Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
Seeking Republican nomination.

Why?

This guy has ZERO chance of

(1) Getting the nomination
(2) Winning the election

Reminds me of Ralph "Corvair" Nader.

Where the hell is J.C. Watts? He needs to seek the nomination. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

• Banned
Yeah I know - but seriously? The guy doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell...

Why bother....

Ron Paul is the only candidate I know of willing to discuss the Federal Reserve and International bankers corrosive effect on our economy.

Name another candidate that is.

Yeah I know - but seriously? The guy doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell...

Why bother....

Do you think that only those with a chance of winning should run?

And how would we determine who has a chance? perhaps a primary race within each political party?:eusa_whistle:

when bill clinton ran for president in 1992, he didn't have a chance at the nomination... much less the presidency.

Why bother....

And how would we determine who has a chance? perhaps a primary race within each political party?:eusa_whistle:

Get serious...

The guy doesn't stand a snowball's chance...

Seriously.

neither did fred thompson...

neither did rudy giuliani

neither does michelle bachmann

neither does newt gingrich

Why bother....

Get serious...

Seriously.

what are you proposing? Every candidate running should come to you to see if they have a chance of winning before they are allowed to try? sounds alot like the position Putin is in or the "Godfather", so which one do you want to be?

Get serious...

Seriously.

what are you proposing? Every candidate running should come to you to see if they have a chance of winning before they are allowed to try? sounds alot like the position Putin is in or the "Godfather", so which one do you want to be?

I am not proposing anything.
I am merely stating an opinion.
The guy doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Get serious...

Seriously.

I am not proposing anything.
I am merely stating an opinion.
The guy doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Your opinion has been noted.

Good post he has no chance, he's way too conservative for republican voters.

He is quite Conservative. I agree. I also agree with his voting record - however - he doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning the nomination nor the election.

He lacks the charisma...

The "bullshit" element, possessed by people like Obama and other sleazy politicians...

Why?

(2) Winning the election

Where the hell is J.C. Watts? He needs to seek the nomination. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

JC Watts voted for Obama last time around. So he lost all credibility in my book.
Ron Paul is the Eugene McCarthy of the 21st century. He couldn't even poll well in TX. Even conservatives don't like this guy.

How many running in either party have a chance of winning??

I hope they all run.

If they want to be the target of every sling and arrow out there and put themselves through hell at a chance to be POTUS, I tip my hat to em.

Why?

(2) Winning the election

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFEceopAUI]YouTube - Message To Ralph Nader[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol: Ya, we deal with this shit too...

I wouldn't vote for Ron Paul, but I like the guy. A much needed breath of fresh air in American Politics. He and Kucinich are both people that state their minds without consulting the pols.

Get serious...

Seriously.

neither did fred thompson...

neither did rudy giuliani

neither does michelle bachmann

neither does newt gingrich

Not to mention McCain. That was a vote thrown away.

Forum List

Back