Ron Paul beats Gov. Rick Perry and all others in Texas GOP poll Cain 3rd

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
Since Paul and Perry are both from Texas I expect this, what is interesting is that Herman Cain takes 3rd place in this poll, this goes to show that Herman Cain is a serious candidate in this 2012 presidential race. Come join us August 2nd Herman Cain Moneybomb | We now have 56 pledges!

Ron Paul, the conservative congressman from Texas, beat the entire field of GOP presidential contenders in a poll conducted recently among "882 highly active Republican voters in Texas."

More :Ron Paul beats Gov. Rick Perry and all others in Texas GOP poll

Ron Paul will not win the nomination, nor the election

Start getting over it now.

Newt ahead of Romney? :lol:

Ron Paul ahead of Perry? :lol:

$tumblr_l7ug1yfl1c1qbku4po1_400.jpg

If he does will you never post on the internet again? I like you just fine but predictions mean nothing when you have nothing to lose...

If he wins, don't worry. I won't be posting on the Internets any longer.
I don't think they have Internet service on Manus Island, becuase that's where I will be when that happens.

If he does will you never post on the internet again? I like you just fine but predictions mean nothing when you have nothing to lose...

I don't think they have Internet service on Manus Island, becuase that's where I will be when that happens.

Ok, so I see your bias on the issue then, that helps.

As to the OP, great news for RP!

Ok, so I see your bias on the issue then, that helps.

As to the OP, great news for RP!

My "bias?"
Do you seriously thing RP can win the nomination and the election?

If so - see some serious help

Really...

The poll was a fraud.

Ron Paul fans rejoice over Texas poll putting RP on top of Perry. Couple problems: No one's ever heard of Azimuth Polls. Why? Because the site was created TWO DAYS AGO! Oh, but it get's better... : politics

Did you see this post four hours ago? If you voted it up, you didn't do your homework.

The polling company known as "Azimuth Polls" created their website just two days ago (whois below). Two freaking days ago, and people are taking it seriously. Oh, but it get's better...

Pointed out by user jcm267, it turns out the website owner is a Libertarian hack who just so happens to be the Chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus.

Dave Nalle's Wiki
He is Chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus, a group that promotes libertarianism within the Republican Party and is Senior Politics Editor at Blogcritics online magazine and is the CEO of Scriptorium Fonts.

the poll was a fraud.

ron paul fans rejoice over texas poll putting rp on top of perry. Couple problems: No one's ever heard of azimuth polls. Why? Because the site was created two days ago! Oh, but it get's better... : Politics

did you see this post four hours ago? If you voted it up, you didn't do your homework.

The polling company known as "azimuth polls" created their website just two days ago (whois below). Two freaking days ago, and people are taking it seriously. Oh, but it get's better...

Pointed out by user jcm267, it turns out the website owner is a libertarian hack who just so happens to be the chairman of the republican liberty caucus.

dave nalle's wiki
he is chairman of the republican liberty caucus, a group that promotes libertarianism within the republican party and is senior politics editor at blogcritics online magazine and is the ceo of scriptorium fonts.

lol

Rick Perry will announce soon but if he's forced upon us (as McCain was) I'll just write in Ron Paul myself.

I'm not voting for Al Gore's former campaign manager (oh you didn't know that?) Rick Perry is a former Dem who was turned by none other than Karl Rove. Even Wikipedia gets it right:

Rick Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why the fuck would I (or anyone) vote for George Bush IV? :confused:
George H.W. (Bush I)
George W. (Bush II)
Barack Obama (Bush III on steroids)
Rick Perry Bush (IV)

Ron Paul would be so much easier to vote for than someone like bachman who wants to turn this country into a place for rich, well to do christians. she's wants us to believe she's less a sinner than the rest of us.

Forum List

Back