Ron Paul Campaign to a new LOW in Puerto Rico

As opposed to the big WIN the GOP is going to get with Mitt fucking Romney of all people? :lol:

Yes, that HARDCORE CONSERVATIVE is going to just shake things ALL up!

I'll let you know when there's another Paul thread you need to post in :thup:

Don't listen to ghook. He went off about how he felt sorry for Paul that he hasn't won anything, and then he won the Virgin Islands popular vote and ghook made fun of him still, because the media didn't report it as a win.
Are you still sore over that one? First he didn't win the Virgin Islands. Second, I made fun of his SUPPORTERS because they are screaming foul over the lowest delegate contest of the season. Good fight!

Ghook is a fucking fraud. One day he loves Paul, the next day he's making fun of him.
I am truthful on Paul. I have mixed feelings on him. I think by far he has the best domestic policies of any Presidential candidate of the last few decades (other than Herman Cain that is). I couldn't think of any better State Governor then Paul. I truly hope he runs for TX governor against Perry. However, his foreign policy is naive at best. As much as I want to support the man because of his superior domestic policies, I can't do it because of his foreign policy.

Yes I want him to drop out. There are no more debates. He is not getting a message out now and he is getting his ass wiped. Sorry but that is the truth. I would have said the same if Herman Cain was getting his ass kicked and his message of 999 and chilean SS wasn't get heard!

Oh yeah, Creepy ricky's English ONLY quip shows us that the man is dumber than a brick.

He shows us pretty much daily that he is filled with hate and fear and self loathing.

In other words he is an ideal Republican candidate.

Don't listen to ghook. He went off about how he felt sorry for Paul that he hasn't won anything, and then he won the Virgin Islands popular vote and ghook made fun of him still, because the media didn't report it as a win.
Are you still sore over that one? First he didn't win the Virgin Islands. Second, I made fun of his SUPPORTERS because they are screaming foul over the lowest delegate contest of the season. Good fight!

Ghook is a fucking fraud. One day he loves Paul, the next day he's making fun of him.
I am truthful on Paul. I have mixed feelings on him. I think by far he has the best domestic policies of any Presidential candidate of the last few decades (other than Herman Cain that is). I couldn't think of any better State Governor then Paul. I truly hope he runs for TX governor against Perry. However, his foreign policy is naive at best. As much as I want to support the man because of his superior domestic policies, I can't do it because of his foreign policy.

Yes I want him to drop out. There are no more debates. He is not getting a message out now and he is getting his ass wiped. Sorry but that is the truth. I would have said the same if Herman Cain was getting his ass kicked and his message of 999 and chilean SS wasn't get heard!
He won the Virgin Islands popular vote. The media's goal post the entire primary season has been who won the popular vote, and then Paul finally wins the popular vote and suddenly it's all about who got the delegates?

Paul is winning pluralities of delegates in many of the states he supposedly lost, so I'm not all that concerned with what you think he ought to do based on "no more debates".

But thanks for caring anyhow :thup:

Well, it is a 100% thing that Ron Paul won't win the GOP nominee position ever and Duke won't win the NCAA tournament this year. You can put your money on those things.

As opposed to the big WIN the GOP is going to get with Mitt fucking Romney of all people? :lol:

Yes, that HARDCORE CONSERVATIVE is going to just shake things ALL up!

I'll let you know when there's another Paul thread you need to post in :thup:

Actually, that would be Ron Paul....he would get his ass whipped if he won the GOP spot.

You are like the ugly girl in the high school class telling everyone the hottest chick in the school is not going to win the prom. :eusa_boohoo:

Dumbfuck....Romney is in the lead and will win the eventual POTUS election next fall.

Just how stupid are you.....

From the guy with a mitt rommey avatar. :lmao:

Romney is going to lose so badly to the negro that I'm going to buy stock in Kimberly-Clark because you're going to be going through CASES of kleenex.

Actually, that would be Ron Paul....he would get his ass whipped if he won the GOP spot.

You are like the ugly girl in the high school class telling everyone the hottest chick in the school is not going to win the prom. :eusa_boohoo:

Dumbfuck....Romney is in the lead and will win the eventual POTUS election next fall.

Just how stupid are you.....

Romney is going to lose so badly to the negro that I'm going to buy stock in Kimberly-Clark because you're going to be going through CASES of kleenex.

I'm going to be rubbing it in so fucking bad when he loses. You're going to slit your wrists and kill yourself, and I'm going to make sure I push you until you finally do.

Sure dumbfuck, so you just admitted you're voting for Obamination.

Now get lost, you fraud.

Oh, don't complain about Obamination when you truly support him winning....

I'm going to be rubbing it in so fucking bad when he loses. You're going to slit your wrists and kill yourself, and I'm going to make sure I push you until you finally do.

Sure dumbfuck, so you just admitted you're voting for Obamination.

Now get lost, you fraud.

Oh, don't complain about Obamination when you truly support him winning....

I'm voting for Paul you fucking moron. If I have to spray paint his name on a poll worker's face, I will. He's the only person I want anywhere near the oval office.

But yes, when Romney loses to the mulatto, and he WILL, I'm going to come here and throw salt in your wound until you beg me to stop. Then I'm going to do it more, until you finally jump out your top floor window.

If Ron Paul is so fucking irrelevant, why do you dumbfucks keep starting new threads about him?

They didn't just come in last, they dropped to 5th place. Losing to a guy no one ever heard of! Why does the good doctor keep embarrassing himself?

The question is, why does it bother you? Here's why: Because he shines a light on the hypocrisy and idiocy of the mainstream candidates. It's why we keep sending him money. Because he makes fools of you all.

You seriously send this man money?:confused:

Damn son! :eek:

Oh I am. When I'm done with this guy he'll be sitting in his own feces crying into a ballot that he wished he didn't waste on Mitt Romney.

Oh I am. When I'm done with this guy he'll be sitting in his own feces crying into a ballot that he wished he didn't waste on Mitt Romney.

I'm sure he's been working on it for months, like his ideas for us bombing Syria.:razz:

Forum List

Back