Ron Paul announces third Presidenital run

Does Ron Paul's unpopular bin Laden stance make him 'unelectable'? - The Week

As Ron Paul just stated that he would not have authorized the Bin Laden raid but would have called up Pakistan and asked them to do it....all you can say is his campaign is:

train-wreck.jpg

And as Obama expands Afghanistan lies about ending Iraq and starts 2 new wars your support flourishes...

Tell me why anyone should care what you have to say again? Where is that picture of Obama with the Nobel Peace prize again RW, maybe you can frame it over tens of thousands of dead civilians in the countries Obama is bombing the shit out of.

Ron Paul like the attention

As in his other feeble attempts, he will not break double digit support and will not win any delegates.

His laughable foreign policy positions will bring him ridicule from his own party

At one point in time you thought Obama would be the anti war, torture, homeland security, non-corporation bought presidential candidate... Now you support him feverishly despite being the polar opposite of what you voted for. I'll take my chances and just wait 6-10 months from now and see how RP is doing rather than take your word for it, lol.

Choose your words better. Because the word stupid resembles you more than it does Ron Paul.

lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless
Stupid | Define Stupid at Dictionary.com

really , how much money have I spent running for an office I can't get ?

your list shows you are really a ass hole .

pauls a putts . but he's the repig problem .
" you on the other hand ? LOL chose your words carefully "just who do you think you think you are ?

Dude, does your teacher know you are on the internet during class time? Evidently not......or she would correct your 3rd grade spelling.

I'm glad you posted this. I didn't want to state the obvious because some would say I was just piling on. :lol:

Does Ron Paul's unpopular bin Laden stance make him 'unelectable'? - The Week

As Ron Paul just stated that he would not have authorized the Bin Laden raid but would have called up Pakistan and asked them to do it....all you can say is his campaign is:

train-wreck.jpg

And as Obama expands Afghanistan lies about ending Iraq and starts 2 new wars your support flourishes...

Tell me why anyone should care what you have to say again? Where is that picture of Obama with the Nobel Peace prize again RW, maybe you can frame it over tens of thousands of dead civilians in the countries Obama is bombing the shit out of.

Ron Paul like the attention

As in his other feeble attempts, he will not break double digit support and will not win any delegates.

His laughable foreign policy positions will bring him ridicule from his own party

Are you doing your best impersonation of a republican or does this stance help you realize how you have the same foreign policy views as them?

Obama and Bush share the same warmongery, anti-diplomacy, attack countries who could never attack us, type of foreign policy.

I agree he's not near a big enough warmonger and not near bloodthirsty enough for status quo reps and dems.

To Dr. Ron Pauls credit he says what he believes, but what would he do if elected? Would he eliminate Social Security, Medicare and Medicade? Would he remove our troops from Korea, Western Europe and all other foreign nations and bring them home? Would he close the VA and it's hospitals? Sell the National Parks or return them to the seveal states? Refuse to raise the debt ceiling? Close the FDA, EPA, FBI, ATF, NIH, in fact all alphabete agencies and departments but for national defense: DOD, NSA & CIA?

Not likely. It's all rhetoric. I'm sure he believes what he says. I'm also sure he knows there is little or nothing he can do about the size and scope of the Federal Government. I'm also sure the American People would not allow such a radical policy to gain traction and be implemented.

I would understad your worries, as every other bureacrat doesn't stick to his word, but Ron Paul has decades worth of a voting record that goes EXACTLY with what he says.

Ron Paul like the attention. As in his other feeble attempts, he will not break double digit support and will not win any delegates.His laughable foreign policy positions will bring him ridicule from his own party

He is so fucking stupid. GD Libertarians always concerned about the Constitution, the Law, due process and justice.

He is not going to be elected. He must change - he must learn to be as corrupt as the rest of the son-of-bitches.

NOT.

We want Dr Paul to remain exactly as he is - Principles now, Principles forever. If he does not get elected , so be it. But we must not sacrifice principles under any set of circumstances.

I am sure that you and the other 5% of the electorate are thrilled

I believe is only 3%.

We are thrill to know that there is small but persistent set of Americans who stand for Liberty, Justice and Jeffersonian Principles.

I might vote for him.

Not because I think he can do better, but out of sheer SPITE.

Assuming he does NOT run as a Republican.

If he does that then he is signalling that he's going to say all the right things and then fold like a cheap tent the moment he gets in office

Yes, it's better we get someone in there that can beat Obama but still Govern just like him...

You mean like Romney?

Mitt, Huck, McCain, Palin would have all run the country much like Obama... The 1 thing I doubt is that any of them would have proven to be as war hungry as Obama. Now that Obama found killing people makes *some* of his base swoon over him even more than they already did he seems to be moving more heavily in that direction. 2012 is coming and simple fact is Obama has "I gave the OK to kill OBL" to run off of.

Obama will be very selective on what he talks about and to whom during this debate. He can’t openly brag about the stimulus or bail outs, about the old wars he expanded or new wars he started… Tax credits and Bush tax cuts, homeland security and torture… Illegal immigration will destroy him if it becomes an issue in 2012.

Never realized you were such a humanitarian

You mean like Romney?

Mitt, Huck, McCain, Palin would have all run the country much like Obama... The 1 thing I doubt is that any of them would have proven to be as war hungry as Obama. Now that Obama found killing people makes *some* of his base swoon over him even more than they already did he seems to be moving more heavily in that direction. 2012 is coming and simple fact is Obama has "I gave the OK to kill OBL" to run off of.

Obama will be very selective on what he talks about and to whom during this debate. He can’t openly brag about the stimulus or bail outs, about the old wars he expanded or new wars he started… Tax credits and Bush tax cuts, homeland security and torture… Illegal immigration will destroy him if it becomes an issue in 2012.

Always have been... Never thought you were tho, and your undying support for one of the bigger war Presidents in US history kinda proves that.

If Ron Pal pulled a 180% like Obama did I’d be one of the first to discredit him for it.

The entire premise of this threat is depressingly misguided. I understand where you, and all those who simply think Paul shouldn't even try; but this isn't your dad's GOP. The GOP is embracing- with must resistance from establishment, country club Republicans- libertarianism. Hell, the entire premise of libertarianism is conservatism, certainly not liberalism. Obama and the left showed us all how important all those libertarian issues weren't to them when as soon as Obama was in office - it was fine all of a sudden as soon as he was in office.

Obama took advantage of something though, and that is the majority of the country's embrace of libertarianism, that is what the tea party is all about.

Ron Paul ran a successful campaign in 2008, attracting many young, first time voters, and he has a message that resonates with the majority of Americans. If Paul ever stood a chance it is in 2012.

Making such a bold prediction, a suggestion that Paul, who has more conviction and experience than any other GOP candidate, just give up. Thank god that Paul has the perservearance to continue with his message of limited government, intelligent monetary reform, and individual empowerment. Third times the charm!!!!!!!!!!!! PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Dr. Ron Pauls credit he says what he believes, but what would he do if elected? Would he eliminate Social Security, Medicare and Medicade? Would he remove our troops from Korea, Western Europe and all other foreign nations and bring them home? Would he close the VA and it's hospitals? Sell the National Parks or return them to the seveal states? Refuse to raise the debt ceiling? Close the FDA, EPA, FBI, ATF, NIH, in fact all alphabete agencies and departments but for national defense: DOD, NSA & CIA?

Not likely. It's all rhetoric. I'm sure he believes what he says. I'm also sure he knows there is little or nothing he can do about the size and scope of the Federal Government. I'm also sure the American People would not allow such a radical policy to gain traction and be implemented.

I would understad your worries, as every other bureacrat doesn't stick to his word, but Ron Paul has decades worth of a voting record that goes EXACTLY with what he says.

I won't dispute that; what I've suggested is most president's campaign from right or left of center; when elected, most will govern from the safety of the status quo. Even if Dr. Paul decided to implement a radical new directon for our country, it's not likely he could by force of will alone.
The power elite of our nation benefit from the status quo, change is hard for most and damn near impossible for someone who has amassed great fortunes and power under our current system.

Always have been... Never thought you were tho, and your undying support for one of the bigger war Presidents in US history kinda proves that.

If Ron Pal pulled a 180% like Obama did I’d be one of the first to discredit him for it.

How many have been killed in the Obama wars?

Ron Paul will get the nomination...

"Democrat" and "republican" are gone... In this new age its libertarian and communist...

Forum List

Back