Ron Paul Cant Win

WTF is Presidential!?!?

Oh yes, (cough, cough) that Ron Paul is for freedom and I like that but look at the cut of his jib. I am going for Perry or Romney, yes they may continue the same policies of Obama and take more of our freedoms away, but they are Presidential. I must take orders from the king...

Never voted to raise taxes
Never voted against The Constitution (Like they are supposed to)
Revealed the Federal Reserve, but some on this board consider him a nut job for it.
Returns a portion of his salary to the treasury each year.
Warned about our foreign policy could cause a major attack on the U.S. (Pre 9/11) want the YouTube?
Warned about the financial crisis, when no one on that stage had a clue. Tube available for nay sayers.

Most of you say your Tea Party, but you will never be what the Tea Party stood for in '07. We studied and became well versed and mobilized to voice our opinions and educate the public. You listen to Hannity, Levin, Beck, and go outside and wave a flag, come home and call us PaulBots.. who's the bot?

You are not to well versed if you are a Ron Paul supporter. We were isolationists before World War 11, we allowed Germany to gear up, why we stood by and watched, we were attacked by their ally Japan at Pearl Harbor, while we were sleeping, Germany declared war on us and if it had not been that Russia turned on Germany and Germany had to fight a second front, you would be speaking German or Japanese now and there would not have been a jewish person left in the world. Over 100 million people were killed during World War 11, now imagine that number exponentially with nuclear weapons and there you have your answer. Ron Paul is a kook.

Ron Paul has an extremely dangerous foriegn policy one that would allow a nation of nut case martyrs to have a nuke which I can guarantee you they would use or turn over to terrorists who have vowed to kill any non-muslim there is, that includes you and your loved ones.

And thusly a nations reserve is devalued and destroyed. And for mistruths and lies to. A well educated individual would know that we were not isolationists before ww2, we and the other allies were imposing very harsh economic penaltys on germany. These penaltys are what created the climate that hitler evolved from (he ran a war economy to btw).

Also the reason that we were holding back from the war as long as we did is because our banks were funding both sides of the war. Central bankers love war, nothing creates debt like war (another reason Ron Paul should be president). You can thank the fact that the allies owed our banks and business more money then the nazis for that war. It was only till the U-Boats sank a passenger ship that there was enough support that our government was forced into action.

None of this matters though, cause the nation is broke. 900 military bases in 135 country's is fucking insane. I am sick of paying for it and so are most people. Iran wants nukes cause his neighbor isreal has 300 of them, and Isreal likes to attack and bomb and kill shit, just like us. We own turkey, iraq, afganistan, jordan, and saudi arabia. Were activly engaged in military conflicts on both sides of Iran, and we threaten them constantly.

You cant use the troops as a reason Ron Paul sucks. He gets more then double the money from active duty military as anyone else. Supporting the troops is bringing them home, its not pressing them into a conflict with Iran with warmongering tactics.

:clap2: The power of education!

WTF is Presidential!?!?

Oh yes, (cough, cough) that Ron Paul is for freedom and I like that but look at the cut of his jib. I am going for Perry or Romney, yes they may continue the same policies of Obama and take more of our freedoms away, but they are Presidential. I must take orders from the king...

Revealed the Federal Reserve, but some on this board consider him a nut job for it.
Warned about our foreign policy could cause a major attack on the U.S. (Pre 9/11) want the YouTube?
Warned about the financial crisis, when no one on that stage had a clue. Tube available for nay sayers.

Most of you say your Tea Party, but you will never be what the Tea Party stood for in '07. We studied and became well versed and mobilized to voice our opinions and educate the public. You listen to Hannity, Levin, Beck, and go outside and wave a flag, come home and call us PaulBots.. who's the bot?

You are not to well versed if you are a Ron Paul supporter. We were isolationists before World War 11, we allowed Germany to gear up, why we stood by and watched, we were attacked by their ally Japan at Pearl Harbor, while we were sleeping, Germany declared war on us and if it had not been that Russia turned on Germany and Germany had to fight a second front, you would be speaking German or Japanese now and there would not have been a jewish person left in the world. Over 100 million people were killed during World War 11, now imagine that number exponentially with nuclear weapons and there you have your answer. Ron Paul is a kook.

Ron Paul has an extremely dangerous foriegn policy one that would allow a nation of nut case martyrs to have a nuke which I can guarantee you they would use or turn over to terrorists who have vowed to kill any non-muslim there is, that includes you and your loved ones.

We were non-interventionists.

Also, without our involvement in World War 1 and the treaty of versailles that was levied against the German people because of our involvement which Hitler used as grievance that propelled him into power.

The Muslim world hates us because our foreign policy is responsible for the overthrowing of once democratic rulers to dictators, we levy sanctions that kill thousands of innocent people, and occupy their lands we have over 900 hundred bases in over 100 countries.

So, by your logic if we have a white extremist here in America targeting China, is it okay for China to occupy our land, impose its will on the population while it hunts down this extremist? What if their sanctions keep medical care and food from reaching American citizens and some bullets and bombs go stray and kill some Americans?

We would be opposed to it.

Read what the CIA writes about Blowback. I used to agree with you and beat the war drum that it is Muslim extremism but that just isn't the case. The founder spoke of educating each other and I strongly suggest you do some reading.

Are you sure that you are a Republican because your words tell me that you are a progressive. You better check your party affiliation, because you are absolutely not a conservative if these are your views. You are a blame AMERICA crowd and that's exactly what progressives or liberals do--- conservatives don't.

P.S non-interventionists is the same as isolationists. Okay?? Especially when it came to World War 11.

Last edited:
First, he doesn't have the support from the base of the republican party.
Second, he doesn't appeal to independents.

Wrong.

Ron Paul beats Obama among Independents

Third, he is attack material. Let sick people die, get rid of CIA, DHS, FBI, INS etc. Just makes him look nuts.

He never said we should let sick people die.

Ron Paul’s answer to Wolf Blitzer’s question, transcribed precisely, was “No.”

As to Republicans who would vote for Obama over Ron Paul, they are called unrepentant neo-cons, and chances are they care more for Israeli security than US domestic prosperity.

I think most of the answers here explain the OP question pretty well...people vote for presidents based mostly on appearance and style.

I said it once, I'll say it again.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Also, without our involvement in World War 1 and the treaty of versailles that was levied against the German people because of our involvement which Hitler used as grievance that propelled him into power.

The Muslim world hates us because our foreign policy is responsible for the overthrowing of once democratic rulers to dictators, we levy sanctions that kill thousands of innocent people, and occupy their lands we have over 900 hundred bases in over 100 countries.

So, by your logic if we have a white extremist here in America targeting China, is it okay for China to occupy our land, impose its will on the population while it hunts down this extremist? What if their sanctions keep medical care and food from reaching American citizens and some bullets and bombs go stray and kill some Americans?

Read what the CIA writes about Blowback. I used to agree with you and beat the war drum that it is Muslim extremism but that just isn't the case. The founder spoke of educating each other and I strongly suggest you do some reading.

Are you sure that you are a Republican because your words tell me that you are a progressive. You better check your party affiliation, because you are absolutely not a conservative if these are your views. You are a blame AMERICA crowd and that's exactly what progressives or liberals do--- conservatives don't.

P.S non-interventionists is the same as isolationists. Okay?? Especially when it came to World War 11.

I am a Constitutionalists and obviously I know more about history of conservatism and history then you. I blame people like you for continually voting for whoever Mark Levin and Sean Hannity tell you, I blame people like you for not thinking outside the mind state of Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney.

The founders preached a non-interventionist foreign policy; trade with nations but entangling alliances with none. Why don't you read Tafts purpose for a foreign policy, RR's memoirs, or GWB in 2000.

Wake up.

Because there are alot of people who oppose his policies.

I could support him if i had to. But I dont plan on voting for him. The man is the least Presidential up there.

WTF is Presidential!?!?

Your history is a little off, but your point is valid.

Yeah. Those damn ideas that stem from the ideas of liberty and freedom can NOT be tolerated right?

no there are several reasons that he will never win and they are all things against him..one is his position on foreign policy...he is an isolationist and we all know that isolationism does not make for a successful country.

he believes so much in liberty right? So tell us my dear what is his position on abortion?...oh that is right that all of it should be illegal.

Ron Paul opposes the 1964 Civil Rights Act...that is a really big clue on why he will never win

He also said he would not have gotten rid of Jim Crow laws...hmmm interesting since he would have voted against the Civil Rights act..yet you say he is for liberty? Yeah right!

His racism haunts him...

“What To Expect for the 1990s,” predicted that “Racial Violence Will Fill Our Cities” because “mostly black welfare recipients will feel justified in stealing from mostly white ‘haves.’” Two months later, a newsletter warned of “The Coming Race War,” and, in November 1990, an item advised readers, “If you live in a major city, and can leave, do so. If not, but you can have a rural retreat, for investment and refuge, buy it.” In June 1991, an entry on racial disturbances in Washington, DC’s Adams Morgan neighborhood was titled, “Animals Take Over the D.C. Zoo.” “This is only the first skirmish in the race war of the 1990s,” the newsletter predicted. In an October 1992 item about urban crime, the newsletter’s author--presumably Paul--wrote, “I’ve urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming.” That same year, a newsletter described the aftermath of a basketball game in which “blacks poured into the streets of Chicago in celebration. How to celebrate? How else? They broke the windows of stores to loot.” The newsletter inveighed against liberals who “want to keep white America from taking action against black crime and welfare,” adding, “Jury verdicts, basketball games, and even music are enough to set off black rage, it seems.”

So, why did the NAACP President defend Ron Paul on the false claims? Why does he continue to receive support from the NAACP?
link? last I checked Benjamin Todd Jealous is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the NAACP not the person who defended Ron Paul.

Last edited:

I am a Constitutionalists and obviously I know more about history of conservatism and history then you. I blame people like you for continually voting for whoever Mark Levin and Sean Hannity tell you, I blame people like you for not thinking outside the mind state of Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney.

The founders preached a non-interventionist foreign policy; trade with nations but entangling alliances with none. Why don't you read Tafts purpose for a foreign policy, RR's memoirs, or GWB in 2000.

Wake up.

what is a constitutionalists? I might know what a constitutionalist is..but not a constitutionalists...that also being said by you does not make you more qualified on anything. Do you have an advanced degree in political science that we do not know about? Beyond that you are no more qualified than anyone else here on what is or is not conservative or history and you do not seem to understand that non interventionist is what isolationist means.

This is fun, the best reason that Ron Paul sucks is because he doesnt want to have a global empire that we dont need and cant afford. And oh yea, anyone that disagree's with neocon philosophy is a fucking liberal, even if they support the most conservative candidate ive seen in 20 years.

Unf'n believable how stupid people are.

ron-paul_8377.jpg

900 military bases in 135 country's is fucking insane. I am sick of paying for it .

That's because you are stupid and short-sighted.

Or maybe I just dont live in the same fantasy you do. The one where government can pay for everything, and its ok if we dont have the money we can just borrow it from the Federal Reserve. If thats still not enough we can just print the money.

Short sighted is not considering what will happen when we lose the global currency, which is already starting to happen. The IMF and World bank are already calling for a new global currency, china has been steadily decreasing its ownership of us bonds since 2008. Inflation is already rampant and rising.

Insulting the OP is not a justification for why Ron Paul is unelectable. Troll elsewhere.

um no I can specifically point out a real reason why we need bases sometimes in foreign countries especially since I live in that country...in Honduras there was huge political unrest because of a president being removed in 2009 for wanting to throw out the constitution...Chavez from Venezuela wanted to and insisted on invading Honduras, the US was against that idea as were others..If there had been no US base I have no doubt that Nicaragua and Venezuela would have invaded Honduras causing a war throughout latin America and in case you forgot that is your backyard...and it would have spread and caused you grief in the US.

For the one that said that he was against Perry because of immigration policies..it seems you need to brush up on Ron Paul's actual immigration policy...

I think most of the answers here explain the OP question pretty well...people vote for presidents based mostly on appearance and style.

I agree, we have turned into a nation of superficial teenagers who live in a fantasy world where there is zero accountability for our actions.

um no I can specifically point out a real reason why we need bases sometimes in foreign countries especially since I live in that country...in Honduras there was huge political unrest because of a president being removed in 2009 for wanting to throw out the constitution...Chavez from Venezuela wanted to and insisted on invading Honduras, the US was against that idea as were others..If there had been no US base I have no doubt that Nicaragua and Venezuela would have invaded Honduras causing a war throughout latin America and in case you forgot that is your backyard...and it would have spread and caused you grief in the US.

For the one that said that he was against Perry because of immigration policies..it seems you need to brush up on Ron Paul's actual immigration policy...

So you think we need to spend 1.3 trillion dollars a year to maintain an empire so if one country decides to attack another we can dedicate more tax dollars and the lives of our soldiers to protect another nation??

Here is a CLUE

Were broke, weve been printing money for the last ten years to try and keep our heads above water, but now all that money we printed is pulling us down. Any increase the interest rate will immeadiatly bankrupt the government.

I agree, we have turned into a nation of superficial teenagers who live in a fantasy world where there is zero accountability for our actions.

= you are another empty-headed 'Blame America First' numbskull.

That's because you are stupid and short-sighted.

Or maybe I just dont live in the same fantasy you do. .

NO, it's because you are stupid and short-sighted. You talk about what we "can't afford." Do you think our military presence abroad is for fun, idiot?

No I think its for the profits of the military industrial complex. I think it exists for huge multinational corporations to suck wealth from the nations treasury. I think it exists so our corporate interests can have new markets to expand into, and the military is used for nations that resist.

Forum List

Back