Ron Paul cleaning up on Twitter but president Obama is not.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
If Ron's momentum is not enough as shown in the two links below, Twitter has registered three out of every four tweets about president Obama as NEGATIVE.

Study: Ron Paul is winning on Twitter - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

Ron Paul wins Twitter election — RT

If Ron does ace out Newt & Mitt the resulting contest between president Obama & Ron, ESPECIALLY the debates, would be a trip to watch. The link below illustrates Ron's strong points over president Obama...

Electability: Ron Paul Soundly Defeats Obama for These Eleven Reasons by Dave Trotter

My "guess" is a 2+ to 1 popular vote for Ron over president Obama but tight on the electoral votes, & Ron securing a close but definite victory.

Does anyone honestly believe Ron Paul could win the General Election and defeat Obama?

As bad as President Obama is...he seems to out do himself more and more.

The answer to your question is yes.

Does anyone honestly believe Ron Paul could win the General Election and defeat Obama?

Ron Paul is old (76), cranky, loony, and apparently a devout racist. There is no way Americans would put him in the White House. However, I do give his supporters credit for their tenacity.

Ron Paul is old (76), cranky, loony, and apparently a devout racist. There is no way Americans would put him in the White House. However, I do give his supporters credit for their tenacity.

He's not my top choice (but certainly I would vote for him or my dead grandmother instead of Obama), but he has been on message for decades.

There is no one else that seems to have the kind of conviction and integrity he has.

You (being lazy and stupid) calling someone loony. Now that is funny. :lol::lol:

Not after Paul's 1980/1990's newsletter is well known. Racism abundant in his congressional newsletters.

2008 video with Chris Mathews.
Ron Paul Bigoted Newsletters Fallout - Hardball with Chris Mathews MSNBC - Video

And now this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DeOf3iuzfk&feature=related]Ron Paul walks out during CNN interview - YouTube[/ame]

YES EVERYONE! PAUL IS A RACIST !!!!!!!

lol, you're a dork...

If Ron's momentum is not enough as shown in the two links below, Twitter has registered three out of every four tweets about president Obama as NEGATIVE.

If Ron does ace out Newt & Mitt the resulting contest between president Obama & Ron, ESPECIALLY the debates, would be a trip to watch. The link below illustrates Ron's strong points over president Obama...

Electability: Ron Paul Soundly Defeats Obama for These Eleven Reasons by Dave Trotter

My "guess" is a 2+ to 1 popular vote for Ron over president Obama but tight on the electoral votes, & Ron securing a close but definite victory.
WHO GIVES A SHIT:cool:anyway he's got more chance of finding ICE IN HELL than becoming the President of the United States

Last edited:
What's more entertaining......reading the reasoned tweets of Obama or the crazied rantings of Uncle Ron?

Uncle Ron definitely.

But Newt had my favorite tweet....

"I ate a Reeses peanut butter cup for breakfast."

Not after Paul's 1980/1990's newsletter is well known. Racism abundant in his congressional newsletters.

2008 video with Chris Mathews.
Ron Paul Bigoted Newsletters Fallout - Hardball with Chris Mathews MSNBC - Video

And now this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DeOf3iuzfk&feature=related"]Ron Paul walks out during CNN interview - YouTube[/ame]
Why don't you go start another thread about this? The seventeen that are already up aren't enough, and it will also help give you the attention you so desperately crave.

What's more entertaining......reading the reasoned tweets of Obama or the crazied rantings of Uncle Ron?
"God Damn America! It's in the Bible!"

Obama - "Uh, yes went to that church for 20 years but I didn't hear that sermon".

Listening said:
Lakhota said:
Listening said:
Hi, you have received -33 reputation points from Listening.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Personal attacks not nice....hypocrite.

Regards,
Listening

Note: This is an automated message.

And you are very much a hypocrite.

You attack Ron Paul on a personal level, but when it comes your way you get offended.

Just like a leftie.

Attacking Ron Paul, a public figure running for POTUS, is entirely different than personally attacking a fellow poster on this board. Do you understand?

I understand you are a hypocrite.

If you want to decry his policy stances, be my guest.

You want to call him looney.....then all bets are off.

As they say....don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Do YOU understand ?

Listening negged me for the above post. Then sent me a follow-up message. This is the mentality of Ron Paul supporters.

Well, evidently having a hand in Twitter just hasn't been enough. It actually makes sense, though. A lot of young people like Paul and a lot of young people use Twitter.

Forum List

Back