile ground for false flag ops from the Balkans to Korea and Palestine. Eventually, the Dogs of War are going to slip their leashes again, just as they did in the Balkans almost exactly a century ago. I'm not sure the US homeland will be spared again. We're at levels of political polarization last seen in the decade before the first Civil War. I'm guessing there are demagogues on all sides that could set us at each others' throats just like the Hutus and the Tutsis in Rwanda should another 911 happen here.

"So far the US has deployed 600 troops for military drills in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland.

"'As allies, we have a solemn duty - a binding treaty obligation - to defend your territorial integrity. And we will,' Obama said, according to Reuters. 'Poland will never stand alone. Estonia will never stand alone. Latvia will never stand alone. Lithuania will never stand alone. Romania will never stand alone.'

"At a separate meeting in Brussels, NATO has said that as an alliance it will not provide military assistance to Ukraine, although individual member states can do so.

"NATO said it would 'will finalize a comprehensive package of long-term measures to make Ukraine's reforms more effective and its armed forces stronger' later this month.

"'We agreed that we will continue to reinforce NATO's collective defense with more air and sea patrols and more exercises and training from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea and the Mediterranean,' NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said."

http://rt.com/news/163564-obama-ukraine-military-aid/

You are all like
th
He hated this country as well.

You are most confused.

You think love of country and being patriotic means following orders from a corrupt elite.

How can you be so dumb?

so please praise the deserter ...He did only what you would do.

It is hard, foolish and really impossible to give credibility to people who become obsessed beyond reason with a specific topic. There are endless threads dedicated to virtually every aspect of the Bergdahl story. It really adds nothing to the topic of what has occurred, is occurring or might occur in Ukraine.

"Pro-Russia gunmen overran three eastern Ukrainian military bases on Wednesday, making off with weapons and armored vehicles after ill-equipped government forces ran out of ammunition and fled, Kiev officials and media reported.

"The setbacks in the Ukrainian government's campaign to retake key facilities seized by the militants two months ago prompted acting President Oleksandr Turchynov to appeal to the nation's security agencies to consider imposing martial law..."

"Russian state television reported that more than 9,000 refugees from eastern Ukraine have crossed into Russia to escape the fighting, and that 2,000 of them were moved to Crimea, the Ukrainian Black Sea peninsula seized by Russian troops in February and annexed by the Kremlin in March.

"The rest have taken refuge in the Rostov-on-Don region, prompting local officials to declare a state of emergency, Russia-24 TV said."

Kiev calls for martial law in east Ukraine as fighting intensifies*-*Los Angeles Times

See, no one even cares about this anymore. Deals have been struck, and Global Elite bastards like Biden and his brat are gettin paid. The only thing left now is determining how much the American Taxpayers' tab will be. I'm guessing it'll be a pretty hefty one. Such is life in the New World Order.

See, no one even cares about this anymore. Deals have been struck, and Global Elite bastards like Biden and his brat are gettin paid. The only thing left now is determining how much the American Taxpayers' tab will be. I'm guessing it'll be a pretty hefty one. Such is life in the New World Order.
Events in Ukraine seem to be coming to a slow boil. Putin and Obama have their corporate masters to consider; however, they also have their nationalists, especially in their respective militaries, weighing in. If there are 9000 refugees from Ukraine currently in Russia and if the level of violence in eastern Ukraine continues to escalate, maybe the refugees fleeing the fighting will force Putin to end it with drone strikes on Ukrainian billionaires?:eek:

Forum List

Back